IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-18-2015

Hey Austin is my kind of place! The slogan there is "Keep Austin Weird" and they do .. LCRA park ... The Oasis burd down while I was there ... Guadalupe St always has something different and who could miss 6th st .... Fine music everywhere!

I just didn't care for the popo station being on 5th st.... Too close ...

But all those lakes, Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels and winding country roads great for harleys ... Ahhhh Haaaa ... Those were great days indeed....

Dallas ... Not so much ... Except for 6 Flags...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-18-2015

Thanks. Harley......I hope you can scratch off more things on your list.

Smiles to you....

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-19-2015

Good Morning IOP ... Coffee is already in my cup and man does it taste great! Hang on a minute while I clear this ole bong ....

Wow ... Now that'll wake up the dead! ...

Not much to say... Feelin kinda down this morn .. So let me just say thanks to all for having me in for a cup .... The pleasue has been all mine ..
Y'all have a beatuiful day ...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-19-2015

Good Morning Friends and Readers, Everyone.

Wel I did it again and did not get enough sleep…ugh. Well there is always tonight to try again.

OK so I am just thinking I will never be up before you IceWizard, good morning and sorry you fell a bit down, hope the feeling goes away soon.

Audrey Hepburn how did the chipping away at getting your list done go. I have been carrying papers around with me to work to fax into insurance for 2-3 weeks now so dont feel like the lone ranger.
Here's wishing a better day to you. 

Harley how are you doing ? Fine I hope sometimes I make a list and I think I need to for this week or things are slipping through the cracks.

Hi and GM to you as well Kittycat.

Wonder if FirePlaces will stop by , GM to you …..and I hope everyone has a good day.

Let me get something for us…...

[Image: tumblr_nnt0dwZMkQ1s30ko5o1_500.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-19-2015

You're always on point as usual Linville ...

Thanks for the cup ... I needed that!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-19-2015

[Image: tumblr_nt843otj5k1tijaawo1_1280.jpg]

Ok so I'm having trouble with this small device posting, ugh.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-20-2015

Good Morning IOP .... Hope everyone here is going to have a great day! ... As some of you know ... I went off the chain yesterday ... Hang on ..
Now that's better ( my bong was callin my name) ... Anywho I hope I've not caused anyone any problems ... I just had a few "issues" and they've been resolved ... For the most part anyway ..

Ahhhh man for some reson this coffee is damn good this morning! Man now where'd I put that lighter!! ... I just had it!,.. OK here it is ..

As I finish another bong pack, I'll say may each and everyone of y'all have a pain and worry free day today ...

My friends .. Y'all are the best ....

Oh yeah ... MrKona you'er right about San Antonio ... Kinda like visiting Mexico! ... Didn't we whip them and send them home? .. One ole Texas boy to another, we know there's no place like the great state of Texas! ... I'm more from like Houston ... What a town that is ... Whew!! ..

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-20-2015

Good Morning Everybody.  Smile  IOPList.org

Hi FirePlaces, I am 90% better on my bronchitis, thanks for asking.

I am running late this morning and will have an extra job first thing to do so I cannot hang around much…..

Gosh it is already Thursday…..good thing but I have to work this Saturday, bad thing, well I do get paid when I put in extra hours…so that part is good, ha ha

So I hope y'all have a good day.

gotta cut out early.

Harley and Audrey how are those lists going my seems stuck in cement. ha.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-20-2015

Fire ... Tubing down the Guadalupe is a fine time indeed ... Young or old, it doesn't ever quit being fun! ... Austin has grown so much, yet still you can get that hometown feel ..

Myself, I really enjoy those cliffs at LCRA (used to be Pale Face Park). When I lived there I'd go to the park everyday! ... I had like 100 park passes and stay till I couldn't see anymore ...

Grand times!! Wouldn't trade them for the world ... Lots to do in Texas ... Lots of state period! ...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-20-2015

Hi Harley ……Sounds like the weather I am having well except the windows are not open but could be it is really nice this late afternoon….just a lovely late summer day. 77 degrees.BP rising meaning fair weather ahead too.

Nearly a top ten is predicted for next 3 days so great.

Yeah I know all about those lists that never seem to get done and I let it get to me at times.

I hope I can go to bed and go to sleep decent this night.

see y'all later.