IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Kid A - 06-14-2016

Good Morning IOP!

Things have been so incredibly hectic lately that haven't had a moment I check this board. Glad to see a lot of the same people are here

Insomnia- those days at work are the worst. Sometimes you just need to vent about it to get it off your chest. And then you feel better. At least I do! So we are here to listen Smile

Ice wizard- that was quite the journey to get your magazine! And also hilarious that a sherriff ultimately pointed you in the right direction lol

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-15-2016

Good Morning my IOP friends!!

Not much to catch up on.  The weather has been wonderful and my flowers are making a tiny bit of progress!!

Got a bunch of blueberries yesterday, so I am going to give it my best shot to make some jam!!  (hahaha)!!  
First time for Blueberry!!  
Wish me luck!!! I'll probably look like one of the 'blue people"!!

Wishing everyone a great day!!!!!

Slick Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 06-15-2016

Good morning everyone!

I managed to shake off my bad start to the week by spending ~£650 (~$1000) on new clothes, online.
I do this once a year around this time.
Looking forward to it all arriving.
Imagine I got an LL for a T-Shirt Big Grin

Have a good one everyone

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-15-2016

Good morning, friends! Smile

Slick, that blueberry jam sounds terrific! I_S, glad your clothes shopping spree helped you get over your bad days at work. Big Grin

[Image: 169854,xcitefun-have-good-day-2.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 06-15-2016

Thanks Willie.
Although it's embarrassingly materialistic of me haha

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-15-2016

I_S, not materialistic at all. You deserve it and shopping always helps my blues! Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 06-15-2016

HI Everyone, old friends and new.

Took a little bit of a break from the computer..just needed to veg a bit. Looks like I've got lots of reading to catch up on. I really do enjoy reading about everyone, your lives and hearing your opinions.

I hope all is well with everyone, as stress, pain, and anxiety free as possible. 

Ijust took a sip of the coffee...the finest I've had in ages. Thank you, Linville. 

Love to you,

Revolution

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 06-16-2016

Good morning IOP!

Happy Birthday Zander!
Hope you have a great day bud!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-16-2016

(06-15-2016, 10:26 PM)Revolution Wrote: HI Everyone, old friends and new.

Took a little bit of a break from the computer..just needed to veg a bit. Looks like I've got lots of reading to catch up on. I really do enjoy reading about everyone, your lives and hearing your opinions.

I hope all is well with everyone, as stress, pain, and anxiety free as possible. 

Ijust took a sip of the coffee...the finest I've had in ages. Thank you, Linville. 

Love to you,

Revolution

OMG it's Revolution, Hi,  ...I  missed you being around. 

Glad all is fine everybody needs breaks and to change things up every now and then

Now Good morning to all the lovely people visiting the Cafe' .

I will be hit and miss being on here myself for a few days.....

Hope everyone has a great day , we have had a lot of rain the last day so it should bring all the plant life to attention and looking nice for the week end coming up .....Big Smile.

Best.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 06-16-2016

Good Morning IOP!!

Willie - the jam is delicious!!!!  Sorry I can't share!

Zander - Birthday??   Happy Happy!!!

And since it is pouring buckets, my flowers are done!  Oh well.   Think I buy fake ones and stick thin in the ground!!!

Happy Thursday All!!!

Slick