IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-10-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 230088-Omg-It-s-Coming-Monday-Is-Coming.jpg]

Mornin everybody.... Coffee's been done and me and my "girls" have already spoken... Can't find my "soapbox" (I think Zander hid it somewhere!!)

it's rainin and there's snow on the way.. Yippy...

I'm not gonna get into one this AM... I thinks the NyQuil is kickin in a bit.... So I'll just try and close this qiick...

Remember to love one another and smile for no apparent reason... You may be the difference in someone's life today...

Whew... That NyQuil sure packs a heck of a punch!!!

I'm outta here.... Oh btw... You may have noticed that I'm typing much slower... Well you can thank Zander for thst as well...lol I can't seem to put two thoughts together even if they were dogs in heat!!

Have a blessed day folks...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 01-10-2016

Good Morning friends. Well here it is Jan 10th & it's going to be in the 50s today with lots of rain. Totally unusual weather for us. Any snow & ice on the ground has melted. It does make it easier to take my walks in my dad's hay fields. The bears still haven't hibernated yet. I caught a glimpse of one in the distance yesterday.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I feel bad for those of you that are under the weather & I hope you will be feeling better real soon.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-10-2016

Hi Roses, it sure has been an El Nino' winter that's for sure.

Good Morning all.

[Image: 230009-Happy-Sunday-Good-Morning-Have-A-Great-Day.jpg]

Thx Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-10-2016

Good morning, friends. Smile

[Image: 228275-Beautiful-Day-Friend.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-10-2016

Hi Kittycat,

Enjoy the warmth while you can.....Winter Is Coming.

Did you like Game of Thrones?

Ha

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-11-2016

(01-10-2016, 10:21 PM)Kittycat Wrote: I do like Game of Thrones, and read the books...I am so mad the author has left it so open ended right now. Still waiting on that next book. Nice to see you Working the Cafe today.  Smile Coffee was mighty fine.
Smile Smile Blush Wink
You know It is good to see you passing thru.
I am 3- or so seasons behind since I canceled HBO but one day I will have a marathon, grins.

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 01-11-2016

(01-10-2016, 06:58 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Hi Everyone,

Took a hiatus, and read a good book. I am now prepared for the movie, which I will go see hopefully today or this week. It is wet and warm here in NJ. Waaay better than wet and cold. It's nice and quiet at the house, A Sunday blessing for sure. 

Wishing you all Sunday blessings, here at the famous (getting there) Cafe Linville.

What crazy weather we're having. You're wet and warm up north? Down south we are freezing tonight. This is nuts.
Hurry up spring time.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-11-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 230629-Morning-Hugs-Happy-Monday.jpg]

Yep ... Monday already... Coffee's hot and believe it of not... I'm not even gonna talk to my girls this AM... That darned ole cough is just kickin my butt.... So bad that I even broke down and went to the "Quick Clinic".... They told me that my lungs were fried... Gave me two in-house "breathin treatments", a couple of "Breo" inhalers, then a couple of x-rays... Now right now I'm not going into the full scoop, but they want me to come back in about 3 weeks for another round... We'll see what they say then....

One another note...
NOBODY HIT THE POWERBALL! That means, come Wednesday, it stands to be $1.3 Billion with, after taxes, $800 million payout!! You best believe I'll be pickin up at least $30 worth of those tickets... Who knows... Somebody' got to hit it sometime... It could be me just as much as anybody, but you sure can't win if you don't get a ticket.... I know the odds, but it's been hit before with the same odds...

Well look here... I'm a shuttin up (for a minute so don't get your hopes up...lol)... Just remember to love one another and smile for no aparrent reason...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 01-11-2016

Good morning......All.

Off to work as I whistle, whistle while I work

Is that a double verb used inappropriately ?

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-11-2016

Good morning, friends. Smile have a nice day

Ice, take care of yourself and let us know how you are.

[Image: 230553-I-Don-t-Like-Mondays.jpg]