IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 11-22-2016

Hi, Dancing Wolf. I love those glass bottles. It is a special treat for me. And, yes, it brings me, also, back to a simpler time in my life.

May you be blessed and have a glorious Thanksgiving my friend. I hope you have a few bottles of Coke for the occassion.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-23-2016

(11-22-2016, 08:33 PM)Abigail Wrote: Thank you, Linville! Heart

And I'm glad Ice will be available!  Wink  I put ice in everything. Even my milk!  Rolleyes  Even when it's winter and cold out and raining, I'll be drinking Iced Tea in a HUGE plastic glass I have. 

"Plastic Glass"? That sounds funny. Isn't that an oxymoron? 

I love to talk about nothing (as I'm sure you've noticed) and also something, so yes, that definitely fits in with me.  Cool  

Thanks for the welcome! Let me know what you want me to bring to your Cafe! Chips? Salsa? Chocolate? I'm a "snacker" so I'll just bring all kinds of snacks! Virtual Snacks have no calories.  Big Grin

Abigail  Heart

Hi Abigail, you are more than welcome.

You will fit right in as this is a show about nothing, remember Seinfeld ? LOL I still watch that show and enjoy it.

It is fun and we actually make friends. Ok, how about this is what you bring, you. ( or whatever you want is ok )

Everything else anyone needs is already around here somewhere, all we need are the people to populate the place 

And if by chance something is not here we have a special runner called the "RedBall Express" that will go get anything.

Sometimes it is all serious , other times it is fun and giggles and sometimes a little, well all of it.

====

Oh another COKE addict here with real sugar, I kicked the Aspartame a few years back......Dancing Wolf sounds like me, Ha ha.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-26-2016

If you feel like trouble today then this one is for you I guess.

[Image: tumblr_m0koyyuU7Y1qei7a7o1_500.jpg]

Good Morning Everyone! It is Saturday Morning and going to be a Great Day. With no trouble but a word on a cup, ha hah.

Okay I am in full swing on my "coffeegasm".....Yummy Good.

Have a good Saturday Everyone !

[Image: tumblr_ogm2ywIP6b1qdg3lto1_500.jpg]

Okay you would rather have a sweet pastry with coffee, maybe so here is one.

And Again Good Morning.

All

[Image: tumblr_mhcoxrPaFB1qgc9kqo1_500.jpg]

Good Morning Ms. HepburnSmile

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 11-26-2016

(11-26-2016, 12:28 PM)Linville Wrote: Okay I am in full swing on my "coffeegasm".....Yummy Good.

And Again Good Morning.

All

Linville, you always start my morning off being hungry. You make it very tuff on me with those goodies you post. I like to wait and only eat just before bed time at night cause if I eat during the day, I'm done for the day. It knocks me out. However, I may join in with an iced coffee this morning. Big Grin

Thanks for making me drool all day LOL. Rolleyes

Cricket

Have a GREAT day to all.

(11-26-2016, 02:43 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(11-26-2016, 12:28 PM)Linville Wrote: Okay I am in full swing on my "coffeegasm".....Yummy Good.

And Again Good Morning.

All

Linville, you always start my morning off being hungry. You make it very tuff on me with those goodies you post. I like to wait and only eat just before bed time at night cause if I eat during the day, I'm done for the day. It knocks me out. However, I may join in with an iced coffee this morning.  Big Grin

Thanks for making me drool all day LOL.  Rolleyes

Cricket

Have a GREAT day to all.

Just a shout out. Where is our new family member Junia? Haven't seen her posting for a bit and hope she's ok.

Come home Junia

Cricket

RE: Cafe Linville - Spanky - 11-27-2016

Hey Coffee People,

Hope you are all having as good a day as your pics.  Charon asked me to let you know her Internet will be on and off for a bit, but she is fine, and soon should be all fixed.  FYI at her request. 

My coffee always seems weak.  I make it on a stove top percolator.  Maybe I just need to buy the real dark stuff.  Anyone know a good strong coffee I could get that would work in a percolator?  Most stuff is made for the Mr. Coffees and is too fine to use.  If I just keep perking more. 

I worked on a computer project years ago at a Navel air station in Lemoore, CA.  Their coffee was strong enough to hold a spoon up in it.  The guys on leave from ships said it was nothing compared to what they served on board a boat.  I think they want those guys to stay awake. 

best, Spanky

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 11-28-2016

Hi Spankster,

Thanks for the info about Charon.

Good seeing you post.   Cool

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 12:36 AM)Linville Wrote: Hi Spankster,

Thanks for the info about Charon.

Good seeing you post.   Cool

Thanks for the message from our fearless leader Spank. I hope she will be back among us soon.

You doin' ok?

Cricket

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 11-28-2016

Hey Spanks. Try a French press. Easy, strong hobo coffee with a French pedigree