IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-21-2015

Rest well my friend ... I'll jabber at you in the morning ...

Good Morning IOP ... Today is gonna be a great day!

Ahhhh .... Let me pour me a hot cup ... Brb

Now if I could just find that dang lighter ... I know it's close here somewhere ... Ok here it is .. Hang on ...

Wow! Wow! This is much much better!! Now let me finish this right quick ... Whew! .. Smooth!

Now where was I, idk ..
Seems like my "flower" shipment has been "preparing for shipment" for 3 days already!
My flowers will be soooo droopy, I know I know .. I gripe and complain till they get here, then I'm so happy when they finally do, I forgret all the wait time and just enjoy sniffin each and every one! ...

Enough whining ... Today is gonna be one hella good day! I can just feel it and I hope y'all can too ... Man this coffee is just great today ... And the ole bong is just kickin my ... Well it's good too ...

Hope everybody has a pain and worry free day today ... I'll see ya's on the threads...

Oh and I do hope Linville you actually got a little rest last night ... That can be a real pain, having to get up and go when you feel rotten and have had no rest to boot ...

(I'm packin this one more time, I promise it's the last time ... For now ..lol)

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-21-2015

Good Morning Everyone.   Cool  Heart

Here at the new IOPList. It is 5:30 and I still could not beat my friend IceWizard. Ha ha

I got just a tad bit more sleep but nothing really it feels like…well it is Friday and I got the Saturday job cancelled but I will be car shopping again.

Ice I must say that you have a routine going…like clock work. Good for you routines are something the body likes, IMO.

Nothing much going  me right now as I can barely open my eyes….let me sip some of the Sumatran I just brewed but I have to stop there, or I would not pass the UT at work. Ha. Not a good thing for me.

Oh good it really is Friday, Happy friday to everyone.

[Image: tumblr_nsowrl2qNP1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]   [Image: tumblr_nsos2oY4Kp1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

So I hope everyone has a good collection of moments this day and then has a good life .

Here ya go, get one if you like….get a cup 

[Image: tumblr_neg50kYPif1s30ko5o1_500.gif]

I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day.

Oh one more thing I am going to post just for FirePlaces, a place for you to si and read while you have acup of morning joe.

So this one is for you FP.  ... Wink

I hope it isnt too hot of a morning to enjoy this fire rolling, but if you get here early there could be a morning chill to the air…….have a good day everyone, really!

[Image: tumblr_nssrts18nX1s30ko5o1_400.gif]

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 08-21-2015

Good Morning All! TGIF!!!

If you're the first person up in the morning and your espresso machine has been used, now you know.

Ah Ha! ... I knew something was up!

Those pesky little varments ....lol

I'll bet they don't even wash my cup after they finish using it!!

Fire ... Harley ... Good to see ya both..

Sorry bout the ole car Harley, seems it's always something with mine ... lol

Hope the both of ya's have a wonderful day ...

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-22-2015

Good Morning IOP!! ... Ok I know it's a little early, but morning none the less .... Wait a minute the coffee is just finishing up the perk process ... Brb...

Man that's some good stuff ... Now for a little "wake-n-bake" ... Where's that damn lighter ... I can never keep up with that thing in the morning ... Here it is ... Hang on a minute ...

*cough* *cough* ... Whew that's always a wake up!! ...

Linville it's 3:40 right now ... Seems like no matter when I go to bed ,I get up at the same time .... I've never had to use an alarm clock ... Ever! ... Got some kind of internal (or infernal) clock in my head that tells time?! If I know what time I need to get up ... Fro somw reason I do .. Even if I set the alarm, I wake up before it goes off and turn it off ... Never fails ...

Anywho .. Enough of the ramblin ...

As I raise my cup-O-joe I hope all our little family has a tremendously great day!! Fire, Harley, Linville and lastly my good friend Zander ...

You know Linville, this thread was a wonderful idea .... It should have been here from the start and our other good members should join us as we sip our java and greet the day.... Maybe when Charon gets where she can be here more often again, we can get her to "sticky" this thread to stay at the top ...

Ok.... I know what y'all are sayin.. "Ice ... Stfu already" ... And with that I'll will ... Enjoy this day friends....

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-22-2015

Good Morning Everybody….(and Ice I enjoy reading what is on your mind so talk all you want)

Well I slept in this morning   Sleepy because my Saturday work got cancelled so I will be off car shopping again for a pre-owned car…..doesn't that sound so much better than used car, ha ha   Tongue

Anyway I have my brew going let me go get it…BRB.
Ok I have some Sumatra coffee. ummm good.
I always grind it fresh.
And Ice you routine still goes on , I think it is on autopilot …..smiles to you.

