IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-26-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 225175-Happy-Saturday-Hope-You-Had-A-Gre...istmas.jpg]

Coffee's A makin (the coffee is great btw Linville .... So I'm wakin "Agnes" up this AM... (Lucy just kills me sometimes lol) ... Ugh O... Ye 'ole pot-0-joe is almost ready! Brb...

Ahhh ... Always great! Now for the kick... Brb...

Much smoother!

Hey... I hope everyone got plenty of whatever your little heart desired this Christmas... I know I sure did... I have my health(what it is) and best of all, the love of my life.... What more could I need(yeah I got socks and drawers as well...lol) ... Now if we can just make it a few more days {{{BAM}}} 2016!! I for one cannot believe I'm still around in 2016!! Un-be-weave-able! I guess stranger stuff has happened...

Got a txt last night that said the theaters were totaled... Great ... Knee deep in popcorn... These "people" can't seem to even come close to hittin their mouths with popcorn! It's like they were feedin chickens.... They must be starving by looks of thingz....

Enough about that noise.... Brb...

Good golly Miss Molly (I mean Agnes)....

Dang.. Just got another txt... Seems it has gotten worse since the last txt (if that's even possible) Sooooo I'm cuttin out a little quicker this AM...

Let's all try to spread the love of the season today... There's not much year left to do it too awefully much... Like my G-Maw still says,"Try honey, it's all even a mule can do."

I'll just shut my pie hole and say," May the Good Lord bless each one of y'all and this New Year be filles with joy, peace and happiness."

[Image: 225072-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday.-God-Bless-You.jpg]

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-26-2015

Good Morning everyone.

Especially to YOU, Audrey.

I,  can relate to you and you have done nothing wrong, mentioning how difficult it is,  life has mountains and valleys....

I hope this day goes smooth for you. Really.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-26-2015

Ms Hepburn... You know you've come to the right place... We actually do understand and believe you me, Christmas is not such a "happy" time for me as well... I'm sure we are not the only ones... As with you, I too have my "better half"... I don't really know how I'd be without her... She keeps me on more of an even keel...

It just seems that I dwell on the thingz I've lost over the past few years, rather than what's in front of me... Y'all here have helped me in so many ways without even realizing it more than likely, but that's what we do here... No matter what the situatuon, we always take the time to listen and God does that help!!

You can, if you'd like, count me as one of those folks that care about you... Now I know we haven't known each other for too awefully long, but I can tell you're quite a good hearted person... You may not take much guff, but that's a good thing...

Here to a brighter New Year for all us here at org... After this year, we all need a break (and not our necks...lol)

Ice

(12-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: I'm not in the mood to be cryptic this morning. Change and shake up is somerimes necessary to make sure ugly horrible things from the past don't repeat themselves. I think I am leaving little doubt about what I am talking about and am done engaging....unless for s@#ts and giggles lack of sleep or people trying to get the last word in really want me to bluntly post some things. I think it is time to zip it...the jig is up.

This month sucks for a lot of people here and I for one can,t wait until this week is finished. I lost both of my parents, 2 grandparents, and last year my dog throughout my life from the time frame of Thanksgiving through NYE. In fact last New Years day I had to put my best friend 16 year old lab down. There have been alot of years where I was in a very dark place and was completely alone. I literally thank God every day that I have the SO in my life now. And I have my friends here. Some of you have been a world of support and I just want you to know that other people do understand how you are feeling and around to help in whatever way is possible online.

I hope the new year brings all of us some peace, healing and happiness.
Sorry guys. I've kind of taken a right turn with this post, but we did talk awhile ago about posting about holiday stresses, so I hope this is ok.

Be safe today everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-26-2015

really nice, Ice.

the TV tries to make us all remember the past. but, whereas one can learn patterns from the past, its usually best to forgive and forget. move on.

God knows the plans he has for us. To give us hope and a future. To help us and not harm us.

I am glad ur SO brings u such wisdom. And, so glad u r so at home here.

May u have a really blessed new year. Both of my friends.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-27-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 207032-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Who-Wants-Coffee.jpg]

This week will be over fore you know it and then we can see 2015 in the rear view mirror... Coffee' almost done.... Cha-Chug Cha-Chug... Brb....

