IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-22-2015

Wishing you a happy day too, Audrey. Smile This coffee's for you.

[Image: 15-Best-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-Quotes-5629-15.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 12-22-2015

Good Afternoon Audrey Hepburn, willie33, Charon & everyone else! I hope you're all having a terrific day!

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-23-2015

Happy holidays to those whom are celebrating. A happy day to those whom are not/or, whom cannot this year.

Be well.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-23-2015

Good morning, everyone. Smile

[Image: 224142-Sending-You-All-A-Hug-This-Christ...ou-All.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-23-2015

It is almost noon but I wanted to stop by ....I am somewhat settled down as I have been on phone talking to Human Resources of my old company due to loose ends , BIG ONES, and I am still furious about the kind of help I was getting.....I wanted to reach out and touch someone, remember that one?/......
=========

Anyway....I just wanted to run by and say Good Morning .

I am trying to settle down by posting this .....

Y'all have a better day than mine has been so far......I hope........ Tongue

[Image: tumblr_nzj1twQ98M1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 12-23-2015

A good morning toast to you all.

The picture looks the same but the coffee is freshly made.

I am off to shop till I drop......that'll be about 1/2 hour Rolleyes

Be safe and kind to strangers......remind yourself of your blessings.

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Popster Wrote: A good morning toast to you all.

Boy that coffee sure looks good and I'm not a coffee drinker. I get my boost from Coke.
I almost feel like I don't belong in this Café since I don't drink coffee. Well, sometimes I do, but not very often. I use to like coffee with a shot of rum in it, but can't do that anymore with my meds.

Anyway, all of you have a good day and stay safe.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-23-2015

here's luck to u, my friend. love ur post. and, u.

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 12-23-2015

Ms Hepburn,

Let's see if we can find some good in your day.......
At least you have a bank to go to Cool
Quick, buy something you really want with the compromised CC and blame it on the thieves Dodgy
Wow, you can watch 3 movies at the same time.......if I was you....I would start with "Breakfast at Tiffany's", Funny Face", and end up with "My Fair Lady" Rolleyes

Your a tough sweet cookie Ms Hepburn........but even the toughest of us get kicked around sometimes......

MY MOST SINCERE WISH FOR SOME GOOD LUCK FOR YOU Heart

(12-23-2015, 07:06 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: And that is where the problem lies....

Good afternoon everyone. So I have to go to the bank, then shopping, then grocery shopping. My cc info has been compromised. I currently have 3 new memberships to a dating site for farmers.  Confused  And besides my own, 3 new Netflix accounts. 2 I believe are in the city because the new streaming tax has been added to the price. Wish me luck!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 07:06 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: And that is where the problem lies....

Good afternoon everyone. So I have to go to the bank, then shopping, then grocery shopping. My cc info has been compromised. I currently have 3 new memberships to a dating site for farmers.  Confused  And besides my own, 3 new Netflix accounts. 2 I believe are in the city because the new streaming tax has been added to the price. Wish me luck!!

Good luck Audrey......

Recently my cc company Called and asked if I was making a purchase for theater seating , uh well NO.....so I know what you are going to be doing, ugh

(12-23-2015, 07:19 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Popster Wrote: A good morning toast to you all.

Boy that coffee sure looks good and I'm not a coffee drinker. I get my boost from Coke.
I almost feel like I don't belong in this Café since I don't drink coffee. Well, sometimes I do, but not very often. I use to like coffee with a shot of rum in it, but can't do that anymore with my meds.

Anyway, all of you have a good day and stay safe.

Now Cricket, you stop saying you don't belong because you don't drink coffee because we have been through that before on here......everyone belongs especially YOU.

You can drink anything you like and sit a spell and talk . 

Coffee is not the requirement .....it is the people and the atmosphere created by friendship.

Do you feel better now, I hope so. We are so fortunate to have each other for unconditional acceptance and giving each other a shoulder or an ear....you have a place her because you can do that.

Make sense? Hope so I am serious. We need each other with or without coffee as it might be Coke 
( thank goodness it is not Pepsi ) on that one I am kidding , okay.