IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-05-2016

Good morning IOP. Well, not exactly morning - I'm running late. Smile

[Image: 228103-Good-Morning-Sending-Love-From-Me-To-You.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-05-2016

Wow... first time seein this site on a real comp!!! everything's soooo BIG.... That and all the keys are different... tells me I need to get one set up sometime ...lol

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-05-2016

I hope you do Ice it looks so good in a big screen!

Especially willie33's posts

And the photo thread, wow so cool .

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-05-2016

Yeah man! I was checkin that out... I've been missin all those gifs ... And the photo thread... AMAZING!!

Like you said Willie's pics are much much better "on the big screen" (hey they're still dang good)...

It does however, give me more insentive to break down and pull one out of mothballs!

I actually have 3 (and parts out the ... Nose).. I'm lookin into the internet situation out here in the sticks, but not much of a great selection.. And the price! Geeze you'ld think they were giving away $20 double-eagles with every connection....

Oh well... It looked real good anyway...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-06-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 226548-Hello-Thursday-Its-A-Beautiful-Day.jpg]

Coffee is almost ready ans so am I... My girls are just waitin for me to start a little fire and thanks to Harley, I've not had a problem findin a lighter... Well for now ayway... There's always tomorrow...lol... Coffe's ready... Brb...

Hey y'all... Gotta burn off and do this right quick.. I'll finish my mindless rantin in just a few ticks off the clock.... Brb..

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-06-2016

Good Morning Everyone, Friends & Readers.

I dont have much to say this morning.

Have a good day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 01-06-2016

Morning all.  Here's hoping it's a good day for you all. Thanks to Fireplaces for your kind words about my son - you are so right, I plunge from one crisis to another and the most recent is always vivid whereas the past ones fade away.  Hard to see over the top of the waves when they are towering over you, but you know they will roll on soon.
One thing that is confusing me is how do I give a positive rating for posts that I think are good? I can see a button on the left hand side at the bottom, that says "Rate" but nothing seems to happen when I press it. Is it perhaps because I haven't been around for that long and so it won't work for me yet?
Anyway my Wednesday warm wishes to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Shayna, Audrey, Willie (love the unconditionally loving cat - I have one of those here too!), the famous Linville, Charon, Harley and anyone I may have forgotten to list today. I really look forward to my cafe drop-in each day, taking a bit of time out from some of the less fun things I have to deal with and coming here to this comfy warm virtual sofa for a virtual coffee with new friends.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-06-2016

Good morning, IOP. Smile

[Image: 228237-Good-Morning-Today-You-Are-Blesse...nd-Joy.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 01-07-2016

Morning all. I am having trouble sleeping through the night right now and have been awake since 5 am UK time, at which point some of you may very well not even have gone to bed. So good morning to you all, but as often, I suspect I may be on my own in the cafe right now.
Thanks Fireplaces for asking about my rating difficulty - in fact, it has just resolved itself as I was able to rate your post without any problem at all. Don't know what that was yesterday, maybe it was my wifi. For what it's worth, I'm using a computer. Tablet and phone have too small screens for me to enjoy using for the most part. My eyes are not the brightest!
Right, off to get Son 2 to school. Have a good one, everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-07-2016

Good Morning Roses5555 and all the other lovely people around here.

So I got out of my routine yesterday because I had insurance/ let me help you prepare for the future people getting my name that I've changed jobs and now want to help me, ha ....but it does take time dealing with them.

I left my Fitbit at work because of dealing with the minor change, doesn't take much along with more co-workers taking layoff pkgs. Causing distractions........

Hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.