IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-07-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 235045-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Rise-And-Shine.jpg]

Well I believe yesterday was the first day that no one even darkened the door of the Cafe'... Wow... That's the type of "first" I don't even like...

As for me, the past few days, I've been hittin the hay l8r and in turn, gettin up l8r.... Now instead of having a few hours before I split, my boss has a saddle she uses on me and rides my a$$ till I do splitt....

Ugh Oh... Here she come again....

Hey look ... I better snap to...

Just remember to love one another today and smile... They're contagious you know... Smile

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-07-2016

Good Morning Everybody! I am hoping you all have a good Sunday with your pain & anxiety under control. Enjoy your day friends.

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-07-2016

Morning Fireplaces! I will be watching & cheering the Broncos on today. I don't really understand football but my dad & sister are big football fans. And my son out in Colorado is working today, at a sports bar, so it's a big deal to him too. You enjoy Fire!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 09:25 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 235045-Good-Morning-Happy-Sunday-Rise-And-Shine.jpg]

Well I believe yesterday was the first day that no one even darkened the door of the Cafe'... Wow... That's the type of "first" I don't even like...

As for me, the past few days, I've been hittin the hay l8r and in turn, gettin up l8r.... Now instead of having a few hours before I split, my boss has a saddle she uses on me and rides my a$$ till I do splitt....

Ugh Oh... Here she come again....

Hey look ... I better snap to...

Just remember to love one another today and smile... They're contagious you know... Smile

Ice

Hi Ice.  Smile 

I posted over in the other Cafe' thread and Charon too......so the Cafe' Linville WAS Open..... Tongue

Good Morning as long as I am here....Too.  Cool 

Ha ha Ice , I have heard the saying that, when someone finds a good horse they ride it to death, so be careful my friend....

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 01:54 PM)skipper1 Wrote: Good Morning everyone, just stopping by to wish all a great day...Not having such a good start this am going back to bed and heating pad....i don't know what i would do without it....Anyway catch ya'll later

Hi Skipper, sorry to hear it's not such a good day - I hope the bed and heating pad did the trick and got you feeling a bit better at least. Nice to see you dropping in here always.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-07-2016

(02-07-2016, 01:54 PM)skipper1 Wrote: Good Morning everyone, just stopping by to wish all a great day...Not having such a good start this am going back to bed and heating pad....i don't know what i would do without it....Anyway catch ya'll later

(02-07-2016, 05:52 PM)Rose5555 Wrote:

Hi Skipper, sorry to hear it's not such a good day - I hope the bed and heating pad did the trick and got you feeling a bit better at least. Nice to see you dropping in here always.

Hi Skipper1, I did not mean to overlook you mentioning that you were in pain and having to use the heating pad.

I have one too and I use it on my knees and lower right side of back at the hip are when they act up so I know what you mean.

Usually when I do something I know better than to do.....

So I hope also like Rose5555 said good to see you stopping by the Cafe and I am sorry your feeling like you do.....I hope the heating pad works for you.

See ya later and Rose555 I hope your day is a good one or has been as I  think your time zone is different, eh?

Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-07-2016

And a belated end-of-weekend hello from me to everyone else in Cafe Linville. Didn't want to make this a weekend I didn't drop in at all, but I have been quite busy. Think I am making up for lost time. Had two nights out/dinner with two old girl friends, both lovely evenings; did my usual exercise class on Saturday morning and then today, ran 8 km with a friend (who has persuaded me to join her in a 10 k obstacle race in April)! I am not a runner usually but I surprised myself by really enjoying this morning's run with my friend, even when it got really wet and my trainers and feet got soaked through - and don't get me started on the mud!
So good morning to all, Skipper, Willie, that lovely gent Ice, Harley, Fireplaces, Linville, Roses, Charon and Audrey - nice to see you posting, Audrey, but sorry about your key saga. What a pain that must be.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-08-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: h23354C6B]

Monday... Geeze the weekend really goes soooo fast! Maybe cause I slept dern neer all day yesterday... Musta needed to catch up on a little... Sleep that is!

Coffee is in the pot and ready to go... And since 4:20 just now passed, I'm gonna make up for lost time... Brb...

Oh boy! What a gal!

Now i just have to say this Roses5555 .. My dear you are indeed a very sweet person... I am so glad you found this site and I had the opportunity to make your aquaintance... If all our members would be as nice and as good as yourself, we wolud all be much better off.... Thank you my dear for all your contributions... You are truely a diamond in our community....

Hey I noticed the ole Broncos are the "Super Bowl" champs this morning... Wow ... I figured the Panthers would have made it a much tighter game than they did... Can Newton is hard to contain with the arm he has ... Oh well .. Somebody forgot to tell Denver they were supposed to lose that one.... Of coarse I didn't have a dog in the hunt... The Cowboys can't beat a HS team and the Texans ... Well don't get me started....

Today I go back to the "quack" and see what they could find out about that "spot/knot" in my lung... They were supposed to call me with the CT results, but that never happened... Oh well ... I thinks maybe my SO should wait in the lobby while all this takes palce... Good luck with that! She's kinda nosey when it comes to me for some reason... Oh well what ya gonna do...

I do hope everybody has a wondelful day today... I know it's fixin to get cold as all get out directly.... I think they're callin for -5 as the low for Monday next week... Brrrr ... Not lookin foward to that stuff...

Ok... I'm shuttin up...

