IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-20-2015

Good grief Audrey some people try to help make things much worse....glad you got it straightened out.

I've recently he'd a row with my usual pharm and it was me trying to tell them that I had new insurance so long story short I just said I had enough them being not Helpful and I was taking my business across the street
Then all the sudden they changed their tune.
Oh at first I was talking to a pharm tech then they gave me to the real pharmacist and he stated defending ....I was like wait a min you did not hear my side did you , answer well no, I said I was taking my business across the street.

This was the same place that got fined 1 1/2 mil for poor record keeping of sudafed ( makes meth) but yet they need to lecture me on non related issues of my new insurance.....so bye bye there are other places to get abused at....no I mean get helped at....ha

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-20-2015

Harley for the most part I am staying out of the hoopla of the season.....( I need to )  it can really send me to a place I do not like rather fast.....enough. 
Again don't get me wrong about the reason for the season I am all for but it is what it has become and the people and family that 

Hey good deal about your computer , so glad you got that problem taken care of..................

Love your,

Now go dig up some sunshine, and set it free!

Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-21-2015

Good Morning All You "Lovely Shine Suns" Out There.....

Let me give you something right off the bat, K ?....One for each one of You.

[Image: tumblr_nzjc3l04WS1shc1wyo1_500.jpg]

Although I will need to take one to go with me.....

[Image: tumblr_nw00hoAUt41r2oa4so1_500.jpg]

=======

Okay then, this is the shortest day of the year, Monday December 21, 2015.

( That is good news, just so you know, Grins! )

The days will start getting longer, if only by seconds at first but it is now going that way...Yay.

My good news for the day.

My friend Roses will enjoy this factoid of the day.  Smile

Everyone go out and Have a Good day as pain and stress free as you can.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-21-2015

Good morning, everyone. Smile
Thanks for the coffee, Linville

[Image: 223536-Christmas-Monday-Good-Monday-Blessings-Quote.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 12-21-2015

Good Morning Iceman, Kitty, Willie, Linville, Audrey, Mr. K, Roses, Charon, and Pops where ever you are!

I feel for you Audrey. I never had a migraine but I had a cluster headache that lasted 3 days one time. I went to my doctor and he told me from the symptoms I described it could be a brain aneurysm.

He said he didn't want to scare me but he had known of people my age just drop dead with no warning when the aneurysm burst. I told the doctor thanks for not scaring me!  I went the next day and had a brain scan, and went home to wait on the results. A girl from the clinic called and told me the results were negative. I wanted to drive to that clinic and kiss that girl.... Not because of what she told me.. She was hot!

Linville and Iceman, did you guys figure out which one of you are my bestest friend ever yet? I want to know!

Have a most wonderful day all.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 12-21-2015

Hi, Zander, what's a brain aneurysm when a pretty girl is about? That made me laugh out loud - always a great result!  And Audrey Hepburn, I like seeing the words "migraine" and "free" like that, one after the other.  Long may it last.
I'm fine, going away for a few days tomorrow so there may be less of me on here for a short while. I'm recovering well from my op, I have to massage the scars every day, which I find oddly therapeutic and calming. Not a bad thought, coming up to the New Year!
Happy Monday to all (is there such a thing?)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-21-2015

happy monday. there is such a thing now.

hi, audrey.

hi zander. (don't u get Ice and linville to warring. oh, i kid.)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-22-2015

Good Morning Everyone. ......Especially Zander for telling the story about the "hot" girl. Doesn't matter if it was real or not.
(About other pressing matters they are still under review.)  Tongue

It is December 22, 2015 and going to be in the 60's everyday out a week and not going lower than the 40's.

Mind Primer below;

[Image: tumblr_nv9yrmGpNu1ufrimso1_500.jpg]

I know I Know.........

But this could be me whilst drinking my first cup of the day....ha

[Image: tumblr_nzj42wzFeb1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

Well I think I might take the rest of the week off after today, not sure yet. But it sounds good doest it.

So I am getting ready for the morning run, lots of choices gals & guys.....it's on the house always here at Cafe Linville.

Notice there is Hot Chocolate on the menu.

Popster was kind enough to loan his for the Cafe .....You Da Man. Hey that reminds me of a song....ha hah. 

I worked with a guy once that no matter what was said he could retort with "hey that reminds me of a joke", and they were usually good too.

Well y'al get on into it......Have a pain and stress free day!

Tell us what your up to ....5'9" or what, no no J/K ...what are you doing.  Tongue

[Image: tumblr_ntu9v2ZqJ31r2oa4so1_500.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 12-22-2015

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all slept well & that your pain & anxiety are under control.

Morning Linville. Thanks for the coffee this morning although hot chocolate sounds really good. I love it made with heavy cream.

I think that by all means you should take the rest of the week off. You have been working so hard Linville you deserve some down time. I hope you enjoy this wacky weather we are having although it's not quite as warm here as where you are. Have a good day my friend.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-22-2015

Good morning, everyone. Smile

[Image: 15-Best-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Quotes-5629-3.jpg]