IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 01-17-2016

Here you go Iceman. I was going to get that shotgun but I got a great deal on this Glock G-17 9mm. The magazine holds 17 rounds. You just point in the general vicinity, just keep pulling that trigger and when the smoke clears the dude will look like Swiss cheese. You can't miss. Nobody messes with my bestest cyber buddy and walks.

….._\____________________,,__
…./ `–│││││││││———————-_]
…/_==o ____________________
…..),—.(_(__) /
….// (\) ),——
…//___//
../`—-‘ / …
./____ / … .

Have a most wonderful day everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-18-2016

My Brother... I don't know how you do it, but you do it damn good!!

Thanks for the Glock... Never know round here when that'll come in quite handy....

Got another phone.. But (always a butt) it looks exactly like mine except evidently it was a few months older than mine because the "verizon mini-opera browser" wasn't preloaded... Now it will not let me even get the dang thang... Sooo I "re-activated" this old one(the one that don't work too good anymore) just to come here and tell y'all I'll be "blacked out" for a few.... My new/old phone won't let me log-in here or nothin... But I do get txts now and recieve phone calls at least ...

I'm gonna try out another one ....

Y'all ain't gettin rid of me that easy...lol

Don't forget to love one another and to smile for no apparent reason....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 01-19-2016

Linville.....what does "gone a lot" mean?.........I hope it means your busy!

I bought one of those 3D printers,.....my first print job was of a Glock G-17, so now were fully "loaded". For what I don't know....but I know were ready.

….._\____________________,,__
…./ `–│││││││││———————-_]
…/_==o ____________________
…..),—.(_(__) /
….// (\) ),——
…//___//
../`—-‘ / …
./____ / … .

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 01-19-2016

Good morning all, been off the site for a few days, rushing around trying to catch up with all the things I couldn't do when I was recovering from my operation. This has been a bit crazy really and I feel exhausted, having rushed here and there looking at materials for some work I want to have done on my house.
Today it struck me that it is TIME TO SIT DOWN AND SAY GOOD MORNING TO MY PALS AT CAFE LINVILLE!
So here I am and good morning to Ice, Fireplaces, Roses, Popster, Harley, Charon, Shayna, Zander, Willie and all those others who like to pop in here to say hello from time to time.
How good it feels to take time out from "busy"!
Have a good day everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 01-19-2016

Good morning, friends. Smile
Glad to hear from you, Rose5555. Don't overdo it, sweetie.

[Image: 232393-Good-Morning-I-Pray-You-And-Your-...ur-Day.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 01-19-2016

Best wishes to everyone.......safe and happy day to all.......count your blessings and include Cafe Linville

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 01-20-2016

(01-19-2016, 05:23 PM)Popster Wrote: Best wishes to everyone.......safe and happy day to all.......count your blessings and include Cafe Linville

Sorry guys, I'm not a morning person so I can't wish you all a great day. I always come on at night. But what I can do is wish you all a great day tomorrow.
Stay warm and well.
Luv ya guys Heart

Cricket

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 01-20-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 231165-Happiness-Is-Halfway-Through-The-Week.jpg]

Hi everybody... Just passin through... Phone is still "screwy"..

Hope everybody has a great day and Linville gets thingz lined out...

Cricket... You just pass through anytime and you'll never be late! Just glad you're here....

Remember to love one another today and smile for no apparant reason....

I'll be back my friends...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 01-20-2016

Woooweee....going to work early this morning..........it's 5:15 AM and got an hours drive ahead.
Drinking coffee with SO and wishing all a safe and Happy DaySmile

RE: Cafe Linville - Stripers - 01-20-2016

Hope everyone's on the East Coast stocked up for the weekend blizzard. Stay, warm, safe, and happy.