IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-19-2015

Good Morning IOP....

Thursday! The weekend is in sight and Harley will be at her new abode today... Hope all is well with you my dear... Moving is tough, even just across town, let alone 'tween states... Ugh O... Coffee's ready... Brb...

Ok.. I've already been workin that ole bong over(or should I say it's done worked me over) ... Fire thanks... I had to get a different avatar... The baby was wierd and reminded some folks of a knothead from somewhere else... Can't have that...

Anywhoo... As usual I'm gettin a late start, but in my defense, I stayed up later that I usually do last night, so there you have it....

Linville, Popster... When y'all open that coffeeshop, be sure to let me know.. Never been to the island, but for that .. I'd be on the first plane there!! Sounds like a fantastic way to see some of those "hula girls" (shhh now don't tell my boss... She'll twist my head off)
To the rest of the family... Have a great day!! You deserve it... If we act like family, then by God why can't we be one... Hey we may not see eye to eye on everything, but no family ever does... It's the way we handle each other that really counts... Like me and my sisters, we could scrap amongst ouselves, BUT... Let anybody else step in and we forget our differences and eat them alive... Then go back to our disagreement...lol

Y'all stay safe and have a blessed day....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 11-19-2015

(11-17-2015, 05:26 PM)Shayna Wrote: Popster, looks so yummy!!

I'm at a loss for words here, Shayna...For once someone was able to silence me... =)

Have a most wonderful day all!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-19-2015

Good Morning Friends & Readers.

60 hour workweek, ugh been there at that place and only thing I liked about it was the paycheck. Ugh- airraid101, hang on .

Ha ha Ice for sure  Tongue  

I get so far behind on my sleep that when holidays come all I want to do is lay around and rest. Come to think of it what is wrong with that, ha ha.

As in "Good Grief" next week is Thanksgiving week.

It has really snuck up on me since I have been so busy changing jobs. I get 10 paid holidays off, 2 of them next week. Smiles.

Roses hope to see you here soon.

Fire is the snow still hanging around or one of those quick melters?

Harley, I hope your travel day goes without incident. Poor one cat just doesn't seem to like it for now but will get better for it . 
I am glad your getting the travel over with before next week because I have noticed this week when stopping for dinner on the way home after work that there are more crowds and traffic is crazy thick.
I have a notion that this Holiday is going to have really bad traffic, don't they all.....
Traveling Mercies for YOU Harley

Popster bring out more of that "Good Stuff" coffee.....how did Campbell's Soup say "Umm Umm Good" well that goes for your home made coffee.

I am missing a lot of members so please someone pick up and carry on with Thursday.....ok then all have a great day... willie33 , Charon , Kona , Shayna , Kittycat , CL , Zanmder , Cricket , Rumor , Audrey Hepburn.

=====
Pop's is bringing coffee
=====

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdl6.glitter-graphics.net...lb.jpg&f=1]

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-19-2015

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Thursday! I hope you all have a good day with your pain & anxiety under control.

We are having a rainy day with temps reaching 55 today. It's a good thing that temps are up otherwise we would have gotten a lot of snow. I'm not ready for that yet although I have seen many a Thanksgiving with lots of snow.

Morning Linville. Thank you for the shout out this morning. You have been working so hard, I don't blame you if you do sleep during your days off. Have a good day.

Morning Fireplaces. I did get my flu shot this year but I am worried about my 84yr old dad. He refuses to get one this year since he had a real bad reaction to it last year.

Good morning Harley & best wishes with the move.

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-19-2015

Hi Fireplaces! It's so good to see you too. Yes, my dad got real sick last year plus he had a lot of pain in the arm he got the shot in. I worry though that at his age the flu can really take him down. You have a good day.

Good afternoon Kona. It's a good thing you also got your flu shot this year. I get mine every year too. Ever since I had the flu a few years ago. It turned into pneumonia & that put me in the hospital for almost a week. I hope I never get that sick again. I hope you are having a pleasant day Kona.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-20-2015

Good Morning IOP....

Hey... It's finally FRIDAY!! Yea!! I have coffee already in my cup this AM... And of coarse, the girls have beat me up already! Lol...

For some odd reason, the site is loadin r e a l s l o w this A M and I'm gettin here late( startin to be a pattern) ...

Anywhoo... Havin said that ... My time is short right now, but I'll be back to blister y'all's eyes afterwhile...

While I'm thinkin 'bout it... We have some "new/old" members ... Let's make them feel welcome... Who knows they may even stop by sometime... They've been invited...

Ok gotta burn off... Y'all be safe today and let's keep Harley in our thoughts and prayers on her "re-settling" back in her ole stompin grounds...

L8r...
Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-20-2015

Good morning everybody! Happy Friday! I hope you all slept well & that you are feeling alright today. It's funny that even though I haven't worked for years, I still love Fridays. It's my favorite day of the week.

Best wishes to Harley on the move & I hope you all have a good day.

RE: "Good Morning" - selfless-desires - 11-20-2015

Good morning all. Been away working a lot but I'm back finally Smile hope all is good with everyone

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-20-2015

Hi Roses , Kittycat , Kona.

Kitty the name change might make sense to give everyone the feel of stopping by just any ole time and chatting or just whatever is on ....like who was it Fire or Ice saying it is like home base.

Café Linville = Good Coffee ( or whatever you want as a favorite beverage) Good Food, & Good Fellowship

Oh my Kitty sounds like you have a big night ahead.
Watch those coppers.

Anybody hear from Harley.
Seems like a real nice travel day.
It is cool and not a cloud in the sky ...blue skies and I hope that is what you have above you Harley.

Hi selfless-desires.

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-22-2015

Belated morning greetings everyone. I hope you all had a lovely Sunday with your pain & anxiety under control. Don't the weekends seem to just fly by...

Hello Harley & congrats on a successful move. I know how much it takes out of you when moving so make sure you get plenty of rest now.