IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-23-2016

Good Morning, IOP!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Dancing Wolf - 04-23-2016

Good Morning, Charon     Smile 

I've been awake all night so it doesn't feel like morning to me although I hear the birds chirping.
Been reading the threads here and it is great info. 
Favorably impressed with both members and thread information I've read.

My stomach can't handle coffee anymore - but I'd be happy to drink some hot tea & honey with you.   Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-23-2016

Awesome. I am a Tea woman myself. I am sorry you have not been able to sleep yet. But, glad you had the threads and members to keep you some company.

When you are ready, Good night and sweet dreams. And, may we all have a glorious day when you arise!!

It is nice to see you posting, Dancing Wolf!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-23-2016

Good Morning IOP. ......Dancing Wolf & Charon GM.

I had a short night and I am getting ready to go back to work for a bit.

Feeling groggy left work after midnight ....slurping 3rd cup of coffee so I can function, funny right.

Today is brief though, famous last words....

This is me saying , DO I HAve To Go Back Already.....

[Image: tumblr_ns87ztN5eL1u4ekk7o1_1280.jpg]

Yes you do take your hot coffee and GO....

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huladaddy.com%2Fwp-c...ee.jpg&f=1]

I hope everyone has a pain and stress Free day as possible.

PS.
Good to see you posting like Charon said Dancing Wolf. (Take a nap later if you can.....maybe.)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-23-2016

Hello and Good Morning to AJ1963 .....Happy Saturday  Big Grin

Thx Fire.  Cool 

Made it to work and wouldn't you know they are not ready yet so I wait....meh

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-23-2016

Good Afternoon Everybody! Happy Saturday!

I am resting my back & hands today from the never ending garden work.

I feel guilty for not working outside today since it's good working weather out there. But I need a break so I am in my recliner with the heating pad on my back.

Plus the black flies are out. They are small flying things that swirl around my head trying to bite me around my head & ears. They come every spring & are here for about a month. The bites from these critters itch badly & leave welts. Ugh. Wearing a hat doesn't help keep them away either. Some days are worse than others though. i was weeding this morning & they are terrible today.

Linville & Harley, it's too bad you both have to work today. I hope you have a nice day once work is over.

Hi Fireplaces. I hope that snow melts fast & that you enjoy your afternoon reading your book.

Hello Charon. I hope you have a good Saturday.

Dancing Wolf, welcome to the cafe. It's a good place to get to know everyone a bit better. I hope you can maybe take a nap after not sleeping much.

I hope everyone else is having a good Saturday too!

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-24-2016

Here I was, all excited to ride in a C-17 again after all these years...Only to find that since I'm a "Space A" (space available) designated passenger, I shared the ride out here to Seattle with two Stryker Combat Vehicles and a pile of boxes containing God only knows what - And had to sit in a webbed seat against the wall of the cargo bay.  Next time I'm taking Delta.

Waiting on a cab to take me to the BOQ at Lewis where I'll spend the night before tomorrow's formal events, I honestly can't wait to get this trip over with, I miss my mini-farm already.

Have a great night all,

- b2g

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-24-2016

Good Morning, IOP!! Everyone have a glorious day!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-24-2016

Good Morning IOP !

Let today's adventure begin....To All The Lovely People Who Pass Thru Here.

I hope it is pain and stress free, as possible.

[Image: tumblr_o63pcixMGo1shc1wyo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-24-2016