IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-07-2016

Good Morning IOP !

Ha ha I fell asleep logged on last night...but now Good Morning People,  Wink

Anyway here is something beautiful for all the beautiful people visiting this Cafe' this morning. 

A Sunrise.

It is where I am. ....Have a Great Day, Everybody

[Image: tumblr_o6eglz6yZ31uk266mo1_500.jpg]

Or maybe you would rather have this

[Image: tumblr_mufd50fktN1r74kvio1_540.jpg]

With a cup of coffee

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fphoto.elsoar.com%2Fwp-co...ee.jpg&f=1]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-07-2016

Good Morning IOP! I hope everyone slept well & that you all have a terrific Saturday without pain and anxiety.

Morning Linville. That sunrise is spectacular. Thanks for sharing it.

Morning Rose5555. I wanted to tell you that my dream has always been to visit your country. I bet your garden is lovely. I hope you have a good day.

Morning to Fireplaces, Charon, willie, Ice, Tommygun, Harley, Audrey, Popster, Zander & the rest of you wonderful people!

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 05-07-2016

Happy Saturday everyone!

Rose5555, thanks for kind words
Fire, thanks for your kind words too.
Many of you have sent kind words my way since I've been here, I'll never forget that.
I'm listing Rose5555 and Fire as I just caught up on reading, so yeah, thanks and love to you all!

My Fiancée and I travelled 'in land' to a 'holiday home' my mum owns. Mild here today, supposed to be a scorcher tomorrow (23oC) - that is very hot for my neck of the woods.

Had a nice lie in today, we slept in a bed with some good quality memory foam and one of those remotes that you can use to control the angles of the bed.
-can't remember the name of such beds but, you know, one of those ones you can press 'up' take a sip of coffee and 'down' again Smile

Just watched Manchester United win. Much needed 3 points! 1 point away from a champions league position now, so very happy/ optimistic about that!

I hope you all have an excellent weekend Smile

Hi Fire, I will have to look up and tell you remembering a way to re-set the battery memory so that it keeps a charge and has longer life ....hmmm

For your iPad ...but if the battery is damaged well then....on another thought, I had a lightening plug that was a little loose and would not charge correct and then burnt the little flat part that plugs into the device and well it would never charge properly so be sure to check that and you might need a magnifying glass to see it.

Apple replaced it with a little convincing ...it was a work phone. and at the time less than a year old. Was lucky it did not damage the phone, I had to turn it in ( iPhone 5S ) and I figure it is in the back of a drawer, what a waste.

If I blew someones eyes out with the large picture, first thing looking , oops,  I will try to do better.  Blush 

Roses I have also always wanted to visit England....maybe someday. Rose5555 if you have a gardening question Roses is the one to ask, that's for sure.

Good morning Audrey so glad you enjoyed it the sunrise pic.... Smile

Harley I am glad Fire asked about your celebration, I am interested as well.

A Good Morning to Charon and Ice willie33 Dancing Wolf

It is Saturday May 7, 68 degrees and 39% Humidity,  Big Grin  for the weather report,   Idea  oh and sunny, great weather.....to my friends and readers,   Heart    I hope you day is a good one.

Hi I_S

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 05-07-2016

Hi Linvile Smile

I'll have a double espresso please Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 05-07-2016

happy healthy day to everyone.

FYI......if you have a laptop, notepad, iPhone etc, etc, etc.......the best way to keep your batteries conditioned is to run them down to less than 20%.....then recharge.

Also, realize that even though your device says 100% charged after a relatively short period....that is a "shallow" charge.....you need to charge for about 5 hours to get a "deep" (maximum) charge.

Hope that helps.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 05-07-2016

[Image: 256083-Happy-Mothers-Day-Weekend-Quote.jpg]

Thanks Pop's

For the tips

Hi the late sleepers.... No no As Charon says I kid Tongue

Good to see you guys.    Smile 

I am going to mow grass today in fact I am right now  but taking an ale break  Big Grin To keep hydrated properly .... I know I know before you say it LOL

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 05-08-2016

Good Morning, IOP!  Happy Mother's Day to all whom are moms, who had moms, whom act like moms.  You rule.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-08-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Hi Charon.