IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 12-07-2015

Good Morning IOP....
[Image: 218174-Poof-Snap-And-Its-Monday.jpg]

Monday... Monday.... Monday... I thought if I kept sayin it, then maybe it would get better... No luck... Hey the coffee is singin it's "swan song" ... Brb...

Man that's always good! Now for my "medicine"... Brb...

Whew!! Some mornings it just seems like it kicks that much harder!! ...

All righty then... Some good news... My buddy is home from OSU as of yesterday... They were gonna take his foot off, but he told them "if you can't fix it, then just don't **** with it!" So they put him another new arterie and restored the blood flow... For the time being... At least he kept his foot and it does have better circulation for now... All your prayers were greatly appreciated....

Shayna... Sure hate you're feelin so bad... That sux.. I had some kinda crap a bit back and the "mucas" was incedaiblely abundant!! I thought that it was possible for me to drown in the night!! So I do hope you can shake that junk soon... And the coughin... My God .. I thought I'd never stop again!! Add some of my "girls" and I dern neer got plum down....

Oh well hope no one else catches this crud.. It's aweful....

Anywhooo... Hope all the rest of our family is doin good this Monday... I know everybody 'round here is in "the Christmas Mode"... Shoppin like wild people... Drivin like they are the only folks on the road!... If you venture out, please watch all those nin-com-poops ... They'll freakin kill ya to "get the bargin".... Not worth the struggle...

Linville.. Buddy... You say it right ... You know I've met some great folks here that have renewed my faith... Most of our membership, I think, have more or less "bonded" and formed this extended family we enjoy here... Everybody cares about the other here and that is so refreshing... I think that Charon and Admin have created this place for us that is safer than the others and much more "family orienated" ... We can all say what is on our minds, without fear of rejection... No judgement zone.... Sure we don't have the vast numbers of other sites, but we have the best roster of any of them.... Slowly but surely, we are filling our ranks with wonderful, trustworthy people... That not only protects us, but our vendors as well...

Ok... Here I freakin go.... Ramblin... That's what I'm good at...lol....

Y'all have a stress and pain free day today ... You deserve one every now and then....

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 12-07-2015

Popster, so sorry for your loss Heart

Hope everyone who is sick gets to feeling better today Smile

[Image: 219978-Good-Morning_1449432304.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Roses - 12-07-2015

Hello Popster. I also wish to offer my condolences for the loss of your friend of 35yrs. You hang in there.

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 12-07-2015

Good Morning Everyone.

Gosh the interstate was crowed and someone stopped in the fast lane and made me stop real quick and throw everything from the seats into the floors....gesh made me say a wordy derd .

I am like Ice said the week end just isn't long enough...but I am back on the job anyway.

Harley how are you?
Fire I miss you.
GM Roses
Good though you posted willie33

Talk later y'all

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 12-07-2015

Good morning friends. I'm later than usual today - Mondays, don't you just love 'em? 

Popster, I am sorry for your loss but glad you have such good memories of your friend. I have worked as a volunteer bereavement counsellor quite a bit and as a society, at least here in the UK, we are not all that good at talking about loss. So I do think it can really help to bring it here and share it.

Shayna, I hope you are feeling a bit better today. Fingers crossed.

A big hello to Audrey, Ice, Roses, Linville and the rest of the good morning gang.

I have a question to ask, if you are ok with me asking it here. A friend of mine is having some trouble with an internet pharmacy that services the UK. It sounds dodgy at the moment, they are no longer available to telephone calls and an order from last week has not been delivered (they do next day delivery) but the money has been taken from my friend's account (they say they only take payment once the meds are delivered). We don't yet know what the problem is. I have used them a lot and found them to be fine. Maybe it is just a technical problem, but it is looking quite bad right now. I wanted to put a warning on the site to anyone who might think of using them but didn't know where to put it as it is not yet a proven scam or blacklist. What do you think? Should I leave it till we know more? or is there a suitable place for a gentle warning now?  Thanks to anyone who can advise.

(12-07-2015, 04:47 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Roses5555, is your friend on this site? Have you looked to see if the vendor is located here? Start there, and if you find it, you can post your info. there. 

If you don't find it, I suggest you pm Charon to see how she d like to handle it. 

HHope that helps.

Harley! Hope you are settling in.

Hi Kittycat, thanks for your kind reply.  The site doesn't appear to be on here, I have searched quite a lot. My friend isn't a member either.  And I have yet to make my 50 posts so am unable to PM Charon for now - but I am very close.  So maybe the right thing to do is wait a few days until I have my 50 posts and can send PMs.  I just wouldn't want anyone to lose money by using these guys right now but then if they are not on here, it may be that nobody is using them except me.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 12-07-2015

Yeah Roses5555... If you can wait a bit, Charon would be the one to talk to about these thingz.... If the vendor is not one of ours, then it's less likely it will affect anyone here, but any info about possible "rip-offs" is greatly appreciated here.... I'm sure glad you're here with us...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 12-08-2015

Good Morning IOP....
[Image: 220306-Christmas-Tuesday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg]

I want to start by sayin elpdc10,.. I sure hate to hear your agony this AM... A back can totaly devastate one's whole life... Hopefully they can do something that can relieve the pain you must be experiencing... I feel your pain my friend and it's not very nice to say the least... A buddy of mine some years ago had problems with his vertabre and even after the fusion, he was still in pain... I forgot what they finally ended up doing, but of coarse it changed his life forever... Good luck friend... Hope you get some help soon...

Ok... Coffee is done... Brb...

OMG!! Those girls of mine are pure mean in the AM.... They don't cut you no slack!!...

Today... We go to the theatre... The "other" girl quit and now we're back to 7 days a week... And there's gonna be a couple of more auctions before the "white stuff" makes driving a little more difficult....

I do hope our lovely Charon is doing good... I worry about her with all the hassle she's havin right about now and she still finds time to stop by a check on us.... She is my mentor, inspiration and of coarse my dear friend.... She is the heart of our forum and cannot be replaced!! Please, y'all, just say a little prayer for her...

Ok folks... I'm off to buzz the movie house... Can't wait to see what people "left" behind....

If you get a chance, help someone... You'll be delighted to know that your words can pull someone from the depths of some aweful situation....

Have a pain and stressless day today...

Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Rose5555 - 12-08-2015

Good morning all.  It's a dark, rainy, traffic-congested morning here in the UK; people's homes have been flooded by the most recent storm, yet again, and things seem grim.  I feel so sorry for those people, the water coming in yet again to ruin their possessions and disrupt their lives.  
Welcome elpdc, here's hoping you find some solutions for your back and that a lovely long vacation and equally long drink come your way!
Thanks for the words of advice, Ice. I am close to my 50 posts now so will hold on for now and see what happens to my friend and his order.
Shayna, I hope you are feeling a bit better.
Hello to Audrey, Roses, Linville, Kona and all the gang.