IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 12-24-2015

(12-23-2015, 11:13 PM)Linville Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 07:06 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: And that is where the problem lies....

Good afternoon everyone. So I have to go to the bank, then shopping, then grocery shopping. My cc info has been compromised. I currently have 3 new memberships to a dating site for farmers.  Confused  And besides my own, 3 new Netflix accounts. 2 I believe are in the city because the new streaming tax has been added to the price. Wish me luck!!

Good luck Audrey......

Recently my cc company Called and asked if I was making a purchase for theater seating , uh well NO.....so I know what you are going to be doing, ugh

(12-23-2015, 07:19 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-23-2015, 06:09 PM)Popster Wrote: A good morning toast to you all.

The picture looks the same but the coffee is freshly made.

I am off to shop till I drop......that'll be about 1/2 hour Rolleyes

Be safe and kind to strangers......remind yourself of your blessings.

Boy that coffee sure looks good and I'm not a coffee drinker. I get my boost from Coke.
I almost feel like I don't belong in this Café since I don't drink coffee. Well, sometimes I do, but not very often. I use to like coffee with a shot of rum in it, but can't do that anymore with my meds.

Anyway, all of you have a good day and stay safe.

Now Cricket, you stop saying you don't belong because you don't drink coffee because we have been through that before on here......everyone belongs especially YOU.

You can drink anything you like and sit a spell and talk . 

Coffee is not the requirement .....it is the people and the atmosphere created by friendship.

Do you feel better now, I hope so. We are so fortunate to have each other for unconditional acceptance and giving each other a shoulder or an ear....you have a place her because you can do that.

Make sense? Hope so I am serious. We need each other with or without coffee as it might be Coke 
( thank goodness it is not Pepsi ) on that one I am kidding , okay.

Awe thanks Linville. You're my hero. I guess I got your approval to join the coffee club.

Take care my friend. Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-24-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 222750-Welcome-To-Thursday-Good-Morning-...-Quote.jpg]

Hope all of you are having a good holiday season... Sorry I've been MIA, just one of those thingz that happen from time to time... Kinda sux... Ahhh... Coffee's ready and so's the bong... Brb...

Whew!!

Cricket.. (I always liked that user name) You don't have to drink coffee to enjoy our little spot here, just your presence is good enough... Linville created this spot for everyone to participate, not just coffee drinkers... The doors here are never closed and we always welcome folks just as they are...

Believe it or not... I'm not going to rattle on this AM... (now don't fall out) , I'll just say that I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas this year... We all need a little joy in our sometimes dreadful schedules...

Be good to one another and spread a little love as you go about your busy day...

L8r
Ice

(thanks Linville... I needed that my friend)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-24-2015

Ahhh Ice , it is good to see ya man. ...BRB I am going for the coffee that I hear is ready for consumption. ....

Ok that's better,  BTW I turned my alarm off yesterday evening so I just woke up when my body wanted to which was about 6:20. I had slept in the chair watching HomeLand for an hour before I got up and went to bed. (LOL)

Ok ok I will stop putting you lovely people back to sleep. I was up before daylight and I got 7 and 3/4 hours sleep which is what I should be getting all the time.

Well this is Thursday, Christmas Eve morning. December 24, 2015   (see Fire I learned a good one from you, smiles)

My coffee tastes good. And there is plenty for all. I also have tea, some kind of juice....oh I also have real Coke for Cricket.
So all those readers that have not posted now is the time , just do it.

This is a great way to get to know each other and just pass by on the way to the day.....and even stop in during the

day, so everyone is welcome, ok y'all, I am going after a second cup of;

[Image: tumblr_n50u5elZcS1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

Then I will not care about all those people crowded around at the grocery store when I need to go get a six pack of Becks Beer.
LOL.

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day , as much as possible. 

Remember to take deep breaths, in through the nose fully expanding the lungs and then slowly let it out the mouth and do it several times periodically through the day. It can help.

Be nice to someone that doesn't expect it.

Do random acts of kindness.

And then tell me to quit being so bossy, ha ha.

Be careful out there with the parties , well you know defensive driving is not a bad thing.

Love you guys.  Heart  Merry Christmas

Oh, Zander, Ice and I both feel like your bestest friend so you will have to share, that'll be okay won't it.
(remember it is the Christmas spirit time of sharing)

Sorry there is no way out but to share with us, I hope that is ok, well I know it is. 

Good Morning OUR DEAR FRIEND, Zander.    Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-24-2015

morning. so thoughtful.

great welcome to the day. awesome post. best answer possible to our beloved zander.

we share him.

happy christmas eve, one and all.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-24-2015

Good morning to all. Smile

I hope you get your CC compromise straightened out easily, Audrey Hepburn. That happened to me once and it is aggravating.

Linville, I'm glad you got some rest last night. Maybe you can recharge over the holiday weekend.

Cricket, I don't always drink coffee, either. My other drink is diet Mt. Dew, which is quite full of caffeine. Haha

Glad to see you, Charon, Ice, Kona, Zander, Popster. Merry Christmas to everyone.

[Image: 224267-Coffee-Gets-Me-In-The-Holiday-Spirit.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-25-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 145990-Merry-Christmas-Wishes.jpg]

May God bless each and everyone of you with his love and grace. As we go about our day, remember it's not what posessions you may or may not have, it's the love of family and friends that really matter. Anyone can buy things, but only the love of God can save you for eternity.

Ok... Coffee's ready... So's the ole bong... Brb...

Yeah man!!! That's what I'm talkin 'bout...

It's hard for me to think of the ones that have gone on from here... Left us ... When really it's US who are still hammerin away while they are in our Savior's arms... One day, we will see them again and that's when we'll know... We were right! I won't get into all that ... Let us rejoice that they have recieved their just rewards for all the trials and tribulations they went through to get there... We should be so lucky...

This one's for all those waiting for us .... Brb...

Oh boy!

Zander... I know it's the toughest thing you've ever been through and my heart a soul are with you.. I know it cannot replace anything, but remember I (we) love you man... Be strong... Be safe ... We care ...

Alrighty then... I'm off to see the Wizard!!
(ok just going to the movie house)

Here's to a fantastic last week of 2015... Let's make the best of it folks... We can never get it back...

With all the best for each of y'all...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-25-2015

Well, a couple very good morning posts to start this day off with.

Thank you Ice and Kona.

I went to bed late and got up early so this is short and sweet, 

Something To You ALL., .....My Family at IOP LIST ORG;

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stcatherineshospice-...14.jpg&f=1]

Sincerely, Linville  Smile but sometimes  Tongue and other times  Cool usually  Sleepy but   Heart  always ! 

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-25-2015

Very. But, my son loved Star Wars as a child. It won't be so bad.

You are awesome. Merry Christmas, back at ya!!

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-25-2015

Merry Christmas, everyone. Smile

[Image: 224801-This-Christmas.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-25-2015

back at ya, willie!! awesome wisdom, btw.