IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-21-2016

Good Morning Everyone. Today is cloudy with temps in the 30s. We don't have a drop of snow on the ground & with these temps, I bet all the bulbs will break ground soon. Today I'm going to check out the pussy willows to see if any of them have started blooming yet. Makes me wonder what kind of spring/summer we will have.

Morning Harley. Thanks so much for thinking of me. It sounds like you have a busy day planned. I hope you have a great day.

Aw Popster, thank you for your lovely words of encouragement. It means a lot to me. You have a good Sunday.

Good Morning Revolution & thank you. I look forward to getting to know you better.

Morning Ice Wizard & I am so glad for you that you have quit the cigs. I appreciate your words of wisdom when it comes to good thoughts that triumph over the bad. You are a truly good person where you always have a kind word to everyone.

Thank you Linville for always being on my side. Maybe you can get some much deserved rest today where it's raining so hard out.

Dear Fireplaces. Thanks so much for all the support you give me. I hope your day gets better for you.

And happy Sunday to willie,Rose5555, Audrey, Zander, BoomerB, JimboS, Djd & the rest of you lovely people!

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-21-2016

Hi and a late Sunday visit from me here. Here's hoping you are all having a good Sunday out there in the colonies! Djd, I did laugh when I read that! And you must start work very early in the morning too....
Fire, I hope you are feeling a bit calmer now. I too find that exercise helps a lot both in giving me some space in my head in which to work things out and giving me a glorious, happy feeling when I finish. The harder the workout is, the better the end result in my head, I find.
Ice, I'm hoping the cigarettes haven't won back any territory today; I remember all to well giving up several decades ago now, and how it was an hourly battle to resist the gremlins in my head telling me I needed to smoke some more.
Roses, let me add my well wishes to those of everyone else, I hope you are feeling more positive as the day goes on.
Hello to Popster, Audrey, Boomer, Linville, Zander, Jimbo, Willie et al.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-21-2016

Good day to everyone. I'm really running late today. Enjoy your Sunday. Smile

[Image: 240784-Sunday-Blessings-Relax-And-Refuel-Your-Soul.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-21-2016

Wow... I was "googling" a few avatars and this poped up in the 6th position:::

Quote:Cafe Linville - IOPList.Org Nov 13, 2015 ... Our max size is 100x100 which quite generous. One good site is ... Morning IceWizard. I am sorry that ... ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=...

Hey we "scoped" out regulary by those googebots... And the other day here I saw "Internet Archiver"... Saw a program lbout that one sayin how they were "archiving" the entire internet!!... Heavy..

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - forme - 02-21-2016

(02-21-2016, 11:23 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Wow... I was "googling" a few avatars and this poped up in the 6th position:::

Quote:Cafe Linville - IOPList.Org Nov 13, 2015 ... Our max size is 100x100 which quite generous. One good site is ... Morning IceWizard. I am sorry that ... ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=...

Hey we "scoped" out regulary by those googebots... And the other day here I saw "Internet Archiver"... Saw a program lbout that one sayin how they were "archiving" the entire internet!!... Heavy..

Ice
Yes I was surprised to find, this forum allows all bots, a flip of a switch could easily change that.
Without google bots I would have never found this place...

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-22-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 238333-Happy-Monday-Dear-Friends.jpg]

Ok... Yeah Monday.. So what can you do 'bout it... Except maybe drink up an extra cup-0-coffee... And that's just about ready.. Brb..

Ahhhh ... Always great... Good to see all the "new" posters here and since we're "makin the front page in google", we must be making some sort of impact... Smile ... Not much a happinen here today...30 degrees gettin to bout 40 something.... Whoopie! Man I can't wait till summer... My SO has said she's ready to split here and head back south (YEA!!)... Nothing personal, but I'd rather deal with the heat and not the ice and snow... Mosquitos... Not so much love lost there, but I have plenty of deet and skin so soft works well too...

The cigs non-smokin .. Ok I smoked a few more than I actually "needed" yesterday... No excuse.. Just weak apparently... So I'm still givin it h3ll this AM... One at a time... But hey I've cut it down to maybe a 1/5 of what I was doin... I'll get it done if it drives me insane!

Enough of that... Gotta get down the road for awhile...

Remember to love one another today and smile.. It may change someones life entirely...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-22-2016

Good Morning Everybody.

I have been busy trying to post in the world news section , and one article was blocked, very strange indeed.

So I have used up my posting time and now need to go.

So, I hope everybody has a pain and stress free day.

And, Be Nice to someone.....for no reason......sort of like that saying going around a while back,
Do Random Acts OF Kindness.

O0oops...

Almost forgot:::

HAPPY MARGARITA DAY!!

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - BoomerB - 02-22-2016

Hit that vape ice! I get yelled at for doing it at my desk but i blow it under. That with coffee can't be beat.

Check this stuff out...

In g00gle use this search term...

"cafe linville"

ok.. It won't let me use the link and place the search terms... But I used the quotes and well I thought WE were the original cafe Linville... Apparently not...

Ice