IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 09-16-2016

Don't forget to be grateful u can do six miles, pops. That is just awesome.

I thought I would be flexible and outdoorsy forever. No one knew about autoimmunes when I was young.

Good for u. (If i go to a town fireworks tomorrow, and I am so not sure cuz i know i look like death warmed over, even all fixed up--been a tad bit under the weather of late--we already got permission that houseshare can drive me right up to the place. Last year, no warning, we had to walk so far. Take a bus. Walk more. I had seizures and I guess they all noticed that. This year, we can drive right up to the fireworks. Good for u for being able to walk so far. Impressive. I used to run in high school. Loved hiking.)

Glorious, pops. Hope u enjoyed.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 09-16-2016

Hi Popster

The hike sounds delicious ....redwoods to boot, wow .

I remember the look of it with the pic you shared and it is a magical looking place.

Oh hey Charon I'm glad you won't have to navigate to the fireworks for enjoyment.

I have started feeling under the weather myself this morning after not sleeping well myself....lots of crud going around I hear so I started using the Zinc tab's today .

Had planned to leave work at noon but I didn't .....near me they had the fireworks recently that were rained out on July forth...I could not see them from where I was but I could hear them ....I enjoy the finale especially at the fireworks.

Have fun Charon

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 09-16-2016

feel better.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 09-17-2016

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 09-17-2016

Good Morning Charon.

Happy Saturday to all IOP.

[Image: tumblr_nllk00uhVN1tesy4zo1_500.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 09-17-2016

Hi everyone.

I didn't forget to remember you.

Here is the exact spot where I stopped and contemplated my .org friends.......

and yes, I am grateful that I can still do this walk.  Each time I do this loop, I remind myself that this could be my last walk on this trail.....not in a negative way, but in a realistic and grateful way.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 09-17-2016

Thank you Popster.

I see way it excites you to go on it .....

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 09-18-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 68aa5b37657b2098bf0d94c8d4f1aa0a.jpg]

Enjoy the day today... I know old man winter is slowley creepin me out..er.. Up on me! Never have gotten used to the dang cold up in here!! Everybody up here talks about "Oh the Humidity!" ...

Humidity??! I say what humidity?!?

I had to go to Texas a few weeks back, man do I miss that place, anyway I was there about a week and the humidity dropped to 98% once. The rest of the time it was 100%...

But... That'll always be home to me.... I do miss all the crawfish, oysters, shrimp and lots of other good stuff.. Now you say... Hey they have that stuff up here... Yes they do, however, after catchin it youself, frozen just ain't the same....

Oh well....

Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives em crazy, don't it Smile

Ice

Ps...

My Dearest.. I do hope you are feeling much much better today....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Tbaronfl - 09-18-2016

Ice I made a trip thru to, al, ms, la, & tx this summer. Man they do have some good eats.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 09-18-2016

Good Morning, IOP!

My late husband used to eat his way thru Playland, amusement parks and any towns we would visit.

It must be a man thing.