IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 05-28-2016

Good Morning IOP!!

Hope All have a nice relaxing Holiday week-end!!

Be Safe!!!

Slick Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-28-2016

Good Morning IOP. !  Smile   

Have a Great Memorial Day Week End. 

Maybe this belongs in Ice's Today Is.... , but anyway here it is.

What is Memorial Day? 

Memorial Day is a remarkable and an amazing way to remember our patriotic heroes who had sacrificed their lives to help us to breathe the air of freedom. 

Memorial Day is observed with families and friends from all over the country journeying cemeteries and memorials to pay homage to their beloved and forgotten ones.

Also the unofficial start of summertime.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 05-28-2016

HAPPY CATURDAY FROM ME AND OUR ICE WIZARD WHOM WILL TAKE THE DAY AND WEEKEND OFF!

Show someone a kindness, a thoughtful word, as our Ice would say.  Only better.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-28-2016

Hi Fire, was thinking of you just yesterday and thought the same thing! 

Posting over in the music thread just now and caught you guys here out of the corner of my eye.....grins.

Well I do have to go in around noon, ugh....but * if * things go well I could be in and out in 1 1/2 hours....which would make me very happy as you can imagine.

Take a seat pad for those bleacher seats, well just saying something to consider....for the softball tournament. 
Cheer DD on to have fun.

Outside work for me this lovely week-end. Assorted, from garage to mowing and thinking on more screen plantings on one side of back.....looking at, Cryptomeria Radicans, a Japanese Cedar, deer resistant and much more but year round foliage for good screening....

[Image: Cryptomeria_japonica_Yoshino_3x4-200x322.jpg]

willie, I do hope the doctor appt. was helpful. I remember you said you also shopped that day too....so best on that.

Charon you are doing a bang it up job for IceBig Grin 

Good Morning to others as well, Slick, Audrey , Roses , well all who frequent "The Cafe' Linville
Always a great friendly place to be.
(thanks for listening)

Thanks to the members.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-29-2016

Hi Harley good to see you, ......2 loto's = a good haul for ya!  Big Grin

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 05-29-2016

oh, kidding.  i had my excedrin instead.

Good Morning, IOP!

Good Morning IOP.

Yes Fire, thanks for asking,it was just as I had hoped in and out, with one little minor glitch but no biggie.

So inluding travel time about 2 hours ....had to stop what I was doing to go in though but even that was a good thing....H O T  mowing says it all.

Yeah isn't Harley the lucky one.

So, Fire the game will be today . Well keep to what works for you to not be hurting afterward. It is so easy to forget once around a crowd and all the event hoop la ...you know.

Do you wear hats to keep the sun off face etc. ? Doc told me to. It has been so bright that sunglasses are cool in more than one way
Love those polarized ones ....now look who is rambling and on a phone no name highlighting..sorry love that touch....

Everyone of YOU lovely people have a great day.  Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-29-2016

Good Morning IOP!

Happy Sunday!

I am going to Walmart this morning with my dad. He is getting all the food we will need for tomorrows cookout at my dads. Fingers crossed that I get to see my grandson tomorrow.

So I better get ready to go, I'll be checking in here later..

I hope everyone has a good morning.

Good morning to Charon, Linville, Fireplaces, Harley, Slick, Dancing Wolf & the rest of you fine people.

Good one Charon .....Drinking my coffee just now.

Didn't see your post because I took so long writing mine Ha ha

Need the coffee to kick in and wake me up.

Hope this crazy predictive speller doesn't change too much here.

When I first changed jobs last November the safety director sent me a text and I had my phone in pocket and I swear it answered the text with something that was rather in appropriate twice....
Later when I saw it I called and apologized saying all I could think of was the predictive speller went haywire.....luckily I knew them already and it was ok but it could have been bad.

They responded with , I am not sure how to respond to this.

Lol

Anyway supposed to be cooler today .....good for me

Oh good morning Roses .

I hope hope hope that you get to see your grandson tomorrow .

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 05-29-2016

Good morning, friends!

Charon, I love your cat pics especially the one this morning that looked like I felt the last two days!

Harley, nice win on the lotto! Fire, hope you have a pain free fun day at your DD softball game. Roses, hope you get to see your GS tomorrow! Enjoy your cookout.

Hello Linville, Audrey, DW, Slick, and everyone!

The PCP is now warning me about taking the steroid every day... WTF, do they read the PDR after prescribing something! However, I know Dr was just trying to help, within their ability, regarding pain meds now.

Enough ranting! Smile
[Image: have-a-nice-day.jpg]