IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 10-26-2016

Good Morning IOP!

Happy Hump Day to All!!

Smile   Big Grin

Slick

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 10-26-2016

Good morning, friends! Smile

Charon, I love this:
Happiness is being confidently weird. I am weird - I just have to get the confidence part going. Big Grin

[Image: 242597-Good-Morning-Happy-Wednesday.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-26-2016

Weird is good. We can entertain ourselves quite nicely.

But, I learned to practice law, one strolls in with confidence. That is half the battle.

It will come to u, willie. Learn to stroll with confidence because you are all that. and a bag of chips, as they say.

RE: Cafe Linville - Junia - 10-27-2016

(10-26-2016, 03:45 PM)Charon Wrote: Weird is good.  We can entertain ourselves quite nicely.

But, I learned to practice law, one strolls in with confidence.  That is half the battle.

It will come to u, willie.  Learn to stroll with confidence because you are all that.  and a bag of chips, as they say.

Weird is just another way of saying unique, eclectic, original, incomparable, priceless. You are all that and more?

Hi Linville!!!!
Thank you for remembering me and thinking about me. It means a lot. I tried to answer your PM but haven't yet earned the privilege. I hope this is an alternative. 
I've been in the dark pit of depression. It's great to be back. And to be greeted with some morning cheer?☀️?
Ready for some Java and companionship. 

Junia

(10-26-2016, 03:45 PM)Charon Wrote: Weird is good.  We can entertain ourselves quite nicely.

But, I learned to practice law, one strolls in with confidence.  That is half the battle.

It will come to u, willie.  Learn to stroll with confidence because you are all that.  and a bag of chips, as they say.

Weird is just another way of saying unique, eclectic, original, incomparable, priceless. You are all that and more?

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 10-27-2016

Hi Junia
Yes I remember you from the welcome thread
I am glad to hear you climbed out of that darn pit.  Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 10-27-2016

Good Morning Everyone.
Since  worked late last night this is how I feel about coffee this morning.

so also not much to say just now but Hope you all have a good day.  Tongue  

[Image: tumblr_inline_ms6xtzzVp61qz4rgp.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-27-2016

Good Morning, IOP!! Morning, linville and junia and all our forum family.

Have glorious days.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 10-27-2016

Good Morning IOP ...

[Image: 06d73a8f18fc16bdaf411bf4b10d9426.jpg]

Linville ... I can relate to that pic! I had a doc ask me once (years ago) "Just how much coffee do you drink in the morning?" So I had to tell him the truth and I told him,"Only 2 cups." He said that was fine ... I didn't bother tellin him that each "cup" actually was exactly 1/2 a pot ... Smile

I still only drink 2 cups (usually at the same time now) ... Lol

Well today is "Black Cat Day" so I'm gonna leave y'all with this pic ... And remember, after you see it, it can't be "unseen"

[Image: black-cats_o_2402801.jpg]

Remember to love one another today and smile, cause just think of all you got by with yesterday Smile

Ice

Morning Charon ... I do hope you are good this AM ... Seems here lately you've had quite a list of knotheads to deal with ... They'll never quite get it cause they just don't care ...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-27-2016

morning Ice. I am thinking that the masses whom don't normally come here, are here to get meds for holidays. for parties when school is done for semester. Those people only show up when they need something and am pretty sure they never read our rules.

We are doing good. Have a glorious day, Ice.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 10-30-2016

Good Morning, IOP!!