IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 11-30-2015

Good morning IOP - too many to mention but I send this to all.

Smile

[Image: 218126-Good-Morning-Hope-Youre-Starting-...ll-Cup.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 11-30-2015

Alarm clocks... Hrmph... I cannot remember a time (excluding Marine Corps) I ever needed anything to wake me up... Even then I started to wake before that freakin bugle...

I just say what time I need to get up and {{BAM}} I wake up about 10-15 minutes before time... Usually it doesn't even matter what time I sack out, unless I've really overdone the crap I got up for the day before... Blessing? Or problem... I don't know... Ain't figured that out yet... But I'm never late...

Roses5555..... So glad you found our "hideout"... Usually there are more folks passin through... Maybe Monday is workin them over....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 11-30-2015

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you are recovering from all the holiday festivities. I am glad to get back into my regular routine.

Welcome Rose5555. I am pleased to meet you. It's funny how we both have similar user names. I chose mine because I am a gardener & roses happen to be my favorite flower.

I hope you all have a good day without pain & anxiety.

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 01:59 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Alarm clocks... Hrmph... I cannot remember a time (excluding Marine Corps) I ever needed anything to wake me up... Even then I started to wake before that freakin bugle...

I just say what time I need to get up and {{BAM}} I wake up about 10-15 minutes before time... Usually it doesn't even matter what time I sack out, unless I've really overdone the crap I got up for the day before... Blessing? Or problem... I don't know... Ain't figured that out yet... But I'm never late...

Roses5555..... So glad you found our "hideout"... Usually there are more folks passin through... Maybe Monday is workin them over....

Ice

Funny, Ice, I haven't actually worked out how to find this thread normally yet - I have to do a search and pull it up from the results page! I am honestly so under-endowed with technical abilities. The first time I tried to post in the Insomnia thread, I managed four copies of the exact same thing and still don't have a clue how I did it. Anyway, I don't mind having to go an unusual way to get here, just glad to get here in any way I can!

Hi Audrey again, and hi Roses, good to hear from you. I'm making a lot of friends, very swiftly, around here which is great. As for being an English Rose, well, I guess I am English and my user name is Rose.....but I had never thought to combine the two!  Maybe I should start now...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 12-01-2015

Good Morning Everyone.

It is after all 12:05 Am Tuesday morning, ha ha. ( Only way to be here before Ice, LOL. no J/K but true. )

Now go out and make it a good day. I am.

Here is a LOL brain starter for y'all.

[Image: tumblr_nw6mr5TuAc1srpvnto1_500.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Shayna - 12-01-2015

Linville, you are not alone -- 12:32 AM and things are starting to settle down. Just finished a bowl of cherry yogurt with Grape Nuts cereal sprinkled through it.

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 12-01-2015

Morning to all you slumberers in the US. And morning to anyone UK based like me who is already up and about.  Found out last night that somebody has fraudulently used my bank card in New York - luckily the bank spotted it and stopped them getting the money.  But I have had to cancel the card which always makes life more complicated. There are scammers everywhere!

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 12-01-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: ee73ba37ee421097be77e7774de586b0.jpg]

Ok... I see Roses5555 and Linville have already passed through.... Dang... I "slept in"... Lol

The coffee pot is callin... Brb...

Ahhhh that is always goooood... Now let me get my day "rollin"... Brb...

Whew!! I'm gettin closer to the "top" of thingz and she's gettin much much stronger(it seems to me)...

Anywhoo... We had to take a friend of mine to the horse-pittle yesterday... He had to get one of his legs removed a year ago and some artieries placed in the other one... Well they put one on the "outside" of his ribcage just to keep blood going to his "good leg"... It stopped up... So back to OSU.... Man that place is crazy!! They'll more than likely take it off as well... At least it's better than the alternative... He said that he was 5' 2'' but after they take this leg, he'll be 2 feet shorter... Good attitude... I don't even know what I'd be sayin if I were in that spot... He's my age... Lost his wife to cancer appox 3 1/2 years ago... She was a trip!

Ok.... That's enough... I may be back and forth a bit in the next few days, but it's a worthy cause... Hope y'all are all doin great today, it's going to be a little "warmer" than yesterday, but that ain't sayin much....

Anywhoo... Here's hope for all to have a pain, stress free tuesday...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 12-01-2015

Hi Shayna, (if I had realized you were there I would have chatted some,) Roses5555 , IceWizard. Yes this is the real Good Morning, ha ha.

I slept quick and now I am getting second cup of 3 berfore I rush out the door. 

I am going to have a good day because I did not wake up in the hospital. Anyone ever go through that feeling , that you can remember, waking up and rising up a little and looking around and realizing that darn I'm in the hospital.
ha
I have, 3 times total, and it is strange. The one time I was on a gurney in the hallway at ER section with kidney stones and I had already been through the testing located the stone and been given enough morphine not to care where I slept....more to that story another time, ha

Here y'all go something delish to munch on.....

Happy Good Morning To All That Come Through Here;

[Image: tumblr_nffp1xP81k1tdo946o1_500.jpg]

Oh, Like Fire says, Today is December 1, Tuesday

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 12-01-2015

Good morning, everyone. Smile

[Image: 218321-Hello-December-Christmas-Quote.png]