Willie, Linville, Harley, Fire, Ms Hepburn, Skipper, Roses, and all the rest of our cafe' group .... May your days a nights be filled with joy and peace as we make the week ahead... You all deserve it very much...

Oh yeah... Zander ... My brother... You sir are irreplaceable.... And mean so much to so many... Thank you sir for being here....

And of coarse Popster... Your picture thread takes us all over the globe... What a goldmine of wonder! Thanks for the trips, I for one, enjoy the ride!

And while I'm on a roll... Let's not forget our lovely Charon... Without her guidance, we wouldn't have this safe place to congregate... God I hope she gets things right so she can be here more often... Believe me, I miss her everyday!! But I know she has nore pressing things right now, I'm just selfish I guess... We love you Charon!!!....

And our Admin... Always in the background... Always getting thingz to work right and never in the spotlight.... He's a dern good fella... And everybody needs a good pat on the back, even though he seems to shy from tha attention, he really does deserve to be recognized for the hard work he puts into makin this board a reality.... So "Thanks my friend" ... You are indeed a fine gentleman and I am proud to call you a friend of mine...

Ok... I know I said I was shuttin up, but this time I mean it..

Remember to love one another today and smile....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-08-2016

Good Morning Everybody and yes it is Monday February 8, 2016.....I wish week ends were 3 days 2 just aren't enough, right Ice?

How are you doing this morning Roses5555? You have ben quite busy....yeah Audrey's key episode was a mess for her, keeping up with keys is like keeping up with passwords, well sort of, ha.

I was asleep at 4:20 so I just have my Sumatran....and PS> Ice go  you will see Charon & I were here at the other GM thread, when you thought the Cafe' had shut down for a day. I was so pleased to see her that morning.                                   Angel 

Anyhoo I  better make the rounds before I leave so everyone have the best Monday you can make it.

If you so desire I will leave you with a song.......Think, whistle while you work... Tongue

[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy_gTrdXaU[/video]

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 10:39 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....

[Image: h23354C6B]

Monday... Geeze the weekend really goes soooo fast! Maybe cause I slept dern neer all day yesterday... Musta needed to catch up on a little... Sleep that is!

Coffee is in the pot and ready to go... And since 4:20 just now passed, I'm gonna make up for lost time... Brb...

Oh boy! What a gal!

Now i just have to say this Roses5555 .. My dear you are indeed a very sweet person... I am so glad you found this site and I had the opportunity to make your aquaintance... If all our members would be as nice and as good as yourself, we wolud all be much better off.... Thank you my dear for all your contributions... You are truely a diamond in our community....

Hey I noticed the ole Broncos are the "Super Bowl" champs this morning... Wow ... I figured the Panthers would have made it a much tighter game than they did... Can Newton is hard to contain with the arm he has ... Oh well .. Somebody forgot to tell Denver they were supposed to lose that one.... Of coarse I didn't have a dog in the hunt... The Cowboys can't beat a HS team and the Texans ... Well don't get me started....

Today I go back to the "quack" and see what they could find out about that "spot/knot" in my lung... They were supposed to call me with the CT results, but that never happened... Oh well ... I thinks maybe my SO should wait in the lobby while all this takes palce... Good luck with that! She's kinda nosey when it comes to me for some reason... Oh well what ya gonna do...

I do hope everybody has a wondelful day today... I know it's fixin to get cold as all get out directly.... I think they're callin for -5 as the low for Monday next week... Brrrr ... Not lookin foward to that stuff...

Ok... I'm shuttin up...

Willie, Linville, Harley, Fire, Ms Hepburn, Skipper, Roses, and all the rest of our cafe' group .... May your days a nights be filled with joy and peace as we make the week ahead... You all deserve it very much...

Oh yeah... Zander ... My brother... You sir are irreplaceable.... And mean so much to so many... Thank you sir for being here....

And of coarse Popster... Your picture thread takes us all over the globe... What a goldmine of wonder! Thanks for the trips, I for one, enjoy the ride!

And while I'm on a roll... Let's not forget our lovely Charon... Without her guidance, we wouldn't have this safe place to congregate... God I hope she gets things right so she can be here more often... Believe me, I miss her everyday!! But I know she has nore pressing things right now, I'm just selfish I guess... We love you Charon!!!....

And our Admin... Always in the background... Always getting thingz to work right and never in the spotlight.... He's a dern good fella... And everybody needs a good pat on the back, even though he seems to shy from tha attention, he really does deserve to be recognized for the hard work he puts into makin this board a reality.... So "Thanks my friend" ... You are indeed a fine gentleman and I am proud to call you a friend of mine...

Ok... I know I said I was shuttin up, but this time I mean it..

Remember to love one another today and smile....

Ice

Thanks, Ice, for those lovely warm words - now it's my turn to blush!  I know we say this a lot, but it is very true that this is a joyous and harmonious place to visit and whenever I am feeling a bit low, I know that Cafe Linville is there and will give me a pick up just in a few minutes of reading the most recent comments.  That is a quite extraordinary thing that you guys have created here and I am so happy to have found it, and you all.
Good morning from a very, very windy UK (they have called it Storm Imogen - that to me sounds like a very pretty, delicate little storm - how about Storm Butch or Storm Clint, or even Storm Arnie?)  Often whatever weather we have, you have either just had it or are going to get it but I wouldn't wish this one on anyone...trees are falling down, roofs are coming apart and the noise it makes is phenomenal.
A big warm hello to you all. May today be a day free of pain and anxiety for you all, or as near as is possible.