IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 10-09-2015

Good morning, all.

[Image: Funny_Good_Morning_Captions-12-300x293.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - airraid101 - 10-09-2015

Good morning all ... hope everyone has a great weekend !!!!

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 10-10-2015

Good Morning IOP...

It's Saturday and my butt is a draggin this AM .. Hey it's almost 6! Didn't make it home till about 2:30 from the auction and theater ... Now I got to get back to the center to finish with the loading of crap people bought ... What's that I hear.... Nothing! Coffee is ready ... Brb

Oh man... That is some extra good java this morn .. Musta put in an extra scoop... I went to get a sip and it slapped me! Now for the wake-up ... Let me grab my lighter, right here thanks Harley ...

I'm going with the laugh today(Agnes) ... I need to ... One more .. Hang on ... It just doesn't get much better than this ...

Sorry about the rush and all, but I gotta run ... There's a fresh pot makin (cause I'm taking most of this one) so help yourselves ... Forgot the damn donuts... It's freakin cold!! Well in the 40's and to me that's cold! Texas just don't do this kinda stuff very often .. But I'm seeing that it does up in here.... Brrrrr ... I miss Texas ..
Ok .. This time I'm really gone.... Y'all have a beautiful day today ....

L8r
Ice

dejavu?

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 10-11-2015

Good morning friends...

[Image: 31-08-2012-05.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 10-15-2015

Morning my friends....

Trying to pull my act together... Sometime is harder than others....

Here's hopeing all have a blessed day...

Oh yeah and thanks for the coffee MrKona... I really needed that!

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Cricket - 10-19-2015

(10-18-2015, 03:19 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi friends and readers,

So last night before I went to bed, I initiated updates on both my devices. Oh my!

This am I had to find all my passwords AND enter them correctly to get back in business.

Not sure that was so smart, but I DID it!  Yay.

I so hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Off to read and perhaps to post ...

I see a lot of coffee drinkers here. I kinda feel left out. I get my caffeine from drinking Cokes ALL DAY LONG. Does that count? Can I still be in the morning coffee group?

Hope everyone has a great week to come.
Luvs you guys Heart

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 10-19-2015

(10-19-2015, 03:53 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(10-18-2015, 03:19 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi friends and readers,

So last night before I went to bed, I initiated updates on both my devices. Oh my!

This am I had to find all my passwords AND enter them correctly to get back in business.

Not sure that was so smart, but I DID it!  Yay.

I so hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Off to read and perhaps to post ...

I see a lot of coffee drinkers here. I kinda feel left out. I get my caffeine from drinking Cokes ALL DAY LONG. Does that count? Can I still be in the morning coffee group?

Hope everyone has a great week to come.
Luvs you guys  Heart

Good Morning Everybody.

Hey Cricket you know what they say about someone with a little bit of authority, well I have as LITTLE as anyone .

I also say that coke counts for your beverage of choice, whatever gets you going. I've seen a lot of the coke drinkers rather than coffee.

Doesnt matter to the Good Morning club, you can still be in.

Tongue    Just tell anyone who asks that someone with a little bit of authority said it was okay. Grins.   Tongue

I hope everyone has a great day  / week too.

Oh Cricket, there are 2 Good Morning threads, one in the senior section 50 posts or more and the open one, this one.

So just in case you did not know,  go over there sometime too ….if you care to, just saying, as FYI.

best
Linville

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 10-19-2015

Hi y'all
I enjoyed your post FirePlaces .i bet those utility workers had there day made you stopping to chat with them  Wink

Harley I made sure to get one of those coffee makers that allow you to sneak a cup before the brew is finished   Big Grin 

MrKona you made that hard work story funny....Fort Knox posts lol   Smile 

Oh there was frost on the pumpkin this morning, as they say.

I have always wondered , who "they" are?  Tongue 

Make your day fun.

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 10-20-2015

Good morning, everyone.

[Image: 208738-Halloween-Snoopy-Happy-Tuesday-Go...-Quote.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 04:01 AM)Kittycat Wrote: Well hello to all you fine faces this Tuesday morning. Today, I would like to Congratulate Linville, a really great man, for hitting his 550 post mark. So if we happen to call you the freak behind your back, remember, it is a compliment. ;-)
Linville, our first? Posting Freak. Very cool, wise one. Tattoo it to you body, where it shall last forever!!!! Seriously, we all know you are better than any cup of Joe here, and wise. It's a nicer world with you in it. And you are loved here.

Posting Freak-----Posting Freak--------Posting Freak------

Well Thank You very much.     Big Grin     I wholeheartedly accept the honor.

I also appreciate the kind words Kittycat, really I do..... Blush

I love you guys right back. 

Thank you. ( Can't believe I've posted that many already )

You guys are swell. 

It is good to be here!  Real Good.  Wink