IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 05-15-2016

Perfect, linville. Just perfect.

(i thought, is it morning? But this is just awesome.)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 05-15-2016

Happy Bday, Ice and Slick! Smile

[Image: Happy-Birthday-Funny-Dog-Party-Time.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 05-15-2016

Perfect. You are great, also, willie. They will love it.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 05-15-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: I-need-a-day-between-saturday-and-sunday...quotes.jpg]

Wow what a day yesterday! I think I really do need a day between Sat and Sun...

I want to thank everybody that wished me and Slick happy B-Day yesterday, that was indeed a beautiful thing...

Charon, Linville, Willie... What would this place do without y'all.. I am humbled...

Okie Dokie... Went out this AM and my derned old starter figured it was time to quit me... Just had one put on appox 1 yr ago, it was a used one, but a good one nonetheless... But I know a guy that knows the guy that has a friend that knows this guy that's friends with a good mechanic... Ok I'm yankin your chain, I know a real good mechanic... He said he'd do it today...

Man ... You know we have some folks that "pass" through here and some that try to take up residence with us that don't quite get the program we set up here... They will only cause grief in one way or another and must be either convinced to "see things our way" or leave... Y'all just keep your eyes open and let's stop them from wrecking havoc amongst our family... Thanks

Ok ... I know I ramble alot, so I'm shuttin my pie hole...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It pays you back with intrest.. Smile

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 05-15-2016

Happy belated Birthday Ice & Slick, sorry it's late, I managed to fill yesterday with nothingness.

Sunday again eh, ah well the melatonin is still giving me quality sleep (and insane dreams) so I feel fresh. That being said, I'd love tomorrow off!

Started watching Mr Robot last night, for those of you who haven't seen or heard of it...well, some or most of you would like it. I like it, a lot.

It's about a computer programmer/ hacker who has social anxiety and is addicted to m0rph1n3 and sub0x0n3 <---discussing a TV series but still, can't be too careful.
Check out the full synopsis on IMDb or something.

Hope you all have a brill day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 05-15-2016

Good Morning All!
Thanks soo much for the Birthday wishes!!!  You all are such Good People!!

Sunday Funday!!!

Slick Heart Smile Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-15-2016

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all have a good Sunday with your anxiety & stress under control.

It is windy & cold only 55 degrees here in upstate NY today. So it's good working weather & I fight a constant battle with weeds in my garden. So I will be weeding in my garden this afternoon. This morning I am riding along with my dad to WalMart. I love the ride in, seeing all the dairy & horse farms.

Morning Ice & Slick. I hope you both had a terrific birthday. And that you both have a good Sunday.

Morning Audrey. Good for you for switching out your winter clothes for summer ones. I still haven't done mine yet. I hope your Sunday is kind to you.

Good Morning Insomnia Sucks. I'm glad to hear you are having good sleep. Mr. Robot sounds really good. Unfortunately I don't have cable or anything, but it sounds like something I would enjoy.

A special shout out to Charon, Linville, Fireplaces, Rose5555, Harley, Popster & the rest of you good people. Have a good Sunday!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-15-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Oh my, Audrey you had me grinning at the fun you are having with words.  Tongue I hope you have a real good day and get the chores done so that you can have some free time....BTW I have heard that is a good thing so I am wishing you a good thing, Free Time, grins,  Wink  

I hope the birthday members did enjoy their day... IceWizard, SlickSmile  

Fire that was a funny you said, speaking of your DD....  Big Grin 

Roses good morning friend.

Hi Harley , I_S , .... and others I am sure to be overlooking, trust me not intentional, K.?      

....Dancing Wolf , Popster 

Hi. willie, my friend GM

Yes that is right I have thought where is Revolution? Hi RevWink Yell at me when you come back around.....

And I saved the best for last, GM Charon.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 05-15-2016

Y'all know... This IS exactly what I just love about this site... Everyone is here expressing themselves and it's not just about the meds... Sure they can help us, but there's more to life than a handful of <insert meds> ...

All you folks really make a difference, around the world it seems...

Y'all should all be proud of the progress this digital home of ours has made...

Y'all rock!! Thanks...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 05-15-2016

Good morning, friends! Smile

[Image: 138163-Good-Morning-Sunday.jpg]

I miss Revolution, too!