IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-23-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Yeah... It's Monday....and I have absolutly no time this AM... I'm runnin in molassas this day for some odd reason... And to top it off .. So is my internet connection.... So I'm cuttin this real short...

Harley so glad you made it in one piece... It's all downhill from here though...

Coffee is in the pot....

I'll be back later as my time permits...

Have a wonderful day today...

Remember to report the knotheads, lets keep our family safe from harm....

L8r
Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - snappy71 - 11-23-2015

good morning Ice as well as everyone ...my coffee is just starting and like you will be off and running soon.

be well everyone and most of all be safe as it's that time of year around these parts when peeps start to go a tad crazy Wink

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-23-2015

Wink Hi ya ...Good Morning Everyone.

Got really cold last night at 22 degrees. With lots of heavy white frost everywhere.

I finally feel like I got a good nights sleep. Ha ha something so normal is a thing I mention, but rare for me so ....you know.

So here is how I feel  in the mornings with my coffee.....then I will go on for a while Hope Everyone has a good day.

[Image: tumblr_ny7yxyLVEP1u8i8qwo1_500.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-23-2015

Good Morning Everyone! The cold weather is settling in here. There is wind blowing so that makes it even colder. It's 32 degrees today but there are blue skies & the sun is out. So I'm grateful for that.

I hope everyone has a good Monday with no pain or anxiety.

Morning Linville. It's so good to hear you finally got a good nights sleep. I really hope it continues. You have a good Monday.
Morning IceWizard & snappy71. I hope you both have a good day.

RE: "Good Morning" - Shayna - 11-23-2015

Kittycat, I sure hope "it" doesn't catch up with you like it did with me. I was borderline for years and did not really watch what I ate. Now, I feel like I am being "scared straight" lol.

In any case, I am finding a few things that I can enjoy with low to no sugar. And if you like your proteins (lean meats, nuts, cheeses, etc.) then you can still eat a filling plateful, just with very little carbs.

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-24-2015

(11-23-2015, 05:28 PM)Roses Wrote: Good Morning Everyone!  The cold weather is settling in here.  There is wind blowing so that makes it even colder.  It's 32 degrees today but there are blue skies & the sun is out.  So I'm grateful for that.  

I hope everyone has a good Monday with no pain or anxiety.

Morning Linville.  It's so good to hear you finally got a good nights sleep.  I really hope it continues.  You have a good Monday.
Morning IceWizard & snappy71.  I hope you both have a good day.

(11-23-2015, 08:31 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Good "Morning" (heehee) Everybody,

It is almost cold enough to start hot chocolate around here. (Mine with some kaluha). Shayna, I think of you and your husband, and I count my blessings, because my addiction is sugar.  I know one day it might catch up with me, but for now...

DD is somehow still going to school without a coat.  I'm not sure if it is because she really doesn't feel the cold like I do, or just to get my goat when I yell, "PUT A JACKET ON!" as she s running out the door.

I will see y'all back at CAFE LINVILLE tomorrow. I suspect with Thanksgiving coming, it may get a little quiet around here. Just in case, I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving.

Love,

Kitty

(11-23-2015, 09:00 PM)Shayna Wrote: Kittycat, I sure hope "it" doesn't catch up with you like it did with me.  I was borderline for years and did not really watch what I ate.  Now, I feel like I am being "scared straight" lol.

In any case, I am finding a few things that I can enjoy with low to no sugar.  And if you like your proteins (lean meats, nuts, cheeses, etc.) then you can still eat a filling plateful, just with very little carbs.

(11-23-2015, 09:59 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Linville what a nice cup of coffee with a view  :-)

Hi guys and gals,

Thanks Roses, I hope I can go for 2 good nights sleep in a row, LOL.

Kittycat, your DD and the coat thing might just be she is only rushing out in the cold briefly and not wanting to fool with keeping track of her coat in school , I am like that sometimes. Hmmm

Shayna I wish I could let sugars go like you ....sugars and carbs. I am fortunute I do not have the issues to make me but still I know it is healthier to stay away from them.

Kona, I love coffee. And a view. Usually I ease into the day with coffee not talking a lot so when I saw the caption picture I had to use it, LOL.

