IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - airraid101 - 09-17-2015

good morning all!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-17-2015

Harley, it does sound like maybe you had sort of a premonition ...I think it can happen...I am so sorry to here about this.

Oh my, the young children ...not to overlook your nephew, it is a sad situation for sure.

Thank you Harley for the well wishes, I will. I have been fighting some sadness with myself lately.
======

Hey I am thinking of starting this same thread I the private are , any thoughts on that from someone.

Anyway

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-18-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Well it's gonna be another fine day today, I can just tell it! I'm kinda in a run this morn( those old folks get up early!) ,but I'm not gonna complain, at least they do wake up ... I'll get back to my usual routine here shrortly, but until then, I'm pressed in the morn right now ... Oh well ... It's for a good cause so whatever it takes... I mean with any luck we'll all be the age they are one day and I can only hope someone will give me a hand up ....

Have a pain free day my friends ... Oh yeah ... Brb ...

Whew ... Almost forgot that bong sitting there! Now it's coming together ...

Ok now I'm off ... C-Ya's l8r ...

Wow ... Harley .. I am deeply sorry for your loss ... These tragdies are to most devistating cause for the age and all....

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-18-2015

Good Morning Ice, It really a good thing you are doing helping the elders out and listening and such to them. Yes we can only hope someday it is us being taken care of my someone like you are now.

Then you will be having a smile inside saying how nice things do go full circle.

Do special things happen on Fridays over at the center?

Oh BTW, ICE and other members I *think* the new GM thread over in the "Members" ( private ) chat is designed to replace 

this thread, is that the idea of it , anyone care to chime in I think Harley is thinking that too….just saying so there is clear 

communication you know.

So a new Good Morning thread has been started in the private area if you are wondering , what is Linville talking about.  Tongue

Charon and Admin of Steel got it up and going for us now, so we are starting to use it.

This Good Morning thread being, one of the new threads, over there……check it out if you haven't yet.   

IceWizard this blue link is a hot one this time, clickable to take you to the area that Private shows up.
Under Off Topic and then Private

Have a good Good Friday everyone.

RE: "Good Morning" - codename linctus - 09-18-2015

Good morning,
from UK HAD A wee SURPRISE FROM POST MAN TODAY ALSO
SO GREAT START TO WEEKEND.
CODENAME LINCTUS Big Grin

RE: "Good Morning" - QueenB - 09-18-2015

GOOD MORNING My lovely memebers, my shift is over must run have a great day

Your Queen

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 09-18-2015

Good Morning Everyone!  

Have a good one My Queen! I am perky today. I found a solution to my insomnia. I took a course in "speed sleeping."  I can now get 8 hours sleep in 2 hours.

I hope everyone had an awesome week. I hope you all have a great weekend and always remember..... uh....Hell, I forgot what I wanted you to always remember. I'll get back with you on that....

Have a great weekend All!

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 09-21-2015

Good morning everyone ! This one is for IceWizard. Wish I was there.

[Image: Funny-Monkeys-Funny-Monkey-Picture-116-F...a.com_.jpg]

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Had 3 rambunctious boys at my house this weekend (2 grandsons plus one friend). Hey, who can say no to friends. HaHa

RE: "Good Morning" - airraid101 - 09-21-2015

good morning all .. have a GREAT DAY

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 09-21-2015

Harley - I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your SIL's family.

(09-21-2015, 09:22 AM)airraid101 Wrote: good morning all .. have a GREAT DAY

Good morning airraid101.