IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 04:09 AM)Linville Wrote: But Ice, you didn't tell me where you put the soapbox, Grins & giggles..... Tongue

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.dreamstime.com%2F...94.jpg&f=1]

Hi my family.
Here it is 2:13 in the AM and I'm up.
Let me wish all of you good strong coffee and a beautiful day.

Luv ya all Heart Be safe and well.

Cricket

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-04-2016

Cricket, you beat me to the morning's first post today, but I do hope you weren't struggling with insomnia at 2 am today.  Although this is a good place to come when you feel low, I think. It always makes me feel a bit brighter, to read back here.  

Good morning to everyone else. Ice, I love the new soapbox look that Linville designed for you.  Fire, I am very envious of your snow day, I am glad you had such a good time. We have only had the tiniest flurry of snow here where I live, but as I am at the very top of an extremely steep hill, snow to me does rather mean an icy road going steeply downhill to negotiate.  But it still doesn't take away that still magical moment when you look out of the window just after getting up and see that snow has settled.  It sends me back to being a kid every time!

Have a good day everyone, free of stress and pain.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-04-2016

Good morning, everyone. Good to see Rose5555 and Cricket here - I'm up at 4:00 am. Ughhhh Too early.

Linville and Pops, you two are Crazy funny. Smile

[Image: 236279-Have-A-Beautiful-Morning.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-04-2016

Good Morning Guys & Gals......All the Lovely People.   Heart

I have my cup of Sumatran but just sat down with it so I dont really (or cant ) have much to say but that the text from AMEX at 4 AM was a bit too early as I use my phone for an alarm clock.

Cheers, and as you can see Ice I found the box but now cant talk....ha ha A day late and a dollar short. ha   Tongue

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-04-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 236824-Colorful-Good-Morning-Minnie-Mouse-Quote.png]

Well I see everybody has done passed this way and I missed them.... This is startin to be a pattern.... Coffee's done... Brb...

Ahhhh... Always good... Now... To have a "word" with Agnes... Brb...

Whew! She's a keeper...lol

Hey Linville... Love tha "soapbox".... Looks good over there in the corner... Practical I must say... This place gets a warm feeling ... More everyday!

Well, as it has been for the past week, I'm draggin... But I really don't give much of a hoot... Lol...

You guys are the best...

Just remember to love one another today and smile often... You be surprised how good it'll make you feel...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Cricket - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 08:38 AM)Rose5555 Wrote: Cricket, you beat me to the morning's first post today, but I do hope you weren't struggling with insomnia at 2 am today.  Although this is a good place to come when you feel low, I think. It always makes me feel a bit brighter, to read back here.  

Good morning to everyone else. Ice, I love the new soapbox look that Linville designed for you.  Fire, I am very envious of your snow day, I am glad you had such a good time. We have only had the tiniest flurry of snow here where I live, but as I am at the very top of an extremely steep hill, snow to me does rather mean an icy road going steeply downhill to negotiate.  But it still doesn't take away that still magical moment when you look out of the window just after getting up and see that snow has settled.  It sends me back to being a kid every time!

Have a good day everyone, free of stress and pain.

Hi Rose
I hope all is going well for you. Sorry I beat you to it this AM. LOL
I don't have any sleeping problems at all. Sometimes if I nap in the afternoon, then I'm up late at night. My sleep times are crazy. Kinda like me HA HA!

Be well everyone. Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-05-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: Happy-Friday-2.jpg]

Coffee is already down my neck and my boss is rearin to go, so I have to make this short( I know... It's about time I didn't ramble Smile )

i see Ms Hepburn came by yesterday! Great always good to see her post... Come back again when you can stay longer....

I saw that kitty pic and thought of Willie so there it is....

Already been "talkin to my girls" so I'm just a bit...er...er... Slow... Yea... I'll call it slow...lol

Ok... Gotta split... Linville... You gotta clean up the shop here, I'm slackin as of late...

To everyone else, y'all are what really make this place so special... Just keep being you ... There's absolutely no one like our members... To be a part of this select group, is an honor and a privilege and should be treated like it is...

Lookie here... She's on me like a cheap suit in the rain, so I'd better scoot..

Remember to love one another today and smile... You may give someone that little boost of hope they so desperatly need... You never know...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-05-2016

Good Morning Everyone.

Friday, or is it Yayday

[Image: Funny-Morning-Quotes-Coffee-is-magical.jpg]

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.c...dd.jpg&f=1]

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-05-2016

Good morning, everyone. I love the kitten, IceWizard. Pets are a joy to me. Glad to see Audrey Hepburn, Linville, Harley, Cricket, Rose5555, and all the fine people here. Smile

[Image: 237310-Garfield-Good-Morning-Friday-Quote.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-05-2016

As y'all could tell... I was flyin through this AM as my whole post turned blue.... Even though nobody said nuttin, I at least changed that fact...

Always good to see you Harley... Please do come back when you can stay longer...

Alrighty then... I'm outta here ... Again...

Ice