IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-04-2016

Good Morning Friends & Readers. 

It is Monday January 4, 2016

Not enough sleep not enough sleep, and it is snowing too. (with freezing temps too, duh.) 29

feel like the mob every-time I have good intentions then such me back in and then that clock is at midnight , ugh you would think I could overcome my dilemma, easy go to sleep earlier.

But enough. Maybe tonight.

My Sumatran tastes good and is slowly doing it's job.

I have felt like 50% of my time has been spinning it's wheels getting nowhere.....but you'll have that sometimes.''

I wonder what is happening elsewhere on the forum, I want to see how many active members we have.

I hope that everyone has a pain and stress free day as much as possible.

Oh yes, something I just heard, is this, Remember, To have a friend , is to be a friend.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-04-2016

Good morning everyone, Smile

IceWizard, I hope you knock out that cold soon and feel better.

Harley, don't overdo it at your new job and take care of that back.

Linville, I hope you can catch up on your sleep tonight.

[Image: 227663-Cute-Good-Morning-Monday-Quote.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-04-2016

Thanks Willie... Surely I'll shake this crude soon... But everytime my boss' kid (22) catches something at that school, she quickly passes it off to me! Sheesh..

Linville,buddy, you have to sleep sometime... I usually "take something" or my mind races on the stuff I cannot control , amongst other thingz... Hope you can catch a few winks tonight ....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 01-04-2016

Hi y'all, I have been away for almost a fortnight and didn't have easy access to the internet so apologies for my virtual disappearance over the period. I will read over the days I have missed to catch up on everyone's news but it will have to wait till my sons are back to school, from tomorrow.  This Christmas and New Year seem to have gone very fast, but it is probably because I was moving around rather than staying put. 
Anyway I hope you are all doing well and it's great to be back in the best cafe on the planet!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-04-2016

ROSES5555!!!... Been a missin you... So glad you made it back here and Christmas/NewYears was good to ya...

Believe it or not, I was just thinking of you this AM... And there you are... Wow... Trippy no?

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 01-04-2016

(01-04-2016, 01:45 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Thanks Willie... Surely I'll shake this crude soon... But everytime my boss' kid (22) catches something at that school, she quickly passes it off to me! Sheesh..

Linville,buddy, you have to sleep sometime... I usually "take something" or my mind races on the stuff I cannot control , amongst other thingz... Hope you can catch a few winks tonight ....

Ice

Man, I feel for you guys that have trouble sleeping. Thankfully, I've never had that problem, but I can imagine how bad it must be.
Friends use to say I was related to Rip Van Winkle the way I could sleep forever. I know it's time to get up when my restless legs start up, tho I fight it to try and sleep a little longer. Most of my ailments go away when I'm in bed, so I try to make my down time last as long as I can. That darn bed just feels so good.

I'm hoping you guys can get the rest you need. Like I said before, I have a little hammer that always does the job. If you want, I could come by and give you a gentle little whack LOL.
Have a great day everyone. Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-04-2016

Thanks Ice
I am coming to try as usual.
=========

Good to see you post Roses5555 ....

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-05-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 228087-I-Woke-Up-Like-This-Happy-Tuesday.jpg]

That's kinda what I feel like this AM! The pic said it all... Now if that ole coffee pot just finishes up... And speak of the devil, it's 'bout ready...brb...

Ahhhh... Mucho better... Now for the kicker...brb...

Whew! Never a let down....

Hey I see Roses5555 came back to us... Great to see you Roses5555... You've been missed.... The holidays always have us going in soooo many directions, we can't always do everything... Even though you know we try!

Mornin Willie... Harley... Fire... and of coarse the propriator of this shop Linville.... Be careful buddy.. I see Cricket standin behind you ready to "help" you get a little sleep with that hammer! lol..

Well folks... I'm draggin round this AM... So I'll keep this short... Please be on the lookout for goofballs trying to infiltrate our community... They only come here to disrupt, ripoff, lie, and talk trash... We really don't need the likes of those idiots... Just hit that big ole "report" button and just like that... They are the one with the trouble.... I kinda enjoy editing their posts, after they talk that crap, makin them look like even bigger fools...lol

Remember to love one another today and smile for no apparent reason... You'd be surprised who may need one and they are contagious (now that's something we all need to catch)...

Have a splendid day today... No stress... No pain... You deserve it!

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-05-2016

Hi and GM y'all.......have a great day, gotta go watch and see the where about a hammer might be....ha ha.
No just running late.

Good Post IceWizard

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 01-05-2016

Thanks, Ice, for my warm welcome back - you make me think I should go away more often if that's what happens when I return!  Yes, it's spooky that you seem to be able to summon me by thinking of me, but also rather nice. Sorry to hear you have a cold - I always think they can be some of the worst things we suffer because nobody will ever give you sympathy for "just a cold" but they can be really horrible and last a long time. I personally hate not being able to breathe through my nose, particularly at night.
Also backs are generally under-rated but when they go wrong, they can really mess up our lives. Harley, I hope your back behaves itself properly today.
I got back from my trip away to find major problems with my older son (who is 17 and no longer thinks family trips should involve him, so he stayed behind being supervised by my ex-husband this time). By a fluke of chance, I narrowly avoided my house being used to host a major party on New Years Eve for 100 teenagers - behind my back. You think this sort of thing only happens to people in the newspapers!  I was lucky to hear about it and force him to cancel a few hours before it was due to start, but now his so-called friends are abusing him for that.  We live in an unkind world, our children even more than us, I often think. I am still upset and tearful today. It's never been easy with him but I love him so deeply.
Anyway, a big hello today to all the gang, Fireplaces, Ice, Harley, Roses, Audrey, Charon, Linville, Shayna and all the good people who drop into this cafe - may none of those awful types Ice talks about find their way here.