IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-17-2015

Good Morning IOP....

Well it's Tuesday and my cold seems to be lettin up a mite... Maybe it's just gearin up for the big slam... Who knows... Coffee pot is grurling it's last little bit... Brb...

Man that's always great! I'm gonna give Agnes a shot this AM... Wish me luck with this one... Brb...

WOW...WOW... WOW!! She 'bout made me lose the little coffee I had down my neck!! Ok .. Must not be compleatly over that nasty ole cold yet...lol ...

Not much happenin 'round here today... Just have to move a few loads of "stuff" for yet another auction... O boy...

Hey... This morning I think we should at least give our Athena a few cudos for the excelent job she's been doing for us here... She keeps a tight lid on things and is on those knotheads like a duck on a junebug!! Between her and our most precious Charon we have a safe place to gather up and say what we want without the worry of being treated like crap! Those two make this place the best forum I've ever been a part of... So take a moment and just tell Athena what she means to you... I think she stepped up and has become a wonderful example of what we stand for...

Harley... Here's hopein all is going well in your world today... Movin across town is a feat in itself, but movin 'tween states is a job for anybody...

Linville... Buddy... I would imagine you're about as stressed as you can get by now with all the shakin up that's happenin around you at the moment... Man hang in there... Things are only gonna get better for ya...

~Kona~... You seem like a "good ole boy" ... I'd bet we'd have a blast if we ever ran across each other... You strike me as down to earth guy and being from such a great state... How could you be anything else!

To all our friends here at .org... Have a blessed day... May all your troubles be few and far between... May your pain and stress, take a hike today and just enjoy being yourselves...

Oh yeah.... Zander... You are greatly missed 'round here... But I know you are constipating on school and other stuff ATM ... But we still love you here... Be safe my brother...

L8r
Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-17-2015

Good Morning ALl...

Hi Ice, yes but it is getting better as you say, thx.

In such a hurry this morning, going for a tour of the new playground I am now ready to go play in. You know what I mean. Should take 3 hours just to see the locations and high points.

So without further ado, let me put some coffee out.

[Image: tumblr_npy0ctLdYm1rn4uxro1_1280.jpg]

========================================

Like a duck on a June bug....ha ha Ice, good one. 

Yes Athena AND of course the wonderful, Charon are great.  Heart

Oh, Before I forget Harley, I will be thinking great travel thoughts for you on Thursday.....

Gotta run, all you lovely people have a great day.....

RE: "Good Morning" - Shayna - 11-17-2015

Hi everyone -- I am very excited because right now, I can hear my husband chatting with the delivery man in our house - we are getting a new bed! (Just the mattress, as we already have a nearly new adjustable base.)

I am really hoping that this new bed helps my husband and I get the good sleep that we both desperately need.

Meanwhile, all my pets are locked up and/or freaking out, so we don't have any escapees. Our Border Collie is running perimeter checks on all the cats, to keep them downstairs. And my biggest dog, Prince, is whining because he is shut in the den with me. He is sitting right by the door, looking out the vent, so I am sure he is upset at the goings-on just outside the door.

Bonus points -- my husband did a lot of neatening up around the house and especially in the bedroom last night. It was so great to see him taking care of the house environment again! Smile

(11-17-2015, 04:36 PM)~Kona~ Wrote:
(11-17-2015, 03:09 PM)Hi Shayna.. just asking.. is it one of those adjustable foam mattresses.  I got one and it sure did help my back..  a lot    Shayna Wrote: Hi everyone -- I am very excited because right now, I can hear my husband chatting with the delivery man in our house - we are getting a new bed!  (Just the mattress, as we already have a nearly new adjustable base.)

I am really hoping that this new bed helps my husband and I get the good sleep that we both desperately need.

Meanwhile, all my pets are locked up and/or freaking out, so we don't have any escapees.  Our Border Collie is running perimeter checks on all the cats, to keep them downstairs.  And my biggest dog, Prince, is whining because he is shut in the den with me.  He is sitting right by the door, looking out the vent, so I am sure he is upset at the goings-on just outside the door.

Bonus points -- my husband did a lot of neatening up around the house and especially in the bedroom last night.  It was so great to see him taking care of the house environment again! Smile

I think it is some kind of hybrid with foam and inner springs.  It is super thick because of the extra padding, but it is not a pillowtop.  I have had bad luck with pillowtops shifting over and losing their shape.  I have a habit of sleeping right near the edge, my husband is always moving me back towards the center of the bed.  It comes with years of sleeping with my hand on the phone, in case it rang in the middle of the night, lol.

