IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-02-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 235820-Good-Morning-Happy-Tuesday-God-Bl...Quotes.jpg]

I gotta say that "quad" post was wild... As I cursored down the page, I thought I had dejavu.... Then I thought,"Man you're burnt!"... So when I read the post and you said to edit it down.... Well you relieved my ole tired mind... Wink

Coffee's done.... Brb...

Ahhhhh... Always a great kickstart... Now ... I gonna talk to my girls for a bit... I feel like I can.... Gotta know.... Brb..

Wow... I'm amazed! Ok... I know "Agnes" ain't as... "tough" as her sisters, but I think I handledher quite well... Evidently the "sawbones" I saw a month ago, fixed up something after all... Man I hope it stays fixed!

You know as I read through the post in this particular thread, I can almost see the person makin it... And what I see are good folks.... Even though we may come from dang neer anywhere, we all seem to have simalar lives... Different? Yea we're different (my SO tells me folks don't get much more "different" than me... I think that's good??) Anyway, here we can be ourselves with like minded folks.... Now even though we all may not see things "eye to eye" so to speak on all issues, just like a blood family, we are always there for each other in those extra bad times... We look out for each other and by golly, that makes me feel that much closer.... If the "knotheads" could only catch a clue and not take our kindness for weakness, they may actually like themselves,... I think that's why they can't stop trying to disrupt us... Jealosy? Stupidity? Who knows why some try to hurt others, maybe it's the "power" thing... They can start crap, cheat, steal, setup and even fist fight on other forums, but here... Well there is no place for that junk!!

You folks are some of the best folks I've had the pleasure of virtualy meeting... Hey it's hard to meet decent folks IRL!! On th net, the challenge is much greater... But as a "family" unit, we watch for those eggheads so our little forum won't take that muddy path and actually help those that may need just a friend... For this, I can't help but applaude y'all ... Anybody lucky enough to find us and make the effort to join and get envolved in the convos, can surely feel the same love...

Ok... Linville, my good friend, may we're gonna have to put a time limit on "soapbox" time...lol

Remember to love one another today and smile... It always lifts the heart...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-02-2016

Good morning, everyone. What a lovely post, IceWizard, and so true of our little "family". Smile

[Image: 235708-Today-Is-Be-Happy-Tuesday-Good-Morning.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-03-2016

Very true, Ice, that was a lovely post, thank you for saying what I - and I am sure many others - are thinking.  A big but swift good morning to y'all - my dogs are militating for their walk and until I give them what they want, they will not cease to hassle me!  Catch up with you later.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-03-2016

Good Morning People.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-03-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 236200-Happy-Hump-Day-Only-2-Days-Until-The-Weekend.jpg]

Well I guess I just don't "roll out" early enough anymore...lol... I see Roses5555 was already here... Hey she's in a different time zone! (ok I know a poor excuse is better than none Wink )... Always good to see your posts my dear....

And Linville... So talkitive this early in the day!! You musta been doin those "double shots" when you washed down those caffine pills!! Wow.... (you know I'm just yankin your chain buddy)....

It's rainin like a cow pi$$in on a flat rock here (splatterin everywhere!) .... But at least it ain't freezin.... So I really can't complain....

Lookie here.... I'm already fallin down by gettin up so late so I'm not gonna ramble on forever (ok stop with all the cheering already...lol)

Just remember to love one another today and smile a bit.... It surely will help you feel better!

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-03-2016

Good Morning Everyone! It's a rainy dreary morning here & it's supposed to rain all day with temps in the 50s today. I hope you all have a good Wednesday without pain & anxiety.

Morning Ice, willie33, Rose5555, Linville & the rest of you fine people.

Good Morning Fireplaces. I am glad you enjoyed your snow day. My son who lives in your neck of the woods got 2 feet of snow & was unable to get to work yesterday. You stay warm & enjoy your day.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-03-2016

Good morning, everyone. Have a nice day! Smile

[Image: 236194-Good-Morning-Have-A-Beautiful-Wed...ateful.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 02-03-2016

Wille is sooo friggin funny in the humorous thread and now sooooo deep.....a grateful heart is one of the keys to happiness and contentment.....so I am going to bump Willie's sentiments of "Start each day with a grateful heart" and I will add that the best place to do this is in your bed....just before rising.

Happy Day to everyone.....I am so grateful to be on a forum that avoids bickering, slamming, scamming, cliqueing and the negativity I see elsewhere.

Peace to all members.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-03-2016

You said it all Popster.... This forum IS a breath of fresh air I would imagine, for those stuck in other places...

There you can't even tell if you're getting the truth or just a bunch of noise designed to frisk you in your time of need...

No thanks to those places and God bless Admin and Charon for makin this all possible....

Without them, I would have never met some of the most wonderful people alive....

Well there I go again.... Wink

Always gotta run my chops...lol

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-04-2016

But Ice, you didn't tell me where you put the soapbox, Grins & giggles..... Tongue

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2F...94.jpg&f=1]