But to be sure I LOVE TALKING TO ALL HERE.  Smile

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-24-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Well I seem to be back at my regular time... At least today anyway... Coffee is doin it's thing and by the sound... It's ready... Brb...

Oh man... Awesome! Now for the main coarse...brb...

Whew! Lucy is a freakin tough ole gal!! I had to put her up for a minute... At least till I had gotten past that infernal cough... And she still beats me up pretty dang good...

I hadn't been able to be here lately as much as I wanted to... Things were happenin everywhere!! Now, well fir the moment, things have settled a bit... Till the next wild crap hits the fan...lol

it's good to know that our Cafe' Linville remaines wide open and full of life... It would be so nice if ALL our members came here and got in the mix... They'd soon find out we don't bite as hard as we look like we do...lol

Somewhere... Somebody said they thought we were "cliquiesh"... I fail to see that... Everybody I've met here have welcomed me with "open arms" and I was the greenest thing goin.... Everybody tried helping me ans wishing me well .... There were offers to help... How is that "cliquesh".... I must be readin the wrong definition or somthin.... Look I know I preach it everyday, but we all need to help our forum... By truely helpin others and reportin knotheads, we can achieve what the super sites will never have.... An entire membership, pullin for each other, helpin each other... And vendors that take care of the glitches and can trust everybody here at their word... Honest feedback... No demands on how we conduct everyday affairs... Just good old fashioned help!! We can do this... If all of us do just a little, it'll always keep gettin better.... We will have a safe site,.. No lies... No BS... Reports you can hang your hat on... I know... It sounds like ficton, but it can happen... But it takes us all working together to pull it off... Keep our "family feel"... We grow by opening our hearts to help others, that may only feel comfortable communicating with folks online like this... Show them that we care.... That they can count on us to really give a sh!t.... And not judge their problems.... After we weed out the "not so good pepole" all we'll have left is the ones that truely need our forum... Those are the best... They want to "fit in" and they do...

Ok... Ok ... You know how I get after I get slapped around by my girls...lol...

4:20.... Hummmmm... What should I do?... Brb...

Whew!! I raised some real strong girls!! And they're so good to me....lol i actually got rid of that hackin cough.... Now I just inflict a little on myself at random....lol...

Well I'll finally shut up... For now...

Here's hope that all of us find peace today... No pain... No stress... Pain may hurt, but stress kills... Just be safe out there... We need each and evryone of y'all to complete our group... Everybody here matters to all of us.... And that could make a huge difference in someone's less than ideal life....

Thanks for puttin up with my rants...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-24-2015

IceWizard, my friend you said it very well. Ice you said it very very well. Thank you for taking the time.
Oh BTW I had missed you. Glad things have settled down some for you.
Huh, I have never heard that we are cliquish here but I do think there is one that is. When you see it in action it is well it makes you want to barf.
Enough of that. Like you said lets keep the goal the goal.

Hi Kona, Good Morning Everyone.

I wish Everyone would find Cafe Linville too Ice and just feel how relaxed it is and how it lifts ones spirits and makes a connection.

If you are reading this and have not chatted some on the thread go ahead and do it. 
You will find the friendliest folks around, really. 
I know Charon for one has said that you may very well find a life long friend,  no joke. ( Hi Charon )

You know we can talk about anything here, I know people that go to the local restaurant and before they leave every morning all the worlds problems are solved, ha.

Havent we all seen that and I must admit to participating in it. Grins, it is hard to solve everything in a couple hours, ha ha.

Hi Kittycat, Roses, Audrey, Harley, Fire, Popster, oh so many more and I am getting a call....so y'all have a great day OK.

Because it is a good day to have a good day.

Linville

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-24-2015

Good Morning IOP! I hope you all had a good night's sleep & that you're feeling good this morning. I am feeling ok, which is alright. I woke to a truly beautiful sunrise. With streaks of pink, red & orange in the eastern sky. It went down into the teens last night & it will only be in the 40s today.

Morning IceWizard. I love what you said in your post about keeping the community feeling here at iop. I agree with everything you said. I hope you have a terrific day.

Morning Kona. I hope all is well & that you have a good Tuesday.

Good Morning Linville. I hope you had another good night's sleep & that your day is kind to you.

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-24-2015

Good morning, IOP. Smile

[Image: 214538-I-Wake-Up-Planning-To-Be-Productive.jpg]