IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-01-2016

Good Morning Friends & Readers.

It is 1-1-2016 and a Friday.

Sounds good doesn't it.

Oh my Sumatran tastes good this morning. I have to do some thngs later that I'd rather not be doing on this day of football and RR but duty calls maybe this evening I can kick back some.

What about you?

Here is to the new year....and what I am doing on the beach right now. 

( ha ha, I wish )

[Image: happy-new-year-young-man-handstand-beach-58042964.jpg]

So for all of you , and me, 

DayBreak Coffee Club members....

this ones for you!  Grins and giggles!

[Image: 381c1b1855e82c65b0e244d5ac6dc4ff.jpg]

Have a great day, go out and make someone smile.

Happy 2016 New Year, from me.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-02-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 211120-Tom-And-Jerry-Saturday-Good-Morning-Quote.jpg]

First Saturday of this NewYear! Yea! Coffee's on so let me get ready... Everything's set ... I hear it... I hear it... Brb...

Oh boy! Now where did Linville put that "soapbox" .... Not there.. Here it is...

Not really much a goin on round here today, was "expecting" a pkg, but it seems to have been placed on a horse drawn "buggy" of some sorts... It left a destination that' 9hrs away and that was hmm 2:30am yesterday! So who would know?!

Anyhoo...

Soon we may be on another "server" and get these "gliches" out of our system.... Where would we be without Admin.. He does a "thankless" job... Nobody even notices until something goes haywire... But he always watches us and makes sure it all works... Thanks Admin... You do an incredible job for us here and we appreciate it!

Almost 3... Better shut up....

Remember to love one another today and make someone smlie...

Smiles are contagious so pass them on...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-02-2016

Good Morning Friends & Readers. and ALL You Lovely People

Today is Saturday Janurary 2, 2015 ..... Tongue   ha ha gotcha, 2016  Tongue 

Well, I am just finishing up my pot of Sumatran, coffee, grins but well never mind.....

Ice your Loony Toons pic made me think of the Saturday morning cartoons I always watched..

Ahhh What's Up Doc,  [Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3F...3D15.1&f=1]

Couldn't resist......so much fun I guess I am trying to perk myself up as much as anyone else.

The sun is shinning, it is melting the frost that covered everything last night. It is up to 32 degrees F or as some would rather see 0 degrees C......just a little bonus this morning .
Going up to 44 F and again sunny , great start to the New Year weather wise but from my long range look be on guard....no joke.

Does anyone else act silly when they are stressed out not that I am, just saying.

Okay enough of that.

I hope Fire is enjoying her, very early in the year, trip she is on. 

Roses has that snow you got the other day melted or still around.?

Shayna how are you feeling?

All right now, I gotta get for a bit.......everyone as my pal Ice says, go out and make someone smile.

PS.

Those of you reading and wondering if you should make a post, well just look at mine, and think YES.  Tongue

Smile   Wink  Big Grin

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-02-2016

(01-02-2016, 03:23 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Happy New Year Gang!

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Linville for being such a great internet friend.

Here's to you Linville!  Thanks for making 2015 a little bit brighter.  

May 2016 be filled with lots of new positive friendships for all of us.

Smiles,

Fire ;-)

Well, thank you Fire, means a lot coming from You.

(did you post this after reading my GM post, LOL., No No J/K ) 

What I sincerely mean to say is that things are warmer around here if you are posting.... And that is no joke.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-03-2016

Good day, IOP.Smile

[Image: 227267-Today-s-A-Good-Day-To-Leave-A-Not...t-Says.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-03-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 227606-Its-The-First-Sunday-Of-2016-Hope...joy-It.jpg]

The first weekend of many good ones! I have coffee brewin and my girls are fixin to pass by... Linville I still just love Bugs.... "Ah... What's up doc?" ... Who evervthing I'd really be a sayin that!... Alrighty then! Coffee's ready and so am I... Brb...

Yea man... What a way to start the day!

Been seein a few new faces round our site... Some not so good... We need to keep an eye on some of these old/n00bs... I don't think we need to let them "get out of hand" so to speak... If we can wade through all the muck, we can grow our family and not have a bunch of "knotheads" stirrin up stuff here ....

We have a great start, if we keep growin our ranks this year, 2016 could really be stellar year for org... We've managed this long... Brb...

Yousa!!

Lookie here... I'm not gonna ruin a perfectly good Sunday by my "ramblings"...

Just remember to love one another and try to make someone smile... In turn, it'll do the same for you...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-03-2016

I struggle to say it but I will, Good Morning Friends & Readers.

.... was up to late watching those west coast football games......need more sleep, going to wander in there and drink some coffee. 

Be back later.

Everyone enjoy your day as best you can.  Tongue How I feel

[Image: tumblr_o049haxiSr1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-03-2016

Hi Harley I bet the guys and gals love having you around to help

Hope your day is good.

So true about those kinks working out and then you start feeling better, you go!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-03-2016

Dang Harley... Don't hurt yourself too awefully bad... But I must admit, psycial activity is better for me just to keep movin... When I worked a Dell, all I was doin was tech crap and it got to where that's all I did! Then it was really hard just to get motivated...

Just be careful...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-04-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 227666-Monday-It-Is.jpg]

Yeah... It's Monday... Is it just me or do holidays go by faster than "normal" days(if anyone ever has a "normal" day)... Coffee's almost done... Brb...

Ahhhh.. Always a great start... Now if I can just push through the rest of the day! Seems like a lot of LL's goin round as of late... Must be the holidays and all the junk happening with those goofy bastagess... Sheesh ...

Man for some odd reason, I'm just wore out this AM... What's that all about? Here lately, the only way I can get rid of some ole cold is ti catch another one... What a drag! HA ... Either I'll live or I won't... Oh well ... What cha gonna do....

One more cup and I'll start another...

Ok folks... Today is the first Monday, so lets try and keep a smile on our faces(they'll wonder what we're up to..lol) and remember to love one another...

Have a great day today.. You deserve it!!

Ice