IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 12-29-2015

Good Morning Everyone. Well we got our first snowstorm last night & the wind is fierce out of the east. We only got like 3 inches & now it is sleeting out. This big old farmhouse gets drafty so the cold is going right through me this morning. I am hoping you all have an anxiety free & pain free day.

Morning Ice, Linville, Charon, Fireplaces, Harley, willie33, Audrey, Kittycat & the rest of you terrific people!

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 12-29-2015

Good Morning All!

I've been keeping a low profile lately... I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night. The woman is obsessed with me, scary.

Everyone have a most wonderful day!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-29-2015

Tongue  Zander......LOL

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-29-2015

Good morning, everyone. We had relatives in town for Christmas, so I need to catch up reading the forum. Hope everyone has a great day.
Smile

[Image: 225942-Good-Morning-Giving-Thanks-In-All...tances.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 12-29-2015

glad to hear everyone is checking in again.

so glad u r all fairly good.

we got snow. and, cold.

winter has returned to the Big apple.

That is awful, zander. Cute, though.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-30-2015

Kitty, I am going to take a few days off and try and get some rest in between some things I ned to do that I know is going to be a big deal.....reminds me of a song by the Beatles.....something about life goes on.

So first person, and we all know who that will be , makes the hot water for the coffee, tea and such..... Tongue

Charon I was watching weather and they were talking about late Jan and all Feb being winter nothing like we have had....

Fire I have missed you again.

Willie that picture is so clear, wow.

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 03:04 PM)Zander Wrote: Good Morning All!

I've been keeping a low profile lately... I think my neighbor is stalking me as she's been googling my name on her computer. I saw it through my telescope last night. The woman is obsessed with me, scary.

Everyone have a most wonderful day!

Whoa, wait a minute Zander. Are you 2 stalking each other? You're watching her with your telescope LOL.
Sounds like luv in bloom to me HA HA!

Now both of you need to turn off the computer and put away the telescope and just get it on. LOL LOL.
Sorry Zander, I just couldn't pass that one up. Big Grin

(12-29-2015, 07:06 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Pretty kitty, Willie. Good morning, Everyone.  Ice, I can't believe how fast this year has gone by...

Linville, you must either be Superman, or look like the Walking Dead right now, little sleep for you for many days now...worried about you. Maybe too many hours running the 24hr Cafe?

Roses, hold onto your thermals. Real winter is on its way. I can't find socks warm enough to keep my feet warm, so I stock up on those hand heaters used for outdoor activities...they are a Godsend for me. Costco sells tem cheap.

Fire, how are you and DD?

Thank you for the Funny, Zander. I'm pretty sure you know you always brighten my days.

Char, nice to see you on this thread!!

Hope the rest of the gang is well.

Is that a picture of you Ms. Kittycat? I pictured you more of the Persian kind. LOL
Doesn't matter tho. You're still our kitty.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 12-30-2015

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 226283-Today-Is-The-Last-Wednesday-Befor...w-Year.jpg]

Here we are ... The year's end is within sight...
Hold on... Ahhh yeah... Coffee's ready and so am I... Brb..

Man what a way to greet the day! Lookin back, we really all have lots to be thankful for.... As bad as it is, I would imagine Syria is much worse! Who would want to live in a "cat litter box" with idiots throwin lead and ied's and ya! Not me, that's for sure....

Hey it's already after 4... Ugh O... It's actually 4:20... Brb...

Wow... I really can't hang out very long, my boss is "chompin at the bit" to get me movin.. We have new folks showin up, let's all make them feel all the love we have to offer... End this old year on a good page...

Remember to love each other today ....

May today you have a pain and stress free day.. You deserve it...

I'll catch y'all L8r...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 12-30-2015

I want to say Good Morning to everyone and be back in a couple minutes........ Smile

Okie Dokie then, I be back, now what, oh I was going to post a little more good morning cheer..

One thing I have to cheer about Kitty is that I got 7 hours sleep last night and I am off work until after the New Year.
( unless an emergency happens ).

I do so badly need to get my sleep pattern regulated better. I know that the body heals itself during sleep and I have been deprived periodically for years.

So, it is Wednesday December 30, 2015.

Now after waking up some and realizing that I am off work not just to enjoy some time off but I have some things needing tending to that are not going to be fun.
So I am going to try and make best of it . Everyone has these things I guess, or maybe I am just in the 10 % I dont really care.

I hope that everyone has a pain and stress free day, as much as possible.

And on that note I will talk myself into finalizing this post;

[Image: tumblr_o03urol2jw1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 12-30-2015

Hello everyone. Hope you're having a good day...Smile

[Image: 159264-Hope-Your-Day-Is-Filled-With-Love...piness.jpg]