IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 05-29-2016

Good Morning IOP!!

Charon Love the pic!!  Seems I feel that way in the morning (a lot)!!!

Congrats Harley!! 

Roses I hope you get to see your grandson and ENJOY!!!

Wishing Willie, Fire, Linville, Harley and everyone a wonderful Sunday Funday!!!

Slick   Smile Cool

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-29-2016

Good Afternoon Everybody.

I hope you are all enjoying this lovely day.

I want to thank you all for your good wishes that I get to see my grandson tomorrow. Fireplaces, Linville, willie & Slick Big Hugs to all of you for rooting for me. My son has his own landscaping business & he is incredibly busy with work so I haven't seen my grandson ( except for photos on Facebook). I am hoping they just show up at my dad's tomorrow.

It is very hot out. 93 yesterday & 88 today. I am going to be weeding in my flower garden this afternoon. I love this weather so much. It puts me in a good mood.

Hi Fireplaces. Yes I am still having problems sticking to my 4 a day hydros. I came up 3 days short this month. It's better than I have done before but I still battle with myself everyday. Thank God I have the Neurontin to take so that I don't have w/d's. Thank you for asking. I hope your neck will be ok.

Well I am heading outside to weed now. My roses are doing incredibly good this year & they are getting ready to bloom. The Valerian is blooming now & their scent perfumes my whole yard as is my lilac bush. I love it.

Everybody enjoy the day!

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 05-29-2016

Good evening everyone.

Man I'm shattered! My best friend finally got home from travelling so we ended up meeting up for a few drinks. This turned into a 30 hour thing (not a 30 hour binge lol) just basically crashed out at his new place on Fri then continued the catch up on Sat. So, it's my own fault I'm shattered.

Anyway, I text my boss this morning, who said to my face 2 weeks ago "I'm happy to grant holidays at short notice/ last minute" asking for a half day holiday tomorrow (go in at lunch time)
I felt relieved straight away thinking "I'll get a lie in Smile"
Until she wrote back and said "no, it's too short notice"

Honestly...WTF

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 05-29-2016

Wasn't sure where to post this, anyway interesting read for those with sleep issues.

https://www.bulletproofexec.com/sleep-hacking-1-million-people-prove-sleeping-5-hours-is-healther-than-sleeping-8-hours/

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 05-30-2016

Good morning!

[Image: Memorial-Day.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 05-30-2016

Good Morning IOP!!

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY !!!

My sincerest THANK YOU to all Vets both on here and everywhere!!!!

Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

Sliick

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-30-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Memorial Day! Thanks to all those that have served our country...

I hope you all enjoy your day.

It rained very hard here all afternoon yesterday. Good. We needed the rain. Hopefully, now my vegetable seeds & potatoes will germinate.

I am hoping it doesn't rain today during my dad's cookout. I will be sure to let you know if my grandson shows up today. He is 4 months old now so he is getting big & really cute.

Good Morning & all the best to willie, Insomnia Sucks, Harley, Slick, Linville, Charon, Fireplaces, Dancing Wolf & the rest of you lovely people.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-30-2016

Hi willie

I love your post......so so true

Thanks for posting it.

My feelings exactly....

As well as Slick. .....X2 for me.

Good day to all .....Roses hope you see grandson today.

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 05-30-2016

Good Evening Friends!

I hope you all had a good Memorial Day.

I had a nice one but didn't see my grandson. He & his mom were sick with colds. He is also teething so he is being cranky & out of sorts. So, I told my son that there will be another time when we can get together. I'm disappointed of course but I remember how it is to have a sick fussy baby. I never want to lay a guilt trip on my son, he is working so hard to establish his landscaping business. He said that his fiancee is going to bring the baby over to see us soon. I look forward to it. But she is a nurse so she works hard too so I must be patient.

The cookout was a success although none of the kids came so it was very quiet. it was just me, my dad & my sister & her husband. We had a lot of food so I am stuffed. It was very relaxing this year.

I went back to check my dad's vegetable garden & I am pleased with it. The potatoes & onions have sprouted & there is germination of the beets, carrots, kohlrabi & radishes. More will be coming this week. Gosh I asked my dad what the heck he is going to do with it all? He said I will be doing a lot of freezing things. Ugh...

Hello to Charon, Linville, willie, Slick, Fireplaces, Dancing Wolf, Harley & the rest of you lovely people. Have a good night everyone!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 05-31-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Ah Roses, I am sorry that you did not get to see your grand son, but it seemed a situation we have all been thru. Hopefully you will soon like thry said a special trip. I bet they do come soon, I hope....how exciting it is to have a 4 month old in the family.

Sounds like the fruits of your labor is taking hold and sprouting nicely, good.

All the sleepy heads wake up it is a Tuesday Morning , a short work week.

Well for some school is out I wont mention any names though. It may be a little different schedule.

I did not get enough sleep last night so;

[Image: tumblr_o76ww7rdYE1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

Have a good day all you lovely people! 

[Image: tumblr_o73ugjTm7T1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]