RE: "Good Morning" - Caróg liath - 11-17-2015

(11-17-2015, 03:09 PM)Shayna Wrote: Hi everyone -- I am very excited because right now, I can hear my husband chatting with the delivery man in our house - we are getting a new bed!  (Just the mattress, as we already have a nearly new adjustable base.)

Meanwhile, all my pets are locked up and/or freaking out, so we don't have any escapees.  Our Border Collie is running perimeter checks on all the cats, to keep them downstairs.  And my biggest dog, Prince, is whining because he is shut in the den with me.  He is sitting right by the door, looking out the vent, so I am sure he is upset at the goings-on just outside the door.

Bonus points -- my husband did a lot of neatening up around the house and especially in the bedroom last night.  It was so great to see him taking care of the house environment again! Smile

I wish you and your husband the most restful night sleep now and forevermore

I have a memory foam mattress with a very firm box spring that I love. 

It cost me an arm and a leg, but I don't mind hoping around and holding my coffee with one hand if I can get some sleep (JK).

PS - My cat prefers it over any other bed in the house -- they know a good thing for certain !

Happy Tuesday everyone.   Big Grin Big Grin

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-17-2015

everyone's welcome to a sip:

bless your day.

Popster, looks so yummy!!

Kona - your way makes more sense than mine. I developed that habit because I spent years being "on call", and then I spent another couple years recently in a long distance relationship. I never wanted to miss any of his calls!!

And now we are married!!!

(no offense taken at all, please don't worry Smile )

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-18-2015

Good Morning IOP....

It's Wednesday..... Hump day... Ok.. Got the coffee workin and all my "stuff" sittin 'round me... And... I've got my lighter..lol ... But the pack is gettin smaller, I don't know where those things keep going! Maybe the boss is sellin them at the "flea market?" ... Who would know... There's the sound I've been waitin for... Brb...

Ahhhhh... Liquid gold I tell ya!! Now for the "wake-N-bake"... Brb...

Whew! Now that was Ethyl and she is a real strong girl!! But my cough is lettin up a bit (but I still can't take Lucy) ...

Today is gonna be a good one, I can just tell... The boss has just about got everything put away (or had it put away) and then she's been cleanin everything in the whole dang house! She's a freak like that I tell ya... But she's a real good person... Takes care of me(least that's what she tells me lol) ... Naw, she really does.. Hey it ain't no easy job puttin up with my crap...

Almost 4:20... Brb...

Ok... Whew.. Let me catch my breath a minute... Maybe I'm not quite outta the woods with this dang cold yet...

I'm not gonna blister y'all's eyes too much this AM... Just have a great day today... We have a real good family here, but everyone of us has to protect each other... And of coarse our most valued vendors... Please report any concerns of rule violations or rude/agressive behavior with the "no BS" button...
(it may say 'report' on your machine's GUI)

And with that I say "Have a blessed day, Pligrim"

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-18-2015

Good morning friends. Smile

[Image: 215689-Hump-Day-Camel-Funny-Wednesday-Coffee-Quote.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-18-2015

Good Morning To Cafe Linville Everyone. And Life goes on.

Hi Ice and willie33, you are fist this morning. Willie I liked your captioned picture.

Well my 3 hour tour of my new playground took 8 hours and it is kind of complicated to take all in first time. In due time it will all come together.

So this is in addition to area I already cover, OK enough anbout me. How is everybody else this fine hump day.
It is 60 degrees and high wind warnings out until 7 PM today....from an approaching cold front.

Harley, I have got to mention again that I hurt for you and friend . Having someone pass so suddenly, well just very hard to deal with. That is all I will say because I am just at a loss. But know we all feel for you especially because we know you, but also your friend.
I knew a man who worked where I do , it was thousands of people back then, that was one month from retirement and one night his wife went asleep on the sofa.
Well he tried to gently wake her but couldn't so he thought he would cover her up and let her sleep on the sofa since she seemed so sound asleep.
The next morning he was getting up and tried once again to wake her and she looked like she was still in same spot.
well, you know she had died. Probably the night before. A stroke they said
They had plans to retire to Florida.
Winterhaven I believe. This threw them into a big mess without her..
And it through him into depression and a mess as to go ahead and retire to FLA or what.
He did and eventually pulled out of the terrible funk this had put him.
Siad it felt like he had the carpet pulled out from under him and he fell and could not get up but friends stepped in and kept him talking by visiting and calling and in time he continued.

I hate to end on this downer note so let me see;

For Harley, since I have heard that you like DD coffee, have a virtural cup. I know you are trying to stay away but this is in lou of, K, just wanting to do something for you special on this day.
[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coffeetickle.com%2Fi...up.jpg&f=1]

====
Everyone for you....

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.c...8a.jpg&f=1]