IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 11-27-2015

(11-27-2015, 01:48 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi Josie and a very fine Good Morning to You.

Ha ha story, about Black Friday, early well sort of. Yesterday I saw BestBuy was selling SanDisk Jump Drives 128 GB for $19.99 normally $99.99 so I had no idea that on % PM on Thursday would have too much of a crowd....Boy was I wrong.

The line wrapped around the building and I stood there and watched for a few minutes in awe and saw them stop the line because the store had it's allowable amount until some left....needless I left grinning how those people were thrilled with their $150 flat screen TV telling a News Camera about it.

So that is my early black Friday story and If I end up wanting one of those I will order it online like I should have done, although I was nearby getting food....Ha ha

Hey LV......you didn't miss out.....those SanDisk Flash drives are all over the Internet for $28.00........without the hassle of a black Friday crowd.....
somehow I have can't see you in one of those linesLOL

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-28-2015

Good Morning IOP....
[Image: Funny-saturday-today-picture.jpg]

Well it's Saturday... Finally through with all those fine eats... Ok .. I know they are still packed in the fridge!

Alrighty! The coffeepot is on it's last go-round... Brb...

Whew!! Lucy is doin her thang this AM as well...

Hope everybody had a wonderful time at Thanksgiving, a time for family, friends and glutony... I certainlly fulfilled 2 of the three (my fam is still down south) ... But I guess I could say that I have an extended family right here... With y'all and of coarse my boss... She told me I had a great time.... Lol...

Not much else goin on 'round here this AM... So I'll shut up early... I'd like to welcome some of the "new" folks participating in our little coffee shop.. And all our regs as well...

May each one of you have a beautiful day (it's rainin here) ...

I'll catch y'all in the threads....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-28-2015

(11-27-2015, 06:24 PM)Popster Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 01:48 PM)Linville Wrote: Hi Josie and a very fine Good Morning to You.

Ha ha story, about Black Friday, early well sort of. Yesterday I saw BestBuy was selling SanDisk Jump Drives 128 GB for $19.99 normally $99.99 so I had no idea that on % PM on Thursday would have too much of a crowd....Boy was I wrong.

The line wrapped around the building and I stood there and watched for a few minutes in awe and saw them stop the line because the store had it's allowable amount until some left....needless I left grinning how those people were thrilled with their $150 flat screen TV telling a News Camera about it.

So that is my early black Friday story and If I end up wanting one of those I will order it online like I should have done, although I was nearby getting food....Ha ha

Hey LV......you didn't miss out.....those SanDisk Flash drives are all over the Internet for $28.00........without the hassle of a black Friday crowd.....
somehow I have can't see you in one of those linesLOL

Oh yes so right Popster, I even saw the same deal on BestBuy for exact same price.....$19.99 for 128 GB a good buy for that. 
Hah ha you're right standing in lines, ahhh I pass. (thank you for the tip Popster)

Anyway;

Good Morning Everyone  here at Cafe Linville   Smile  Tongue  Big Grin  Wink   Cool Saturday, Yay.

Ice I am glad I didnt hear you mention that gosh awful cold anymore.

Josie I hope you stop by again and chat some, whatcha been doing since was it yesterday when you were here?

Fire you fam time sounded so fun ... 

Oh, Kittycat... what was it I was going to answer you.. Hmmm, oh yes, I have been getting rested up from my sprint through job changes and mucho other surrounding and supporting changes, whew. Thank you for asking. 

Hey Kittycat remember the movie Christmas Vacation and Chevy asks his Dad how he made it throught the holidays, he said something like his good friend Jack helped him, Jack Daniels. Ha (Thinking about your shot of Crown.)

Well so much more but I have to go refill my guess what coffee cup so maybe later on I will visit with you beautiful people more.

It is a good time to have a great day, eh?

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 11-28-2015

Well good for you Fire.

Popster I meant to say that I saw it ONLINE....ha

RE: "Good Morning" - snappy71 - 11-28-2015

good morning all!

its a little cloudy and cool here but always sunny on IOP!

about ready to head out and do some of the usual Saturday errands but of course, have to do the important things first ..check out new posts...check out new pics...café Linville, etc Smile

hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and here's to a super Saturday.

be well my friends

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-29-2015

It's late in the day - but hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and happy Saturday Smile

[Image: 217789-Hello-Saturday.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-29-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 212949-Happy-Sunday-To-My-Family-And-Fri...orning.jpg]

Coffee's in my cup and all my "gear" is sittin 'round me... Let me get this show on the road... Brb...

Oh Lord... Thought I'd lost a lung!!... Musta been a stout spot on that one ..lol ..

Harley... So glad you made the jump and still have your sanity... That's a good start in itself... Yepper ... We're in the same state now, I do live close to the "West by God" side of the state.... Fairly close to Wheeling... What a trip!!.. With my accent (which I don't think I have) everybody thought I came from WV... Really? Sorry folks, if anything it's only a Texas drawl....lol

it's drizzlin here this AM ... In the 40's... But I know the cold is quite close... And I don't like it one bit....

I've been seein a few new name on Cafe' Linville's roster... That's always welcome... Come on in... Have a seat... Take your shoes off... Whew!! Quick!! Put those shoes BACK on!! We'll just relax a bit.... Brb...

Oh yeah... Thanks Linville for thinkin about my ole cold... I don't know if it's compleatly gone or that I'm just gettin used to it... I gave up on the dang thang... Been tryin to "burn" it out (with Crown Royal)... All I've managed to do was run into crap, but on the bright side ... My cold seemed to back off... Maybe I got it as drunk as I was... Lol..

We're gettin quite the gang here... If you'd mention everybody, it'd look like a college roll call... But that's a good thing...

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend and made some memories....

Let's try to keep this good feeling all through the year... Wouldn't that be awesome? If everybody treated folks just like they'd treat themselves? We can...

Have a pain and stress free day...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-29-2015

Dang, IceWizard, can't seem to get up early enough to beat you here. Hope everyone has a blessed day. Smile

[Image: 217927-Hello-Sunday.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-30-2015

Good Morning IOP....
[Image: 216911-Dear-Monday.jpeg]

My coffee is just about done and everything is here in place.... What's that... Brb...

Man... I never tire of that in the AM...
Ms Kitty ... I had a G-Mother kinda like that... No matter what, she could find something to gripe about... Stood about 4' 8'' , but believe me that little woman was pure fire!!

We have a new face that may show up sometime(I hope)... Her name is Roses5555... She seems so nice... I believe she will be an asset to our little family...

Linville, my friend... I see you've been posting in the world news a bit... Good... Sometime I don't even have time to read a source, let alone tell somebody about it.. Great job.. I can just slide by here and hit a few stories... Much better....

Kinda cool this morn... I know that nasty white crap isn't far off... Sheeeesh... I'll never get used to that junk.... O0oopps... 4:20...brb...

Whew... Ok that was a bit more than expected... In a good way, none the less.. Wow...

Well I gotta run ... Hope everybody has a wonderful day... Maybe say a kind word to someone you don't even know... It may just change their bad day into something positive... Y'all stay safe out there....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 11-30-2015

Good morning all - well, it's morning here in grey, windy old England but I guess many of you in the states are still enjoying your Sunday night slumbers (or not, for those of you with insomnia, and if you are awake and struggling to get back to sleep, my thoughts are with you!) 
Ice told me to come here and say hi, and I will do anything my new friend Ice says, so here I am!  Been very happy to meet quite a number of you virtually these past few days and I have been overwhelmed with the support and kindness I have been given.  It's absolutely awesome. Thanks to all of you I've met so far. Hoping to meet more soonest.