IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-27-2015

Fire .. Teens can be a handful just being teens, granted some are better to deal with than others but impressional to say the least .. My better half has a 21 yr old and I must say she went through her teen years rather smoothly .. I was amazed ... And now there's no worries cause she already know all there is to know, so the "old folks" are kinda obsolete ... lol

Naw she's a pretty good kid ..

Hey all y'all have a good day today ... You deserve one from time to time ... At least!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-27-2015

Fire , I am thinking you get 4 positive a day......

We still have the contractors and sol I will be one , ha isn't life strange.....reminds me of a song.

Fire , Harley, Zander , Ice, Kittycat, and I have to go do everyone I have not mentioned reading this YOU Too have a good day.....

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 08-27-2015

u poor busy busy bees. see ya later.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-28-2015

Good Morning IOP ...
How's everybody this fine day! Me I'm just about to pour me a hot cup. Like right now...brb

Ahhhh nothing quite like it! Then there's this ::::Bong::::: this may take a bit, please excuse me for a moment ....

Oh boy ... Sometimes the cough just get the better of me for a little Smile so far I've got a clean plate for today (but my better half's still asleep so that could change here shortly) ...

Whew ... That last "puff" was the bomb sot to speak... One thing for some reason this morn I actually found my lighter! Something's up... That never happens ... You know sometimes it might take me awhile to jot these ramblings down as I do it in spurts in the morn here.... In between .. Well "wake up calls" ... Yeah that's what I'll call them!

Linville ... Kitty ... Fire .... Harley ... And the rest of the "morning crew" I really enjoy reading the goings on around your world... Kinda seems like I'm there in sprite ...

Linville, this coffe shop of yours is great!! I am so glad you thunk it up ...

Well I'm off to "browse" around, so I left the coffee on so help yourselves ... The door is always open 'round here ..

May your day be filled with joy and love and you stress and pain at bay ...

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-28-2015

Good Morning Everyone.

IceWizard, especially you the first to rise.  Well today we still have contractors and also a 12 hour job that they will not give over to us to start on until noon, so It Will Be Long Day….ugh.
Now the up side is that do it as an extra long day on Friday will let me off the hook on Saturday, yea…. No Sat work.

So I have one co-worker that wants to tell stories and not be the work enabler so much that we are charged with. Drives me nuts.
Spacing out here ok I am back…I have my coffee buy it hasnt kicked in yet. I was thinking about the job and what it will entail.
then kind of spaced out on to other things, as usual it ended up with what will become of me with my job……..hmmmmm

Well the run of lovely days will continue. Right now it is 55 degrees and foggy but will go up yo 84 being sunny.
Has anyone seen the storm that is going to hit the fla coast and go up the eastern sea board. Going to have lots of rain but not so much wind so it is a good thing with the drought they are in. Good.

Here is how I feel this morn…

.[Image: tumblr_nbh6z1oISO1rq9ek2o1_500.gif]

Well I hope everyone  as a good day anxiety and pain free day.

Harley keep on that very good roll getting things done….then you can tutor me how to do it….ha  Tongue

Good Morning again all.  Wink  Take good care of what you do……K ?

I will leave you with this thought;

[Image: tumblr_nk9lbfBsMM1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]

best
Linville

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 08-28-2015

Good morning All!

Ice the first to rise? One has to go down to rise, Linville. I think Ice is the latest in interactive bots.. He never sleeps I tell ya. He's not human!!! No, I'm not schizo but the mother ship is calling me now...  have to go... Have a wonderful day everyone.

Beam me up Scotty! ......... Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes.......

You absolutely slay me Zander!! I can hardly wait to read your posts ... Man I only wish we could meet up sometime, I'd lay money down that we'd be the best of budz ...

Have yourself a fine day brother!

Yeah Harley, sometimes that ole hack 'bout brings me down ... But I'll muddle through it .... Speaking coughing, I think I'll have another round .... Weeeeeeee!!

Y'all have a good day ...

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 08-29-2015

Good Morning IOP ...
It's Saturday ... Yeee Haaaaw!

My coffee is already well on it's mission to slap me into consusnis ... Ok slap me wake then, yeah that's what it a doing! As ususl I' looking for that ever elusive lighter... If I didn't know better, I swear little gremlins slip in here every night and re-arrainge my stuff! I don't remember putting stuff where I eventually find it!
Here it is .. Brb

OH WOW ... This "new" stuff has a lemony taste ... And I'm not getting on my hands and knees with the coughing fitz ... Whew .. What a rush!!

Not much happening just yet, have an auction to attend. This real old guy (close to 90) is having to auction off his stuff, like a beautiful pair of draft horses ... They're HUGE and beautiful animals! He's had them since they were colts and they pull in pairs (of coarse) so he wants them sold together, can't say as I blame him for that... Bidding starts at $5000 ... Of coarse there is a lifetime of stuff he's collected over the years. I think it's a sad time, to have to sell all your stuff, cause you cannot get around to use it anymore. I hope whoever buys his things appreciates what they buy ... It is in a way, his life ..

I love antiques and so does my better half (I think that's why she has me... The antique factor!)

Well... Can't hang out as long as usual ... Gotta get movin and shakin ... Wait a sec... One more of these ... Wow .. This is awesome! Just wished y'all could "partake" a toke with me ... Nice and tasty for sure!

Hey there's coffee on the counter.. Help yourself .. Cups are in the left cabnet ...

Enjoy your Saturday ... It's supposed to be a nice one here....

And remember ... Last one to lleave here .. Just turn off the light ... L8r

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 08-29-2015

Good Morning All……IceWizard you are the king of regularity on times getting up.

SO I had to work overtime last evening but I was so happy to do that rather than go in on as you say Ice Yeee Haaaaaw It's Saturday !  Ha ha

Ice that auction does sound sad kind of the way you described things.

I am drinking some coffee after sleeping in and getting a later start than usual.

Seems like on the week ends I always do that even though I love being up at sunrise.

Hi and good morning to my friend Harley. I hope things are going well for YOU. Gosh one list down and another in the wings, so so true.  Hah you said good morning and then it really is morning…..I like your sense of humor.
It has been a wonderful set of days for a roofing job so maybe that will be the way it is for you Harley and that job will be over with soon, esp. for the poor critters who probably think that the world is crashing in running for the cover of the couch….

Harley your car drove you to DD to get coffee reminds me i have had free coffee at Panera's for the month of August and I do believe I've only been  able to take them up on it 1 time….I am always stopping there for a greek salad and sandwich for my lunch the next day but not needing any coffee.
Harley do you like Panara's?

Zander Scotty pulled a funny on you beaming you up and *forgetting* your cloths how chilling that must have been. groan, ha ha

FirePlaces, How is your days going? Are you still able to refrain from a glass of wine in the evenings for the test. What is that now next week when you have that test?

How is DD liking the new school? Seems like you mentiong something about lunches are a bit more time consuming or ???? with this new schedule.

Ahh schedules aren't they something. Sometimes on the week ends f I sleep in I get a headache because I am off schedule I guess.

I am drinking the Hawaiian coffee and loving it this morning .
I had  (had ) grins,  to open up a new bag…..

I really enjoyed seeing the full moon come up last night before I left work it was a beauty and tonight will be fullest so you all should take a peak .

Oh let leave everyone , I am still getting the names and things down so I do mean everyone come by the coffee shop and say good morning and talk a spell, right, IceWizard……opps got off course.   Tongue   …..leave you with this…..

[Image: tumblr_ntpr3nPwBM1s30ko5o1_500.jpg]