IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-28-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 223590-Religious-Winter-Hello-Monday-Quote.jpg]

Monday already.... Really to me it seems like just another day... Coffee's hot already soooo ... Brb...

Yeah man... Agnes is much easier on the old burnt lungs!

Not much a happenin today in my world... Just popcorn.... I was so happy to see the "Fire" back in the Cafe'... Missed ya...

And we seem to be pickin up (hopefully) a new regular... Snappy... Hey good to see ya here with us!

And to all the beautiful people here at Cafe' Linville... It is my prayer that each one has a the best NewYear y'all have ever had! Maybe have a few more days where you won't be slammed by life itself... I know, for me ayway, it can be so hard to even get up every morning... I get that "why bother" attitude... But somehow I manage... I do know that now I have y'all and it's made one heck of a difference, just to know there are more folks that give a crap, other than my boss (I'm not dissin her by any means)... It just means a lot to me... Then I think... Zip it ... As bad as I have it, there is always someone else that has something worst, so I'm forced to get over myself.... That's the reason I say we are stronger together... It works for me... Hopefully it will work for you as well... My problems may help another to "pull through" a dark spot in their lives as y'all have done for me... The folks that have the golden lives, don't even get it... You have to be there to understand someones elses pain.... I cannot thank y'all enough for puttin up with my antics... I know it takes a lot, my SO tells me that ALL THE TIME!!

Sheesh.... Almost 4... Man am I slackin today... Oh well nobody's gonna do it for me, so I'll have another cup-0-joe and eventually get there...

Today, lets not forget those that have it even worse that we do... Some folks don't have the support group we are blessed with here... We have the best collection of folks that can be found anywhere and I'm proud... No honored to be a part of this haven we call home...

Ok... I'm a shuttin up...

Remember to love one another and help when you can... You may be the only reason for someone to "give it another shot"... You may not ever know it, but they will never forget it...

Have a pain a stress free day today....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-28-2015

Good Morning Everybody,  IceWizard, especially YOU.

I am up getting ready for a day of work, jeez the holiday week end went fast.

Well I am behind with 4 1/2 hours sleep so IO may make a mug of sumatran to go this morning.

Hope you guys and gals have a stress and pain free day.

Warm regards to all those who visit here.

I better post this as I am on the verge of loosing it.....have a good day all.

Nothing like a fresh brew in the morning;

[Image: tumblr_nzw7lqVbyO1qft9xjo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 12-28-2015

Good Morning Friends. Well, the sun is out here this morning so that vastly improves my mood. I am going to take a walk today through the hay fields which will be lovely. I cannot believe that there is no snow. Even the bears around here are still out & not hibernating!

Morning Fireplaces, The due date for my future daughter in law is Jan.18th. We are all very excited & looking forward to when He is born. Yep it's a boy! Good thing I saved all of my boy's toys & books. Thank you for asking Fire.

Morning to dear Linville, Ice, Charon, Willie33, Audrey, Kittycat, Snappy & the rest of the gang.

Hang in there dear Harley.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-28-2015

morning, all. u gotta toss out ur tree already, fire? bummer.

i gotta go make some breakfast as my recovering patient came home yesterday.

see u all later.

Have glorious days, all!!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-28-2015

Charon... It is great news to hear your partener made it home! Bad enough Christmas, but absolutely nobody wants to be in a hospital... Especially on NewYears... Now who would want to ring in the NewYear in that place... Sheesh... I do hope he has a speedy recovery... Man y'all need a little luck from time to time....

Like my G-Mother used to say,"Seems like if it ain't fleas, it's the mange!"

Surely the comin year will be better for you both...

Ice

He came home a changed man. he is acutely aware that God brought him through this last six months.

And, he had a kid in the next bed. After a car accident. He still screamed two months later. So, we keep praying for the man in Bed 232. The kid alone.

So, partner gave up cigs. He lived. That is pretty good. He does regret that I would tell him, he had a fever. Get to a doctor. He waited. He feels he would not have needed surgery if he got in sooner. (change of skin tone. eating habits. and he slept nonstop.)

Next time, he will listen.

Thank u, Ice.

have fun.

good to see u again.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-29-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 225916-Its-The-Last-Tuesday-Of-The-Year-...ears.jpg?2]

Well 2015 is almost a memory ... Good?... Bad? Looking back I think there was a little of both... My G-Mother used to always tell us kids,"It could have been a lot worst, hun." and by God she was always right! At least some of us made it through with just a few "minor abraisions"... I think of all the folks that really had their lives turned upside down this past year... Look I certainly no muslim, but not all of them are the "radical" group... It's just terrible they all get lumped into one.... For those not radicalized, it's been one hell of an ordeal...

Hey the coffee's ready.... Brb...

Yum... Now that's better... Now for the kicker...

Agnes... What a gal!

As y'all can see, I'm late as ... Well late... I just wanted to pop in and get the coffee started...

As we wind down yet another year, it's only fitting that we do count our blessings... Few as they may be, at least we have them... I'm sure we have all experienced loss, maybe this year, maybe not, but we have all been right there and it's terrible to say the least... Just be comforted by the fact we will be reunited one day and it'll be as though we had never been apart.... That may be the only thing that will help those with the grief...

Well that took a different turn... I can truthfully say one of the bestest thingz that happened to me was here... With y'all... For that I am truely grateful.... So even though I don't run through the list each day, just know I appreciate each of you ... Everyone brings something else to the table... Me maybe not so much, but I do try... So if can keep puttin the ole "one foot in front of the other", 2016 may be better in some small way....

Hey y'all have a beautiful day today with no stress... No pain... No in-laws...
(just kiddin about the in-laws... Some are ok... I guess)

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-29-2015

Good Morning Everyone, it is in fact Ice Tuesday the 29 day of December 2015.

Whew, I got too little sleep last might again. My new Fitbit watch tells all, ha ha. But I still like it.

Going to be cloudy and mild at 58 today so I will take it.

Yes Ice and it has been even worse for those on the receiving end of the radicals. I was appalled that there is no outrage in what they are doing to the other religious groups in the middle east. 

To me it is all more of a political movement disguised as religion, anyway, I know of no other that says convert or die.....now back to normal programing...

I too am glad to have found us. If you know what I mean, Oh and BTW it may have been a joke but it really is warmer when Fire is around. Fire you did water your tree a lot being near the warmth of the fireplace, eh?

Kitty how did movie night go?

Well Something is wrong with my computer and will not let me highlight names, ugh.

Maybe it is an interface problem, ME.

Man o man every-since that big software up-grade thing have been a little strange or could it be the water I spilled on my keyboard, I will have to experiment and figure it out.....ha ha something else to do.

Need that second cup about now, sometimes I wish I had some girls to stop and talk to on the way Ice, ha....

Well not the keyboard ....Hmmmm Maybe an interface issue again, it is so early....hmmm

Hi, 
Charon, Snappy, Roses, Zander, Popster, Audrey, Rumor, willie

So let me just find a picture and I will be off..........

[Image: tumblr_nzn8x9RrW11s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-29-2015

sweet. i see u got to highlight i believe toward the end of ur post?

good luck with that computer.

very nice post, Ice.

everyone have glorious days.