IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 02-19-2016

Apologies are good for the soul.....and they make us strong and mature......it's Ok to apologize Boomer, it shows us your good heart.........and smart mind Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - BoomerB - 02-19-2016

Thanks pop. Btw i came to the defense of the mylan alp today! Someone praised the xanor which is 6x the price- not a good deal by any means.

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-19-2016

Good Afternoon Everyone! Happy Friday!

I hope you're all having a good day & that you aren't having pain & anxiety.

Everybody have a terrific weekend!

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 02-19-2016

Somebody in the Welcome thread said to check this place out. Hi. Happy Friday. Willie, I love Frogs. They decorate my garden in the springtime.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-20-2016

Hi Harley. Happy Dance, sounds good!   Wink

Yeah, I know what you mean forme, ha.

Just passing thru.....not much going on, I guess, kind of slim, eh, Fire?

Tongue   Tongue   Cool

Oh Hi there Revolution, welcome I hope you stop by often and talk about whatever whenever, you know.  Smile

PS.

It looks like I missed the whole previous page so maybe it is not slim......ha ha

Hi everyone I missed...... Confused

RE: Cafe Linville - BoomerB - 02-20-2016

Im turning in hope to interact with more of u guys soon

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-20-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 240604-Enjoy-Your-Saturday-Good-Morning.jpg]

It's supposed to be much warmer here today... Thank God for small favors!.. Geeze lots-0-stuff been a happenin round here.. What's that I hear... Yup... Coffee's done... Brb..

Ahhhh... That's the best (it's not that $800 a cup "crap" ) lol...

I'm seein new/old faces startin to pass by and shoot the... Breeze... That's just great... And the best of all Charon is back!! Man do I miss her!! She's always been my beacon in the dark and I wouldn't be here without her... Not that that would make much a difference... But hey we all have some purpose here or we wouldn't be here...

I think we have a darn good family here... Some of y'all cannot be replaced by no means and I count on your knowledge... Thank each one of y'all... You know who you are...

My "smokin" has slowed to a crawl.. Hey it's a trip! And now my SO has jumped on the wagon as well... Now if we don't kill each other, we'll be non-smokers(cigs only of coarse Wink ) .. I can't wait!

Ok .. Ok... I know I need to stfu... But hey.. Today is gonna be a great day!...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It could be the difference in another's dismal life...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-20-2016

Good morning to all, including our new visitors, Revolution and Boomer. Welcome to the cafe! You will find it is frequented by some of the loveliest people on the planet. If you ever need support and friendship, you will surely find them here.
Ice, that is wicked news about the smoking - best of luck with keeping up with it. I had to Google SO, I didn't know what it meant. I do indeed hope you don't kill each other but it does make things much easier if you are both giving up at the same time - there's none of that resentment seeing your SO (ha! watch me use that as if I have been using it all my life!) light up when you are dying for a smoke yourself.
Good morning to Harley, Willie, Fireplaces, Roses, Linville, Forme, Boomer, Revolution, Popster, Audrey Hepburn and all.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-20-2016

Good Morning Everybody.

Ice, Stay strong with resolve like it sounds you have right now on the stop smoking ...you'll feel much better and I have been told that the lungs can regenerate once stopping

Roses5555, good morning to you , is this the week end that you are doing training, have fun, do you get the runners high and  the great feeling from exercise, well  of any kind really. Well hope so.

I am only up this early on a Saturday because I have to go into work for an hour or so. Then I can leave once I get the crew started then I will have to go back at eon of day for same , I kind of didnt want to because of the nice day and since I get to leave for the day and just go back at the end it wont be too bad.....ok too much going on about that.

Today while out and about I am going to try and log in to ioplist.org and see how the adjustments went that Fire got Admin of Steel to do.....I hope it works.

Anyhoo, all you lovely people, that includes new ones , have a great day!

Remember it is not much longer to this;

[Image: 240508-Only-30-Days-Until-Spring.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 02-20-2016

Good Morning All!!!

Talk about getting off to a rough start, this morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.

I just tune them out with the rest of the voices.

Have a most wonderful day everyone!