IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-08-2016

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a good night's sleep & that you will all have a good Monday. It looks like our stretch of warmish weather is coming to an end this week. Then temps will take a plunge back to what are normal temps for February. Everyday now, I'm getting more & more flower & seed catalogs for the upcoming garden season. Next month I start planting seeds on my sun porch & I cannot wait.

Morning Linville, Ice, Rose5555, Fireplaces, willie, Harley, Audrey, Skipper & the rest of you lovely people.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-08-2016

Good day to everyone. I can't seem to get going today.

IceWizard, I hope your CT results are ok. Please let us know.

Hello Roses, Linville, Rose5555, Harley, Audrey, Skipper, Cricket, Zander, Charon, Popster, and all the ones my feeble mind has forgotten to mention.

Fireplaces, I'm afraid you underestimated my laziness this morning, hehe, but I made it. Glad to see you here. Hope you had a nice weekend, too. Smile

[Image: 238336-I-Am-Not-Coming-Out-Until-Monday-Os-Gone.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-09-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 238535-Winnie-The-Pooh-Happy-Tuesday-Quote.jpg]

Yea... It's Tuesday... Ahhh I can hear ye ole coffee pot singing it's "I'm finished" song... Brb

Oh boy... Now that's good joe!

As y'all may know I went to the old "sawbones" yesterday to get my results... I guess it went ok... She told me that I have a 3 mm "calcified" knot in my upper left lung... She siad that was no biggie since it was calcified... Then she siad there were 2 more (a little smaller) in the bottom lobe of the same lung... She said I'd have to come back in 6 mths and do another CT to see if they were gonna "calcify" as well... If they do... No sweat.... Oh well ... I'll cross that bridge when I get to it... She also said everything else was perfect... Colesteral, heart, liver enzimes, blood count/cells... Everything! I was in shock as I really don't try to keep that stuff straight....

Ok enough of that noise...

Dang... I missed 4:20.... Oh well... I'm gonna make up for it ... Brb...

Holy Moly.... What a way to greet the day!

Before I forget... I want to thank y'all for helping to "police" our site and keep it clear of troublemakers and rec talk and the like.... It makes us all a bit safer and there's no BS to put up with... You know it sure makes it a pleasure to come here and not have the "knotheads" foulin up the air for us... So thanks for all the help... You folks are the best of the best!! It really means a lot....

Lookie here... I'm not gonna ramble on this AM(yea right... Then shut up already!) ...

God I hope Charon starts coming back and stayin longer! I miss her so dang much! But I know she's dealin with stuff she has to do and I wish her only the best... She does know she is greatly loved here for sure!!...

Anywhoo...
Remember to love one another today and smile... A smile might not cost you anything, but to someone else, it may be priceless...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Shayna - 02-09-2016

Good morning everyone. It's very early here, my husband had the TV on all night, so I only slept a few hours. He has been having severe back pain that he thinks is related to a new med (Victoza). We both see the endocrinologist's PA today, so I will make sure that he mentions it. Meanwhile, I am exhausted. Sad

RE: Cafe Linville - Rumor - 02-09-2016

Ice,
Sound like good news to me, too. I hope your cigarette stopping is going well, too. There is nothing wrong with having good blood test results. You should be proud. I am waiting to get mine back and I hope they are as good as yours. R.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-09-2016

Good morning, everyone Smile

IceWizard, I'm glad the doctor's report was, for the most part, good. Be sure to get the other two knots checked out in 6 months, okay.

[Image: 238485-Me-A-Morning-Person...-Im-Not-Eve...Person.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-09-2016

Good afternoon to all - I am later than usual due to a trip up to the Old Smoke for an appointment (yes that was a Victorian name for London!)
Well done Fire for your elliptical exercise - what with my muddy running, and Linville's fitbit, we've started a recent mini thread within a thread for exercise here at the Cafe - though there must be many people here who aren't well enough to be able to be so active.  And others who would think us utterly mad for doing it too!  I'm on a dating website (it's been just me and the kids for a very long time!) and the replies I get to my profile, where I talk about military fitness classes (among other things, of course) are often priceless. One guy, who described himself in his profile as "very energetic" told me he felt quite worn out by the time he finished reading mine and was absolutely certain he'd never be able to keep up with my levels of activity! Needless to say we won't be going on a date any time soon....
Ice, I think you are going to have to join in the exercise mini club after that doctor's report - that sounded an excellent bill of health in general, well done.
Hi to Roses - please bring your green fingers here and rub them on my decided black spotted fingers right now, I'd like to be a bit more successful with my gardening efforts.
Hi to Harley, Charon, Linville, Fire and Ice (sounds like a well-known novel), Willie, Shayna, Rumor, Audrey and the rest of the gang. Have a good day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Shayna - 02-09-2016

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. We both have an appointment at the endocrinologist today, I think it's with the PA though. In any case, I will make sure he describes his pain situation.

He was up most of the night last night, which means I was as well. He is cranky, and I am just exhausted and distracted.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-10-2016

Good morning, everyone...Smile

[Image: 234015-Wednesday-.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-10-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 238706-Beautiful-Snoopy-Wednesday-Quote.jpg]

Let me start this off by sayin it warmed my old heart to read all the well wishes y'all threw my way... It is indeed refreshing to know someone other than the ones that almost have to, care about what happens to you... Y'all are the best... Thank you all for just being here... It means so much...

Ok... Let me get at that coffee pot... Brb..

Ahhhh ... It's always especially good in the AM...

It's been snowin here for awhile now... Not hard, but steady... That crap is everywhere... Roads suck... We had someone else go in this morning just so I didn't have to get out in it... Chicken ain't I...lol...

Listen... I'm actually not going to go on and on today(yea like I haven't already Smile )

You folks are the best anywhere and I'm so glad to have run across y'all... Thanks for just being yourselves...

Remember to love one another today and smile...

Ice

Willie.... You weren't here when I started ... Dang it! You're fast (or am I just that slow... I'm bettin on the second idea Wink )

Have a great day!

Ice