IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 10-21-2016

Good morning, friends...Smile. Have a great Friday!

[Image: Minions-pumpkins-for-Halloween.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-23-2016

Good Morning, IOP!

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-23-2016

Morning, fire! It got cold in my area. Hope ur family and u are well.

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 10-23-2016

Good Morning IOP.

I hope you can all have a good Monday, without pain & anxiety.

Morning Charon. It has turned cold here & yesterday we had some snow. I hope you have a good Monday.

Morning Fire! I am hoping you have a good day without your neck pain.

Morning willie. I love the photos you post. I hope your day goes well.

Morning Fire.

It is so good to know that things are ok for you & your family.

You are so lucky to have the gas fireplace. I have areal big fireplace in my living room which heats with wood. My fireplace eats wood like crazy. It does not heat the whole house though.

I heat with oil, Over this cold weekend, I turned the heat on for the first time this year .

I love having the fireplace going.

It sounds silly I know but I am afraid of fire. Ever since my dad's house burned down almost 4 years ago. They thought it was an electrical problem that started the fire. At that time my dad was heating the whole house with his wood burning fireplace. So even my dad says that it's possible that the fire had something to do with his wood burning stove.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 10-23-2016

Good Morning Charon, Fire, Roses and All.

Brrrr.  Windy, cold and grey here today!
Good weather for a couch day!
Happy Sunday!

Slick   Heart

Hi all. Sorry if I confused anyone. For some reason it felt like a Monday......

Everyone have a nice relaxing Sinday.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 10-23-2016

Good morning IOP !

I have some nice coffee gif's to post but my computer locked up....it is running out of memory on the hard drive, like me, ha hA.

So this is a bland post from iPad.

Have a good day smile at someone .....as Ice says it will be nice and they will wonder what you are in to because nobody is just nice for no reason, right?
Wrong ......IMO....

Well talk later good seeing everyone posting.  Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 10-23-2016

(10-23-2016, 02:46 PM)Linville Wrote: Good morning IOP !

I have some nice coffee gif's to post but my computer locked up....it is running out of memory on the hard drive, like me, ha hA.

So this is a bland post from iPad.

Have a good day smile at someone .....as Ice says it will be nice and they will wonder what you are in to because nobody is just nice for no reason, right?
Wrong ......IMO....

Well talk later good seeing everyone posting.  Smile

Surprise! I walked out the door to take the pups out this AM and was hit with some pretty cool air. FINALLY. I had to get my little space heater out this morning. It feels nice, but being down south, it could be back to the 90's tomorrow.
It's a nice little change for now anyway. I might just open some windows and air out this tin can I live in LOL.

Good morning to you guys.

Cricket

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 10-23-2016

Hi everyone, from someone who's been a bit of a stranger of late! I received such a kind email from our dear Ice Wizard, on my private email account a few days back now, asking how I was, in his warm, thoughtful way, and it struck me that it had been ages since I posted here. My life has become quite a lot more busy since I started volunteering at my local hospice as a bereavement counsellor. It started off slowly enough, but little by little, I find I am giving more and more of my time, as the work is so important and genuinely so satisfying to do - which sounds an odd thing to say about dealing with issues around dying, but I think almost nothing is more important in life than that. We all die but the provision of help for people whose relatives have left them grief-stricken is really quite poor and so many bereaved folk suffer in silence. Anyway, from a slow start, I have taken on more clients now, with the resulting paperwork, always paperwork, plus bi-monthly supervision and now some group facilitating work, which tends to be in the evening. The group work is the most enjoyable, it was something I used to do in the HIV field a couple of decades ago (gosh, I AM OLD!) and it's good to get back into an area of work I used to get so much out of.

Just this little extra voluntary commitment has had the effect of trimming down my spare time - but I think of you all often and wonder how things are going for my friends here. So I just popped in to say good evening all, I hope everyone is well, and I will have a bit of a read back over the recent pages this week to catch up. Big thanks to Ice for reaching out to me.