IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Popster - 12-05-2015

Good morning all,

Harley, if your using an iPhone......you can shake it side by side to "undo" your last action.

Safe and sane day to everyone.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 12-06-2015

Good Morning IOP,...

[Image: 214871-Relax-On-Sunday.jpg]

Well... It's Sunday...
I hope Ms Kitty's star wars marathon turned out good.....

My buddy is still at OSU... I guess they want to keep eyes on him for a minute... Probably the best thing...

Not much is happenin here today... Gotta go to the theatre this AM... And it's cold.. I think it's in the 20's, but to me that's cold!!

Coffee's ready and so is my bong... Brb...

Whew!! It just doesn't get much better than this!

Ok...Fire... Harley... Kona... Linville... Roses... Roses5555... Shanya....... A special Good Morning goes out to y'all... No particular reason, just you know that we have a few folks here that don't participate in our BS sessions... Well it's up to us to rope them in to our ever growin family... Make them feel as welcome as we do...

You know... It seems to me that the whole reason our forum was formed was promote a feeling of "belonging" ... One you could trust what another was sayin... I think that they have created such a place... All we have to do is maintain it... Sure mods/admins more or less run things here, but.. It takes us all to oversee what goes on here... One set of eyes are great, but when everybody pitches in, we stand a much better chance of having a community that really works for folks that may not have another place to reach out.... We are all the stewards of our forum... We make or break this refuge... We've come a long way, but there is so much more to do here...

I want to take today a thank each one of you "guys" for being a key part to our community's success...

Charon... You my dear are always in my thoughts... Without your guidance, we wouldn't be as far as we are now... You are the heart of our entire forum and without you... Well ... We'd be in for terrible times... Maybe even colaspse... I do hope a pray for your well-being... As well as partener's....

Ok... I'm shuttin up... Just keep these things in mind as we all go about our day.... We can make a big difference in someone's other than great life...

No stress... No pain.... Plenty of sunshine on your face....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Shayna - 12-06-2015

Thank you for thinking of me!! I am awake at 5am my time because of a bad cough, bronchitis really. Not been a good week. Sad

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 12-06-2015

Sorry to hear that, Shayna, I hope you feel better soon.
I for one have felt enormously welcomed into this family and will definitely try to continue to pass that on down the line. Morning to everyone!

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 12-06-2015

[Image: 217925-Sunday-Blessing.jpg?2]

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 12-06-2015

Good Morning all. Everything is frosted over here but the sun is shining with temps going up to the 50s today. Very unusual weather for us. But I'll take it.

I hope you all have a good Sunday with your pain & anxiety under control.

Morning Willie33, Rose5555, Kittycat, Harley, Kona , snappy71, Popster, Fireplaces, Audrey & of course Linville.

IceWizard best wishes for your buddy.

Shayna I am so sorry you are so sick. Make sure you get enough rest & eat well. Feel better soon.

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 12-06-2015

Good Morning, Lovely People.

Ice my friend you could not have said it any better. Very clearly communicated, I gotta hand it to you! 
So my friend we are lucky to have YOU too, not only the other Mods and Admin. 

Charon you are still in my thoughts hoping for a good outcome with the dealings you have going on. 
Sincerely, I hope for a positive one for YOU.

I was a little late getting here this morning. I had a terrible dream . I woke up before the sunrise and pulled the blinds open and laid there falling back to sleep but I should have just gotten up because those 2 dreams I had seemed so real and restless, ugh.
Maybe from something I am going through IRL. I figure. I just could not believe how I woke up and felt so bad. It seemed so real. 
Anyone ever do that?

Ok then, enough of that. Didn't mean to go off on a rant there....sighs
==

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day. 

Sometimes the stress can be just so bad like the physical pain.....whew.

So in summery I leave this for all you lovely people and that includes those not specifically mentioned. 

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.rmbl.ws%2Fz3%2FR%2FO%...42.jpg&f=1]

Hi everyone,

I am still quite sick, unfortunately, but I am trying to pop in from time to time. I have also lost my voice. My husband is very tired, but he sounds much better. That's something in the right direction.

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 12-06-2015

(12-06-2015, 04:28 PM)Shayna Wrote: Hi everyone,  

I am still quite sick, unfortunately,  but I am trying to pop in from time to time.   I have also lost my voice.  My husband is very tired, but he sounds much better.  That's something in the right direction.

Oh dear Shayna I meant to say something specific to you.

I am so sorry this sickness have gotten a hold on you. ugh.

Drink lots of fluids. and rest of course you know all this...

Shayna today is my hope that you turn the corner and start feeling better.

sincerely, Linville

Thanks Linville. I sure hope so, too. But I am losing hope because even with steroids and breathing treatmentso round the clock, it's really hard to breathe. And forget about eating because I am coughing too much. I am drinking fluids though.