IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-22-2016

TGIF  ----- Good Morning IOP !

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day as possible. 

Smile   here ya go....... Wink

[Image: tumblr_nwx9m5pQ1f1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o4g04xDdrP1uhcvruo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-22-2016

Good Morning, IOP!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-22-2016

Good morning to all the rascally rapscallions, to the workers just starting their day, to the retired, whose ranks I will shortly be joining, to the job seekers, to our wives, our mothers, our progeny, and to all the ships at sea.

It is Friday, I'm living it up a bit:

[Image: bXC7Ai9.jpg]

Gevalia Caramel Macchiato

Create an exquisite cafe-style caramel macchiato with your Keurig® K-Cup® brewer - just combine our rich, never bitter Espresso Roast Coffee with our unique Caramel Macchiato Froth, made from real milk. Creamy and smooth with the indulgent flavor of caramel, our GEVALIA Caramel Macchiato is an authentic Kaffe moment at home.

Keurig compatibility: Available in convenient cups for use in the Keurig® K-Cup® brewer, compatible with Keurig 1.0/2.0 models.

Keurig, the Cup and Star design, Keurig Brewed and K-Cup are trademarks of Keurig, Incorporated. Used with Permission.

Coffee ingredients: 100% Arabica Coffee

Caramel Macchiato Froth Packet ingredients: sugar, nonfat dry milk, hydrogenated coconut oil, maltodextrin, contains less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, modified cornstarch, silicon dioxide, sodium phosphate

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-22-2016

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday! I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-22-2016

awesome, harley.  u should post this in the good deeds thread as well!!

u must have made his day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-22-2016

Oh Harley good for you passing on some good will and helping someone Like that in need 

Paying it forward is I think so so important to try and do....

I was happy to read your post and how you gave some of your sunshine to another.... Smile 

Hope your day has sunshine for you

RE: Cafe Linville - Spanky - 04-22-2016

"Woke up, gott' out of bed, dragged a comb across my head . . . " Beatles

That's when it went downhill, ha.  Just temporarily.  I grabbed the jar of coffee crystals, lost my grip, and coffee crystals were strewn across the RV.  So, at least I'd planned the next hour of my day.  Thank God for my hand held Dust Devil.  Thought I'd joined Roosevelt's WPA for a while.  Still got an ice box and freezer full of Chinese food from the deal I made with the Chinese delivery person yesterday.  (He couldn't find the correct RV and we bargained until I got $37.00 worth of grab bag Chinese for $20.00.  Never saw $37.00 order or Chinese takeout in one place at one time).  I have to find a recipe to "re purpose sweet and sour pork, as the family who ordered were crazy over the stuff.)  Win a few, broadcast a few thousand around the house. 

Otherwise, looking good.

Spanky

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-22-2016

[Image: 238521a46c6c0f2c4f4a6138314aa393.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Larryjay - 04-22-2016

I love Snoopy, brings back memories

RE: Cafe Linville - AJ1963 - 04-23-2016

Harley you seem like a really nice person. Spanky glad your day ended up better than it started.