IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 07-09-2016

Good Morning willie, Linville, Slick & the rest of you lovely people!

I hope you all have a good Saturday with your pain & anxiety under control.

We are having a dreary, rainy weekend. We really need the rain though so at least I don't have to lug water to the vegetable garden.

I will be weeding a lot between the raindrops since the weeds come out easy when the ground is wet.

You all take care today.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 07-09-2016

Good Morning ALL.

Hey I even think I saw Rose5555. hi ya.

Morning time is nice isn't it.

Sounds like smart gardening Roses

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 07-09-2016

Good morning, IOP. Have a great Saturday!

Hey there, Slick, Linville, and Roses. Glad to hear from you.

[Image: hope_your_Saturday_is_out_of_this_world_...inting.JPG]

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 07-11-2016

Good Morning All!!

Have a great and happy Monday!!

Slick  Smile Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 07-11-2016

Good morning Slick, and all of IOP! Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 07-13-2016

Morning all!

Does anyone know how to get life to slow down?
Help! Please!

Hope everyone is good!
Back to the grind! Meh.

dont get me wrong- I have a lot of awesome things planned (gathering of friends, Concert, Friends wedding, AMSTERDAM!) - all within the next 5 weeks.

But along with being super busy during the week...I dunno, I guess I just miss being able to 'chill out'

Maybe next.......year :-D

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 07-13-2016

Good Morning IOP!

I hope you all have a good Wednesday with your pain & anxiety under control.

It is going to be a beautiful hot summer day here which is just the way I like it.

Morning Insomnia Sucks. It sounds like you have lots of good interesting events coming up & I hope you enjoy yourself.

Morning willie, Slick & the rest of you lovely people.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 07-13-2016

Good Morning IOP!
Roses, I am glad you are having nice weather.  Where I am it is sooo humid you can't move without sweating!  And no sunshine! Tongue

But I have things to do inside with the A/C blasting!!
Morning I S - hope your upcoming events are GREAT!
Willie, Linville and everyone else - Have a GREAT day!!

Slick Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 07-13-2016

Good morning, friends! Begging for coffee...Smile

[Image: 181549-Good-Morning-Happy-Wednesday.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - bnewhart001 - 07-14-2016

Good evening, friends. Smile

I've been away for a while now, crazy crazy work and life!  I just thought I'd drop in and give a big "Howdy!" to all you wonderful folks out there.  It's nice to have some time to drop in and say hey. I sure have missed the wonderful conversation and camaraderie I've found here.

I hope everyone's doing great.  I perused the boards a bit and it seems things have changed a little bit!  So I'm doing some reading, trying to catch up on the latest and greatest.  I'm glad to see security has tightened up a bit, and hope everyone is being safe out there.

I see most of the regulars still about, though seems a few faces are missing, and several new folks, too!   I hope to get a chance to chat a bit with both the newer faces and banter a bit with the old timers (not that any of ya' are old Wink That' just me gettin' old, I'm afraid.

Well, since brevity is the soul of wit, I'll keep it brief!  Hoping to get a few orders in soon but seems like some research is in order to make sure I'm up to date on what's new, what's tried and true, and what's worth steerin' clear of.

Be safe out there, my friends, and I'll be seeing you all around, I hope!  Cheers!!