IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 06-13-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: ab4647558931701901810960f2aed510.jpg]

Well it's certainly Monday... Nough said...

On one good note, I should get a great magazine to read today! At least it's down the street right now... Maybe just maybe, they can pull off making it to my mailbox... But that's yet to be seen... At least they make early deliveries(before 10)...

Hope everyone has a stress and pain free Monday... God knows we all need one every now and again...

Remember to love one another today and smile.... Everyday above ground is a great day (excluding mine workers of course Smile )

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 06-13-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

The weather here has been terrible, it's more like April than June.

The rest of the week is going to be lovely though.

I will be gardening of course.

I hope you all have a good Monday, with your pain & anxiety under control.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-13-2016

Good Morning my IOP friends!!  

Yes - it's Monday  Be glad you had the blessing of waking up this morning!!  I have been watching the news coverage on the tragic
Orlando situation.  So very sad and tragic.

Wishing everyone a great Monday!!!  Smile

Slick

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 06-13-2016

Good day everyone.

Today has been awful.
It's been one of those days where every person at work is acting strange.
Simple problems/ issues are being blown out of proportion for one reason and one reason only- to annoy people.
The day I leave this place can't come soon enough.
Eugh.

Hope you all have a better day than me.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 06-13-2016

I_S... Man it can't be that bad... Besides what would we do without you here! Surely you're talkin bout that ole job...

But I do know what you mean... The magazine I was waitin for showed up Sat morn in the next town over, that's usual... So they had all day Sat and Sun to "sort" out where crap is supposed to go... Great!! I'm sure to get to read it today right!... Nope... Can't be that easy...

At 9 they put out the update that "sorting was complete"... BUT IT WAS IN A P.O. 1 AND A HALF HOURS AWAY IN A DIFFERENT TOWN!! Really?!?!

So I called em... They said "Yea we have it right here." So I said," Look... I'm leaving the state today and that is a gift for my sister... Can you hold it till I get there?"

She said she could, so I burnt off... Forgot my TN at the house... Sh!t! ... Finally made it to the town... Couldn't find the dang P.O.... Ask serveral businesses and even some folks in their yards, they kept pointing me back to where I had just come from...

Finally, in the middle of town, I saw a sherriff gettin in his car so I asked him... He said, with a smile on his face, "It's right there." as he pointed to the next building... It didn't even look like a P.O.!!

They had it waiting on me... Didn't need my TN (thank God) ... So I finally made it back home..

You know... I think it's kinda humoruos that a sherriff had to tell me where my meds where.... Smile lol...

So believe me I_S ... I know what kind of day it's been here so far, I can imagine how yours is going...

Hang in there buddy.... Surely we've seen worse...

And not to depress you or nothing.... But you still have us Wink

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 06-13-2016

Hi to Everyone of you Cafe Linville visitors and lurkers.

Hey Ice.....look for the USA flag....ALL post offices have to fly the flag.......that's how I find them.....some are really hard to findSmile

I_S.....I just know your smart enough to stay away from those folks.....as best you can.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 06-13-2016

Let me add my sympathies for those affected by the Orlando shooting - that upset me a great deal when I saw it on the front page of my newspaper this morning.

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 06-14-2016

Thanks Ice.
Yeah to clear things up I was talking about my job, not this website, I'm not leaving here!
The day I leave my job can't come soon enough. Smile

That sounds like a fair crazy day you had, glad it worked out in the end!

Yup pops, I try ignore them but I have to attend meetings with them, work in an office with one of them.
It's s pretty damn miserable place to work. I think the recruitment process must involve hiring a bunch of knuckle draggers with power trips.

Anyway you guys have cheered me up.

Feeling better already Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-14-2016

Good Morning IOP

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-14-2016

Good Morning IOP!!!!

Slick