IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 11-11-2015

Hi Mr K! I guess it's an acquired taste. It really doesn't matter because you don't have any taste buds left after eating it a few times anyhow, burned right out of your mouth.

Hello Athena! I didn't know that you weren't feeling well. I hope you're all better now, dear. @}------>>-----

Funny about the quake Pops. You're just jealous. You're rear end is so big that when you jump in the ocean for a swim the whales start singing "We Are Family."

Why would they engineer a pepper that's 1.5 million Scoville units? It would not be edible.  I would imagine a bite of that and your tongue and sinus passages would swell up immediately and bye-bye.  The hottest natural substance is a tree sap. I forget how many Scoville units, but it's in the millions. That stuff would be like napalm I imagine if you get it on your skin.

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-12-2015

Hey Z....we got another tall one (well kinda tall) 32- 34.....

Kona.....that means your in the 6'3" area.......Z and I are both around 6'6".....maybe we should start a "Tall Story " thread......

Oh, excuse me....I see we already have a bunch of those Rolleyes

(11-11-2015, 11:43 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Every once in a while . I can eat some jalapeños. ..mixed with food..
But it seems like if it's cooked on a pizza then it's even hotter for some reason..  habaneros.... I don't care what they made after that...I am impressed with anyone that can take a bite without crying Lol . Not going to comment on the buns of steel video people wanting your autograph ....ha ha . I am just lucky I wear the same size pants I did right out of high school.  32 - 34 ' s.

Naw, I was a lean and mean roundball player.
Z....he's the hunkster.....so he tells me Big Grin

As for the big ass whales he's talking about......here's some of my family

(11-12-2015, 12:56 AM)~Kona~ Wrote: POPSTER
Jeez... You guys are pretty big..no I am 6-1  180 lbs... Although out of 4 sons my father had I am the smallest. You guys were probably football players.. Got all the chicks...  I had to work at it   LOL   ..   I can also see why maybe this breakfast taco/  burrito / pizza/ peppers thread is keeping going..  Food is probably  near and dear to the hearts of you guys  :-)    Same here..just can't gain any weight...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-12-2015

Good Morning Friends & Readers.

I am still very much overwhelmed with "stuff: thanks for asking Athena.

But The good news is that I do see light at the end of the proverbial tunnel. Well about half-way…..

For about 50% ..ha then back to normal

===

Here is something for those that can drink coffee. Sorry to those that can't but I have you in mind too, just look beyond the coffee. Smiles.

[Image: tumblr_mq96ozn4u31qzt8yio1_1280.jpg]

===========

And for those that have been trying other things here ya go, it does look good, eh?

(PS, watch out for the seeds)
==========

[Image: tumblr_moqwutUMVY1rsdmgto1_540.jpg]

I hope that everyone has a pain and stress free day.     Smile

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-12-2015

Good Morning IOP....

Well the day is startin off real slow like 'round here... I've been up and down most all night... Don't know what's happenin.... Been drinkin coffee since sheesh 'bout 3 sumptin, but just ain't got that ole "git up N geaux" this AM...

Harley... Read that article in "World News" awhile ago.... That is a must read for everybody... You never think about that kind of stuff, but it happens everyday and could happen to someone you know or better yet... Could happen to us as well... You'd like to think "it would never happen you me in a 1000 yrs!" ,but it can... So easy... Thanks for posting that...

Anywhoo... I'm gonna read a few threads and try to get my "stuff" together a bit...

Have a beautiful day folks...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-12-2015

Good morning everyone. Smile

[Image: 205103-Good-Morning-I-Am-Ready-For-The-Weekend.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 11-12-2015

Good Morning All!

Angel!! Welcome to the Good  Morning thread! Hey Mr K, Pops really isn't that tall anymore. You know with age you shrink. I'm guessing at his age he's probably shrunk about a foot. We know from a Veteran's Day post that Pops is a Vet... What he didn't day is that he severed during The Revolutionary War.

Unfortunately the gal next door is not real, Mr. K. I made her up for a joke, a bad joke at that.

Athena, you want meet in the bathroom for a laugh? I guess that's what's called toilet humor?

Harley, since I like you I'll leave your points alone. I'm actually Robin Zander, I steal points from the rich and give to the poor, the pointless.

Hi Linville, hope today finds you feeling better. Hello Iceman!!! Good morning Willie. I'm ready for the weekend too!

Have a most wonderful day everyone.

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-12-2015

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all have a terrific Thursday with your pain & anxiety under control.

Thank you very much for asking about my hand Athena. It still is swollen & hurts a lot but I am managing. I need to get that xray but my insurance is terrible so I am waiting to see if with time it gets better on it's own.

Happy Day to everyone.........

Miss Smarty Pants....I have finished my coffee but left a few blanks in my crossword puzzle for you to ponder.

Z...i didn't severed in the revolutionary war....I served Rolleyes

Your all a great group of friends....

Have a safe day.

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 11-12-2015

(11-12-2015, 05:37 PM)Popster Wrote: Happy Day to everyone.........

Z...i didn't severed in the revolutionary war....I served Rolleyes

Bite me Pops. :-P   Everyone else have a wonderful day.

(At least he admitted he was in the in the revolutionary war)

p.s 6. Down = enzyme
8 Down = vile