Well I have to hurry to a auto sales lot , now can you really think of any other place you would rather go on a Saturday morning, ha ha hhhahahahh  Tongue Tongue

So IceWizard as log as we all and get some others to always stop by and check in and briefly mention whats been going on with them this should stay on top until you can twist Charon or Admin arm if needed to get it sticky.

By the way Ice thanks for the mention. This thread or this type helps form bonds and community so I love it. Heart Everybody needs to connect and that is a good thing! IMO.

We need more of it.
It will go a long way in helping us all become better friends.

Where is Harley , FirePlaces, Zander, AndyBones, Popster, and the others I have missed …like Kittycat.

Oh my it is hard for me to think with the things I HAVE to do than rather do…..

Ok I will stop right there so that I do not start bitching……

But it is foggy here still but I am beginning to see the sun doing its job.

What does everyone else have planned for the day.

so I will talk to you good people later , I hope your day is wonderful.

Charon I hope things are going well with YOU. My friend.   Angel    (I am sure we all do   Smile  )

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-23-2015

Good Morning IOP!! Time to start the whole ting over again ... Sunday ... Yeah I know it's 3am here, but I always seem to wake up 'bout this time .... Quieter .. Less traffic ... And all the drunks have hopefuly made it home by now!

There you go Linville ... Kitty seems to up even before me! ...lol let's see 2 hours ago that would make it 12:30am here and it's 7:30 there .... Damn ...

Anywho , here I am waiting on my life's blood to finish brewing ... Ok .. Let me run through my checklist ... Coffee cup... Check.... Bong ... Check ... Bong loaded .... Check .. Lighter ... Lighter ... Where's my damn lighter! ... Ok ... Here it is ... Ahhhh the coffee has done it's thing and ready for me ... Brb

Oh man! That's so good in the morning! Now for a little medicine! .. Hang on a minute .. Brb

*cough* *cough*

Now that's the way a beautiful day starts around here ... A little coffe ... A little cronic .... It just doesn't get any better that this for me .. Hope all y'all have a glorious day today! Everybody deserves a real good day from time to time and today is yours!!

As I sip my liquid "life in a cup" .. I toast our little home on the net ... Y'all make this place and I'm grateful to have found each and everyone of you ... So before I have another cough attack, I'll shut up ...

Have another cup for me and have a good day friends....

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-23-2015

Good Morning Everyone…….here reading so if you havent posted before please do.

Hey Ice I saw that Kittycat had posted at some strange time to me. It seems like maybe in Okinawa Island in the south pacific that would be 10 hours behind Eastern time zone, hmmmm this is getting to be a real good mystery story, hmmm

Anyway friends my good news is that my preowned ( used ) car shopping was completed yesterday. And it did take all day because just after my last post on here around 9:30 AM I left and did not get it all done until 10:45 PM

But I am happy and more importantly the person I was doing it for is happier.

Oh FirePlaces it ended up being a Honda Accord…..I know you knew that I had been looking for an Outback first then a Forester. But all of those fell through or were out of the budget.
And Fire the sales guy I ended up with was good…..there were only  few magpies hanging around the dealership……hah ha

I think this Honda Accord EX is going to be fine though. It has higher mileage but I did contact previous owner and they detailed all the maintenance work completed per schedule, so I felt ok with the higher mileage.

Ok then. After staying up after I got home having a couple beers and some munchies it was way too late for my normal schedule and now I have one of those out of the bodies normal schedule headache……drinking coffee hear at noon,

I hope at Harley will understand me……

So I feel good about getting that car shopping over with as it had superseded everything else I need to be getting done.

IceWizard I completely know what you mean being up when it is quiet and no one else around ….I love it as a kid I always got up first and maybe that is why I still like it but somehow I think now there is more figured into it , now where is that diagnosis thread for state of mind, Linville says laughing….no but all seriousness Ice you are beginning to make me so envious of such a good routine you have .

So I hope some more stop by here even if it is a 10 hour differential like Kittycat did yesterday…..ha

I am really enjoying getting to know all of you good people and I don't mind saying so.

Oh Ice I am not out of my Sumatran Coffee yet so that is my brew this AM….I have a few bag of Hawaiian eft so I will break those out soon…..

Have a great day everyone , I mean it too. I hope you do.
Zander, 
Popster, 
OrangeClay,  
Charon,  
MrKona, 
Dusko/Medicaval
Audrey Hepburn

So I wish there was a way to tag these members just so they knew I mentioned them…….hmmmm

best
Linville