IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-02-2015

Gosh it is evening time but I am going to post here, seems ok. I have so been busy and just felt like talking a bit. Not complaining just saying & talking that's all…..open mouth insert foot, ha

Fire I think we need the little guy helping out. Keep him around …hah ha

Maybe mix up some hot choc. too sometimes and tea for some. just whatever a person takes a liking to. We are here to please as Ice would say. Right Ice.

My days have been keeping me frazzled, is that a word. Ha.

Roses I like your colorful avatar. It got near 70 here today and beautiful blue sky with clouds streaking across it very mild feel to the air. 
We still have some leaves but they are quickly falling and the trees are assuming their winter silhouette. The Beech and Maple look especially  nice.

Kittycat when is the big SAT's test day, oh my did you say and I have forgotten. Hope it goes well. 

Hi Shayna it is good you can work from home but with everyone taking a nap I would be tempted to nap as well. Ha. 

Hi Harley taking these kind of gorgeous days in and storing a few might be a good idea, eh. 
It has been great weather today. The few days before this one had been cool and overcast. I see the squirrels running and storing food as the trees providing food are ready for the taking.

Hi willie33

RE: "Good Morning" - Shayna - 11-02-2015

We are all so lucky to be enjoying mild and most of all safe weather! Smile

I was tempted to nap but didn't today. Sometimes I do nap during lunch at home, but only if I know I can set an alarm to awaken on time etc.  The alarm would have disturbed my husband, so I wouldn't do it today.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-03-2015

Good Morning IOP....

And what a wonderful day so far.... Thw Direct TV guy is supposed ti show up and hook me up with the "genie" ... NFL ticket, and 3 mths of the movei chanels... Coffee's spittin... Brb...

Now... Got my 'ole trusty bong... Lighters... (thanks Harley) I can always find one now it seems...lol ... Brb...

Wow... After a sever cough attack, I think I'll pull through ...

Got a few "honey dos" to pull off before the boss come home this afternoon... No big deals, just keeps me busy and she really likes that... Wink

Gettin to be fewer and fewer boxes sittin around the camp... We've been running across stuff that neither one of us remember! Kinda like we've been storing somebody else's stuff! Wonder how that happened?

It's been good to see new faces here, joining the banter... This thread let's everybody just talk about regular stuff... Things that affect/effect everyone of us in different ways... And now we have a spot just for that, thanks to our very own Linville... Thanks man...

You know it doesn't always have to center around our problems, sometimes it helps just to be able to BS on other subjects.... And this one thread fills a need like no other one in our forum.... It's freakin great I think....

Ok... Enought ramblin from some nutt jobb ... Gotta get movin...

Oh yeah, Harley... I'm terribly sorry for your "incident" the other day... That can be a scarry happening anytime... Do take care of yourself...

To everyone else... May your day be awesome and filled with the best life has to offer... You deserve it...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-03-2015

Good Morning Friend & Readers.

IceWizard great post. 
I like the way you encouraged people just to talk about whatever is on their mind. Might not be problems I just wanted to talk a couple minutes and unload stuff on my mind but it was not morning ….uh oh sorry Ice I said un-load , I know that could be a bad phrase to hear about now….no no J/K

You seem to have done real well with All Things involved with the move, Ice.  It Seemed smooth. Just so much stuff to do and calls to make utilities etc.

Have you connected yet with your old friend that you realized lived close to you now. That is always cool to do.

I am really hoping it goes smooth for you, Harley. 
Figure it will Just like Ice said I was very concerned about you. FWIW
Harley I am glad you will be near more family at the new place ….if I am not mistaken, that is what you said. After you had the scary event. Just seems like a good thing if so.

I wonder if Roses will be through here. Good Morning Roses. Hope you have a good day.

Well I have to go my day is going to be stressful it seems so I need to prep myself a little before I leave. Ugh I feel stress building in my shoulders now isnt that bad this early. oh well gotta push on.

Sometimes there is nowhere to run from stress, it seems for me…but I go on. Oh I do plan on getting a deep tissue massage soon with 2 different places near me and the better of the 2 will go again. Those things relieve stress for me.

Good Morning Everyone!  Smile

PS> FirePlaces get that little guy busy making something hot for everybody, no no J/K …….Sorry I didn't put anything out. But Ice always has something around….

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-03-2015

Good Morning Everyone! The sunrise this morning looks so beautiful in pinks & reds.  With the time change I am waking around 4 am now.  I like waking early although i don't like it getting dark at 5pm.  Now is the time of year that the deer visit my garden & they do a number on eating my flowers & roses.  I have tried everything I can think of to deter them but nothing works.  Maybe if I still had big dogs they would scare them off but my 2 dogs now are small.

Thank you to everyone who has made me feel so welcome.  I hope you all have a terrific day without pain & anxiety.

RE: "Good Morning" - airraid101 - 11-03-2015

good morning everyone hope all is well Smile

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-04-2015

Good Morning Friends & Readers. 

Right off the bat I want to share this with everyone as my hopes for you this day! K ?

[Image: tumblr_nx6z0eSUue1sqba70o1_500.gif]

So FirePlaces that cup of coffee was in High Def. Very inviting, thank you.

I see that you have additional responsibilities, IceWizard. Congrats.

Good Morning,  airraid101 , Roses , Athena , Shayna , Rumor , Harley , Kona , cricket

BTW I do not think it is a cheesy thing to say either Harley , as others have said I think we all understand the meaning behind what you say. In our own way maybe but still, we know. 

Anyway I am running late already, so I cannot mention the others I had in mind, ugh, but I gotta go cause if I dont the traffic will make me regret it..

Best for all the regulars and new members please chime in and sit a spell at the Cafe Linville.   Smile And start getting in on this band of brothers, & sisters. Grins…..

I hope any cloudy gray day turns into a blue sky sunny day fro all around these parts!

RE: "Good Morning" - Caróg liath - 11-04-2015

Ni hespa go dith carad.  

Good morning and blessing to all IOP members alike. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-04-2015

Good Morning to you everyone. I appreciate all the mentions from all you very kind members. I hope you all have a good Wednesday without pain & anxiety. We are having a lovely stretch of weather here. A true Indian summer this week. I'm going to spend as much time as I can soaking up the sunshine. I tend to get very depressed when summer ends but this year I am hoping to try & enjoy the downtime of fall & winter.

RE: "Good Morning" - airraid101 - 11-04-2015

very good morning to all , last day before a 60 hour work week  so going to enjoy today ..... hope all is doing well Smile