IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 10-31-2016

Hello and Good Morning Charon.

Have a Great Day, K.

Ice will be happy to see that pic. Cool and tonight is the night....

I am afraid I will want to hit the sack early though after staying up for the very last out in the Cubbies game, LOL

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-01-2016

Good Morning Friends & Readers.

I hope everyone survived last night. So now we have this, Today is November 1, 2016

Gosh, it is going to be warm for the first day of November. 81 degrees.....near record highs..

Baseball Tonight.

I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day, as possible.

==
Words of wisdom for us ALL.

Be soft, don't let the world make you hard. 
Be gentle, don't let the people make you difficult. 
Be kind, don't let the realities of life steal your sweetness and make you heartless.

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 11-01-2016

Good morning IOP.
81 degrees? Wow! It's FREEZING over here, I had to de-ice my car this morning, in the dark.
Hope you all have a great day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-01-2016

(11-01-2016, 10:23 AM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote: Good morning IOP.
81 degrees? Wow! It's FREEZING over here, I had to de-ice my car this morning, in the dark.
Hope you all have a great day.

Wow your kidding I_S ....I have not had the first frost yet. 

I think this week end is the day, Nov. 6,  we fall back an hour which should bring the daylight back in the mornings.

Have a good day I_S. Good seeing you post.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 11-01-2016

Good Morning IOP ...

[Image: d7d9fa2033916ca893398d50d8b311f3.jpg]

Hey there I_S ... Good to see you 'round these here parts ... Now don't go "freezin off" any parts you wanna keep Smile ... We've had it sorta warm for up here (so far) but I know it's only a matter of a few days, it's comming Sad

Myself, I love summer ... Heat is just part of SE Texas ... And the humidity! Geeze Louise ... It stays around 99 - 100% most all the time and our kids are born with "gills" so they can breathe! (they usually fall off by the time they start school )

Excuse me a moment ....

Ahhh ... Now that "ole girl" has one heck of a kick .... Whew kinda a one and done Smile

ok I'm a shuttin up ...

Remember to love one another today and smile ... At least the Cubbies made it to the World Series and next year they'll take it in 4 ..

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 11-01-2016

Good Morning IOP!

Wow Linville, temps in the 80s sounds wonderful.

Enjoy it while you can.

I woke up to everything frozen & white from a heavy frost.

Temps today will be in the 50s.

I hope you all have a good Tuesday without pain or anxiety.

RE: Cafe Linville - Slick - 11-01-2016

Good Morning IOP! 

Happy November 1st!  

Starting to feel a little better!!!  Smile

Wishing you all a wonderful day!!

Slick  Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 11-01-2016

Oh, you guys clocks haven't gone back yet?
Ours went back Sunday past (30th Oct) at 02:00.

Yeah it is temporarily a bit lighter, however at this time of year, and for the next few months, I go outside as soon as I get out of bed, in my boxers and a jacket and turn the car on.

Then, once I have showered and got ready, the car is waiting... warm inside and the windows are defrosted Smile

Standing outside in 1oC temperatures at 06:30 isn't nice, but entering the car at 07:30 and it feeling like a sauna...is Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Kadiddlehopper - 11-02-2016

COFFEE........ahhhhh is ready and the delivery of said volatile substance is kicking in.... and true, good to the last drop. Cool

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-02-2016

Good Morning IOP.  Smile

Kadiddlehopper, I am heading to get that brew just now so I will know that feeling in just a minute