Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please Stop By and Introduce Yourself
(05-18-2015, 04:48 PM)Zander Wrote: Howdy and welcome garysimo!! Cheese on popcorn, Dusko..really? Never tried that... OrangeClay, gave all your  reputation points to Dusko?? Hey Charon, how do I take back the reputation points I gave to OC??? :-P

Sorry Zander once you give them you can't take them back, they are all mine.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
i knew i should have said woman to woman, man to man, woman to man. i knew it. but my partner walked in and i went to check on his condition. he has been working both day and nite to catch up on winters heating costs. unreal.

just today, in reading, this wee forum is already fun. really.

You guys and gals r awesome.

Cheese on popcorn it is. And, OC, u had quite a few hours. Are the cookies ready?

You are an awesome group of people and I am so privileged to have met u. to be in a forum again with u.

To have dusko, popcorn and cookies. (And dusko is being playful again. Just as she was before Evil turned so Evil.)

Ah, life can be good.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

OC is correct our beloved zander.

the reputation points are now ALL HERS. HA! HA! HA!

that'll teach u to be so gracious.

but, we love our Orange Clay. Doesn't she deserve the rep points cuz u did not buy her a mink yet? I mean she hustles to get Popster to up ur allowance.

A small tiny couple thousand dollar mink.

(and, then, maybe u can get reputation points back. depends on the mink. a wonderful man bought one for his wife, a promise he had made to her, but i swear it was squirrel. I never said anything, but its gorgeous. and, i snuck a few peanuts into the pocket in case it got hungry at nite.)

NO RETURN OF REP POINTS WITHOUT A FINE MINK. (we r kidding. No one can reverse reputation points. And, there is a record of why every one is given.)

I just whipped a few cookies Charon, I have nothing but time on my hands, lady of leisure Big Grin

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
she is an angel. cannot u spare some peanuts from pop's allowance to get this poor angel a mink? u can do it zander.

Welcome, renegade. i am a rebel myself.

Thank you for hinting whom referred you to our forum. We are taking privacy and safety very seriously.

So glad u joined us. Very few rules as we r adults here. Just have fun. And, share when and if you would like to.

And, renegade? If u refer someone to our forum, please PM me with the screen name they will use so I may admit them.

Deal?

We have some really good people here. And, based on the crash because so many came on yesterday and this morning, we shall be getting a tad bit more members soon. Just not too many.

So, relax, and enjoy. You are very much welcomed.

oh, i have ttm2u for quite some time. was a tough year, i tell u what. But, thank god, delivery is back to normal.

ah, so we share a vendor. cool.

(05-18-2015, 08:28 PM)Charon Wrote: she is an angel.  cannot u spare some peanuts from pop's allowance to get this poor angel a mink?  u can do it zander.

I can spare some peanuts Charon.. I have a 5 lb can of Planters here, but Pops $$$$???...........Never!!! .... All Mine!!!! :-P

well, the song does speak for itself.

Orange Clay, u gotta up the pressure on Popster somehow.

I can see u doing that laugh, zander. kiddingly, but imitating how we saw it on tv.

totally OT, i saw seconds of reefer madness the other day. they don't come more classic than that movie.

Welcome renegadehammy.........the one thing I know about people who use ttm:   there's a brain there! LOL
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata