IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-02-2017

Have a great weekend, brother.

[Image: You-there.png]

RE: Cafe Linville - dudcat - 06-02-2017

My Friday has been unusually productive.  I cleared about a 50 x 50' piece of land, removing all the residual rocks and sticks that remained after the loggers left.  I plan to seed it tomorrow.  Went to the bank, the local grocery, and even hit Walmart.  Had a fight with Lucy, one of the goats.  Actually, it was a friendly fight - she likes to rear up and try to butt me, and I knock her on her ass when she is up before she gets a chance.  We played for about 15 minutes.  We are still tight friends.  Have a happy weekend all!!  -dc

RE: Cafe Linville - ComeDayGoDay - 06-03-2017

Well, I missed the Happy Friday post, so here's a Super Duper Happy Saturday for you all! Zoo plans with the kiddos today...if it isn't 1000 degrees outside! Everyone enjoy the weekend! Take care!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-03-2017

Hi ComeDayGoDay ( if you dont mind I may call you CDGD in the future, lazy I guess, LOL. )

Hope it does not reach a temp that causes ur time at the zoo to be oppressive for you guys.

Hi dudcat.....oh and Big Hello to willie

Oh the reason for the 2 Good Morning threads is that the one in the private area can not be seen by visitors or newbies only those after 50 posts can see and post in the Good Morning thread in the Private thread.

Here

Just saying, thats all ....

we all decided to have one of course for everyone but also if a member wanted to post something that only a visitor can read.....just forum members that have been here a while that is trusted enough to get the 50 plus posting privilege.

You know?
So I usually just post over there in the private one but that is the difference. 
It is only viewable by 50 plus members

Have a good day ALL ..... Smile 

RE: Cafe Linville - dudcat - 06-04-2017

Hey linville, willie, CBGBs (ha!) and the rest.  Well, the weekend is winding down.  I am covered in bug bites and am itchy as hell.  Sitting inside watching the Red Sox game and drinking a Rock Star, trying to clear the cobwebs.  Gonna be a laid back day, no work, maybe a load of laundry.  I spent yesterday in a local big city down at the waterfront, haggling with produce vendors and the like.  Bought a couple of pints of blackberries, two pints of blueberries, two bags of those "Cuties" seedless mandarins, a watermelon, 3 bags of peeled/washed multi-colored carrots, raspberries, and some corn on the cob, while spending somewhere around $15.  Yum.  Already cut up a watermelon and am killing it.

As the new week unfolds, ease in carefully and cautiously and remember that nothing is a big deal, except our own peace.  ciao.  -dc

RE: Cafe Linville - reilli - 06-05-2017

Good morning all!

RE: Cafe Linville - ComeDayGoDay - 06-05-2017

Wowsers! Today we had such bad thunderstorms!...Well, actually, yesterday too! I am kind of happy though, I don't have to water my tomato and basil plants! I find such peace going out every morning and seeing their growth! Like my little tomato pets! After the rain, it was so humid though! My dad is visiting and very nicely put a ceiling fan in our outside porch! So nice! Mom made Mom's Spaghetti for dinner with meatballs! Now just relaxing as I hear my kids fighting over something completely useless, I'm sure, upstairs! Smile Enjoy your day y'all!! Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-06-2017

[Image: 258488-I-Just-Wanna-Say-Good-Morning-Minion-Quote.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 06-08-2017

[Image: tumblr_oqthxj0vLl1vnghdeo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 06-08-2017

Have a great day, IOP...Smile

[Image: 102371-Happy-Thursday.jpg]