Anybody else want/need a cup? Well of coarse my "boss" does... There ya go... Bear with me a minute while I round up the rest of my stuff.. Brb...

Gaaa Lee... I'm gonna have to break out Agnes... Lucy is just toooo rough in the AM....

We all know how tough these "great holidays" can be on some folks(me included) so let's all give it our best shot to try and lift someone's spirits today... You never know who may be listening and take what you say to heart, sure they may have "eavesdropped" in on your conversation, but it could have one heck of an impact on their life and prevent them from doing the un-thinkable... We may never know...
Our little forum is growing... Not fast (and that's a good thing), but we are none the less... Still we have to be vigilant in keepin out the knotheads that constiantly knock on our door... We may not have 1000s of members, but what we do have is a membership that gets along with each other... Helps each other... Cries with each other... We have to keep this dream alive! Nowhere else have I ever met such a caring group and I thank you all... I would go to bat for any of you lovely folks as I'm sure you would for me and that is a very comforting feeling to know there are folks out there that acutally give a sh!t about someone other than theirselves... I applaude you.... We may come from the four corners of the world, but we have our home here, put our differences aside and become one big extended family!! What a wonderful feeling...

It's up to us how this we present our forum, so we all need to keep all these folks that only "want a buzz" movin on down the road, we are not that type of place... And THAT is what separates us from those "other" forums... We don't need 100,000 members to have security or a great forum... We have quality, not only or members, but our staff and our vendors and that is gonna be hard to top.... As well you know... Rip-offs, scammers, troublemakers, phonies, liars, cheats, no matter who they are get found out and swiftly kicked to the curb. They are not as we are... Not that we are self rightous, just tired of the crap....

Look here... I've rattled quite long enough... DANG! It's almost 3.... Gotta run....

Try and spread our love today.... We have plenty indeed and that is more precious than gold....

Be safe and love one another.... Have a stress and pain free day today....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 12-27-2015

Good Sunday Morning Everybody! I am hoping everyone is alright this dreary, foggy morning. It will hit 50 here today which is so unusual for us.

Ice, I love what you said in your post. You have a terrific day.

Audrey, you are not alone in your feelings about the holidays. I am feeling the same way. Hang in there.

Good Morning to everyone else. Have a good Sunday all.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-27-2015

good for u, miss hepburn. get ur rest. all my love.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-27-2015

Good Morning Everyone, I hope as Charon, our leader calls her, Miss Hepburn will get some much needed sleep/rest .

golly gee she needs it.Here's hoping that YOU do get some rest and good sleep Audrey!

RE: Cafe Linville - snappy71 - 12-27-2015

(12-26-2015, 01:39 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: I'm not in the mood to be cryptic this morning. Change and shake up is somerimes necessary to make sure ugly horrible things from the past don't repeat themselves. I think I am leaving little doubt about what I am talking about and am done engaging....unless for s@#ts and giggles lack of sleep or people trying to get the last word in really want me to bluntly post some things. I think it is time to zip it...the jig is up.

This month sucks for a lot of people here and I for one can,t wait until this week is finished. I lost both of my parents, 2 grandparents, and last year my dog throughout my life from the time frame of Thanksgiving through NYE. In fact last New Years day I had to put my best friend 16 year old lab down.  There have been alot of years where I was in a very dark place and was completely alone. I literally thank God every day that I have the SO in my life now. And I have my friends here. Some of you have been a world of support and I just want you to know that other people do understand how you are feeling and around to help in whatever way is possible online.

I hope the new year brings all of us some peace, healing and happiness.
Sorry guys. I've kind of taken a right turn with this post, but we did talk awhile ago about posting about holiday stresses, so I hope this is ok.

Be safe today everyone.

Audrey, my heart goes out to you...I sincerely hope that going forward your life is filled with more happiness, peace, and, love  and that whatever pain may be lurking, that it dissipates like a puff of smoke in the wind...be well my friend

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-27-2015

Ahhhh.... Ms Kitty... You make a guy blush... Hrmph... Not me of coarse... Smile

So glad you pulled through your holiday stuff... I ahd the faith in you my dear...

Now kick back a bit and get ready for the Crown... Er... New Year... Wink

Ice