IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 02-22-2016

This thread is amazing!
Why haven't I been here more?

How do I feel today...

Well it's Monday, so I'm tired, although I slept quite well which is unusual for me on a Sunday night.
I spent FAR too much money at the weekend, I need to calm it!  Which is much easier said than done when alcohol comes into play...all 'money inhibitions' - sounds about right? - disappear!
It was a long weekend (Thurs - Sun) celebration so I guess it went to good use...because you can't put a price on a good time/ memory.

I re-wrote my CV yesterday afternoon, spent about 7 hours writing it and formatting it perfectly, so hopefully by summer I will work in a different industry. I'll accept a pay cut because happiness > money, so that's a positive. Quite excited to get it fired out.

Apart from that happy Monday all!

I better shoot off, I'm sitting on the toilet (not doing the toilet just sitting typing this- out of my bosses view) and she's probably clock watching me.

Later

I_S

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-22-2016

Good morning, friends. So glad to see the new people here as well as the wonderful people that frequent Cafe Linville. Smile

[Image: 140148-Must-Be-Monday.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 02-22-2016

Hello Everyone
Let me first apologize for posting on a Monday. Any extra work, even reading this, just doesn't seem right. My Mondays are always the same. Put on my work clothes laid out the night before, hoping I matched them properly. My idea of work rebellion: under my conservative clothes, I always try to wear a pair of really strange socks. It makes my day knowing they are under there, sticking it to "the man".  Took years for anyone to notice.
Thats all I have today.  Hope I made somebody smile with my ridiculousness. Harley, and everyone, feel good, better, best. 

Rev

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 02-22-2016

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I hope you are all having a good Monday with your pain & anxiety under control.

A very warm welcome to all our newer friends that are posting here at Cafe' Linville.

It's a beautiful sunny day here & it feels just like spring. So that raises my spirits.

I want to thank you all for the kind words to me while I have been feeling so low. It helps me to know that you lovely people care about me. I won't name everyone, you all know who you are.

Take care all.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 02-23-2016

Harley, I play Oprah Winfrey with my cats every feeding, and it never gets old. I tell them, very slowly, we are giving everyone in the audience a great gift today. Then I slowly open the food container, and right before I give them a scoop, I tell them everyone in the audience is getting a car today! As I pour the scoop into the dish, I announce, you get a car!, and then the other dish, I excitedly say, And You get a car!! Then they run up to eat in joy, and I feel like a millionaire for two minutes.

Enjoy that Margarita

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-23-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 238535-Winnie-The-Pooh-Happy-Tuesday-Quote.jpg]

Weee... Been havein warm temps in the day and real cool at night... I can handle that... Hope all those "margaritas" didn't go to y'alls heads...lol .. What's that... Coffee's ready.. Brb..

Ahhhh... And here I go... Well the SO told her boss she's not gonna do the theater thang during the week after the first cause she's headin back to the center... She tried all last year to do both and this year I told her that neither one of us were growin younger... So pick one... As always, she made the right choice... The center is only 1/4 mile from here.. One stop sign and no turns... The other is 15 miles one way... Good deal!

Now ... One for my girls... Whew! That never grows old!

Hey it's so good to see all these new/old people hittin the Cafe thread... Have to make more coffee... Smile

Ok... I know... I'll shut my pie hole...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It may help everybody you meet...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-23-2016

Good Morning Friends

Insomnia_Sucks  I see you but Cant say that I have before much , oh I see you are really new joining in Nov. 2015.

I guess you waited a while after the old list shut down before you joined, eh?

Course I'm not in the vender threads much I think Charon has said venders must say they are, are you a vender by chance?

Oh I.S., I see also you are a Pioneer member so you must be from the old list, so it just took you a while to find the new list.

This is one of my favorites threads.

Well not only does the real insomnia suck , we you cant sleep, but this morning sucks, sorry everyone it happens sometimes doesnt it.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-23-2016

Good morning, friends. Have a nice day! Smile

[Image: 50-Hilariously-Funny-Minion-Quotes-With-...360-18.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - BoomerB - 02-23-2016

Hi all, called out of work. I was planning to move into the trailer i inherited from my old man, but i totally neglected it thru tje probate period and the pipes broke... I haven't been tjere since may so i have to assess the damage and whether or not i will be able to afford to move in. I did not keep up the homeowners insurance so it doesn't look good.

RE: Cafe Linville - djdsk8 - 02-23-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

Welcome Insomnia_Sucks! (got to agree with that one)

Harley glad to see you joined us in Celebrating yesterday (margaritas)

Revolution I love your cat family time together, feeding time is one of the most looked forward events of the day for a cat. I may have to borrow your method of feeding for my dogs, I'm sure they would love it as well =) "a BRAND NEW CAR for everyone!"

Good Morning Ice, sounds the the SO knows how to plan for the best outcome, you are lucky to have that one. Hold on tight! =)

Linville I hope the day gets better for you. *Warm wishes your way*

willie33 love the sense of humor, thanks for sharing!

BoomerB sounds like you would have to go though some trouble to fix the place back up to comfortable, but it might be worth it to have the place right out. Wish you luck!

FirePlaces sorry to hear about your daughters dilemma, teens can be so mean.

And to anyone I missed today, have the best day possible for you never know what tomorrow will bring~