IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 02-20-2016

Good Morning everyone. Introducing myself to Cafe Linville. Look like a good place to greet and have fun.

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 02-20-2016

Hello to everyone and a Happy Day to you.

Z......those guys laughing at you were the "fruit-of-the-loin" guys"........a crotch of phonies.....pay them no attentionSmile

Fire......you can quote any of my gibberish at any time....but be prepared to hide afterwards.

Ice....quitting smoking is a game changer......the lungs can clean themselves up in just a few months....nothing short of miraculous..........there is no greater gift you can give to your SO.

Boomer's one of us now (poor guy).

I wish I could think of something clever to say to each of you......just know that I am glad your here.

Special thanks to Linville as our gracious host.

CYA here and there Wink

(02-20-2016, 11:42 AM)Zander Wrote: Good Morning All!!!

Talk about getting off to a rough start, this morning when I put on my underwear I could hear the fruit-of-the-loom guys laughing at me.

I just tune them out with the rest of the voices.

Have a most wonderful day everyone!

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-20-2016

Good Afternoon Everyone!

This morning was truly lovely. Bright sunshine & 50 degrees. I took a walk down to my dad's pond which is frozen for the first time this winter. It helped me clear my head of negative thoughts which I have been having lately.

It has since clouded over although the temp is still nice out.

I hope you're all having a good Saturday with your pain & anxiety under control.

Take care all!

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-20-2016

(02-20-2016, 06:46 PM)Harley Wrote: Oh Roses, I am saddened that you are having negative thoughts.  I hope they do pass here quickly my friend.

Dear Harley,  Thank you so much.  I keep telling myself that "this too shall pass".  I have so much to be grateful for, I just can't seem to get rid of this down in the dumps feeling.  My doctor is adjusting my anti depressants so I hope that helps.  Thanks again my dear friend.

Roses........your already ridding yourself of the "down" feelings when you acknowledge that you "have so much to be grateful for".

That's how to do it.....you already know....listen to your heart.......

the negative thoughts are "dust in the wind".......always around....but also always passing through.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 02-20-2016

Good afternoon, Everyone. How do you guys keep all the names straight?
Roses, I don't know you, but I am really hoping you feel better by now. And as funny as Zander"'s joke was, Harley''s response had me rolling on the floor! Have a good day everyone.

OMG....anyone got a ten foot pole?

(02-20-2016, 07:48 PM)Revolution Wrote: Good afternoon, Everyone. How do you guys keep all the names straight?
Roses, I don't know you, but I am really hoping you feel better by now. And as funny as Zander"'s joke was, Harley''s response had me rolling on the floor! Have a good day everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - djdsk8 - 02-20-2016

Great afternoon all!

I can't believe this wonderful weather, going to go play in the puddles shortly.

*Happy feelings and Good Vibes to everyone*

Rose5555 I'm on the other side of the pond(the Colonies), just up early for work.

Hi IceWizard your warm welcomes are always a bright point in the day! Wishing everyone the best!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-21-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 240826-Happy-Sunday-Good-Morning.jpg]

Last day of this ole weekend... Blah.. But I do hear that old coffeepot finishin up... Brb..

Ahhhh... Now that's the sprite...

I'm seein a few new faces showin up in here.. Great!

Roses don't let those blues get the best of ya dear... Actually Popster said some pretty heavy words there and the have the ring of truth... All things will pass, especially th bad ones... Lookin back, I can remember a lot of the good times I've had, but just a few of the bad... Hey I guess it's like "Good triumphs over Bad".... Or something like that...

Where's that Boomer... He shoulda been round here by now....

I want to thank each one of y'all that have give me strenght to stop this "smokin" (cigs) ... It really means a lot to me... Just knowin there are folks, I've never even had a face to face with that give a crap, is absolutely amazing!! Man the site is the best I've ever been apart of... People here do care for one another.. Now if we can just "tone down" the knotheads that want to cause havoc... Good luck with that one.. One at a time, they'll "bite the big one" Wink

Remember to love one another today and smile... It makes a huge impact not only on others, but your on heart as well...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-21-2016

Good Morning Everyone.

It has been raining cats and dogs sideways this morning.    

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F_nGU...gs.jpg&f=1]

Rose I hope you are feeling better this morning, like Fire often says a new day brings new chances....

Let me grab a cup for everyone to enjoy, I am sure you wont mind waiting with the great feel to the spot. Smiles

Have a great day, ALL.

[Image: tumblr_o0ohuuhXlj1ukofkbo1_r1_500.jpg]