IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 06-10-2016

Good Morning IOP...

[Image: friday-night-expectation-reality-funny-lol.jpg]

We all "feel like" we can still cut it up with the best of em... And we can, until we start!

Had tp go get a scan this AM... The kind they use the dye for... Taste funny... But first they wanted blood work done... Really... Couldn't pull that off the day before huh?

Anyway, the lady at the desk was getting my papers in order, then she asked me,"Will it be alright if we call out your name when we're ready?" With one on those big smiles on her face...

So I told her very softly and seriously,"Well ma'am... I'd rather you'd call me by my middle name if that's ok."

She said,"Sure... What's your middle name?"

"Rumplestilskin." I replied..

The look on her face was priceless.. So I asked,"Is there a problem?"

"Oh no."She said and went about whatever she was doing... And I'll be if that's who she called when it was my turn... Lol

Remember to love one another today and smile... Hey you just might meet Rumplestilskin!! Wink

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-10-2016

Hah ha Ice that is funny.
I'll be , she did it....they just think the universe revolves around their office or whatever ....

That is good making fun Out of a boring I'd rather not be here situation

Good deal

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 06-11-2016

(06-10-2016, 03:56 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP...

[Image: friday-night-expectation-reality-funny-lol.jpg]

We all "feel like" we can still cut it up with the best of em... And we can, until we start!

Had tp go get a scan this AM... The kind they use the dye for... Taste funny... But first they wanted blood work done... Really... Couldn't pull that off the day before huh?

Anyway, the lady at the desk was getting my papers in order, then she asked me,"Will it be alright if we call out your name when we're ready?" With one on those big smiles on her face...

So I told her very softly and seriously,"Well ma'am... I'd rather you'd call me by my middle name if that's ok."

She said,"Sure... What's your middle name?"

"Rumplestilskin." I replied..

The look on her face was priceless.. So I asked,"Is there a problem?"

"Oh no."She said and went about whatever she was doing... And I'll be if that's who she called when it was my turn... Lol

Remember to love one another today and smile... Hey you just might meet Rumplestilskin!! Wink

Ice

Love that story, Ice - or should I say Ice Rumplestiltskin?  Given me a good old giggle to start off my day. Linville's baby celebrating it was Friday also hit the spot this morning.
I'm wondering if I can manage my military fitness class this morning. Despite the arthritis, I returned to it on Thursday evening after two months off  and it went ok although there are things I can't do right now - such as getting myself off the ground without using my hands - but I came home, stretched, then iced my knee for ages and did similar with ice overnight last night. So the knee isn't feeling too bad - I am in two minds though. Am I pushing too hard?
I'll let you know what I decided later!
Have a good day all.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-11-2016

Happy Saturday IOP!!
The weather forecast for here does not sound to promising today, so I think (THINK) I might work on the garage  Ugggg.

But it is a day off!  Tomorrow will be a couch day!!!   Big Grin

Hoping everyone has a great Saturday!!!

Slick  Heart

PS:  STILL laughing at Ice's story!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-11-2016

Happy Weekend, friends!

[Image: saturday_rocks_3d_guitar.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-12-2016

Good Evening ........IOP  

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcommentsmeme.com%2Fwp-co...31.jpg&f=1]

Made myself an expresso this afternoon and yum, it was much better than the drip pot o coffee this morning but you'll have that.

UV index was a 9 today . I just noticed it, thank golly I was not out in it.

Got to 90 by noon but only a few more degrees after that. A nice day. But where did it go.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 06-12-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 166399-No-Tomorrows-Monday.png]

Just had to post this pic... Seems as though it reminds me of "somebody"... Maybe it'll come to me...

Should be a fairly goo day today... Not hot... Not cold... But those dog gone "cicadias" are still singing! It actually doesn't bother me, but it drives mt SO crazy..er.....

Her brother is getting hitched (again) to this .. Female... I'm not gonna say much, cause I'm not the one that's trying to live with her...

Bless his heart....

Remember to love one another today and smile... Life... Isn't it really funny?

Ice

(oh yeah... That pic sorts reminds me of Harley ... I do hope you get all that soreness worked out .... Take care...

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-12-2016

Ice , thAT IS TOO, WAY TOO FUNNY. oops sorry in the excitement cap lock stuck....anyway

Harley was just talking about it having been so hot and long days at work so this pic is probably how she feels , with a big but is that I heard her say she gets Tuesday off.

BTW Harley OUCH for hitting your head.....don't do that. If you had your hard hat on well okay but if not then I have seen people do it and rip a gash in their head, really big Ouch.

well I was going to post a pic today this morning too that I ran across but I think I will put it over in the random thoughts after all this because it is un-connected. to the current events, LOL.

So here ya go for today;

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fd5w4uv416ie49.cloudfron...08.jpg&f=1]

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-12-2016

Good morning My Friends!!!

Today greeted me with a headache (again)!!  Is there still loads of pollen or what???

Anyway - another wasted day of couch and aleve time!

I hope everyone feels MUCH better than  I do today!!!!
SUNDAY FUNDAY Heart  

(Maybe time for a MONDAY FUNDAY if this headache goes away!!!)

Slick

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-13-2016

God morning all you lovely people.

Here at IOP.

It got way colder than I expected last night at 50 ....good sleeping weather, eh?

I have a busy week won't get into why just now .....

I hope everybody is able to keep their pain and anxiety under control .

Having a good Monday ......all the while , after all it is just another day , well....

Smile people won't know what you up to and it might just be having a good day.